Reviews for Stay
CKhybrid chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
Great job. Sometimes when fics revisit canon scenes, I get bored and/or find the rehash pointless, but I had no such problems with your story. I especially liked the parts that were all your own though, that is the last little bit (aka the SMUT) ;)
Amber chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
I can’t help but re-read this fanfic of yours, especially the last parts. Those kill me. Isn’t it enough indication of how good you write? :-)
naoto-san chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
This was brilliant! I really really liked this fanfic. The small changes from the actual chapters from the game as well as the dialogues were very neat and well made. The hotel-scene was, I'd say they should have done a slightly more naughty heavy rain thing in the game as well because damn. Hot. All in all a really well made fanfic and not once did I feel that the characters were OOC. Really really good!
Reina no Perro chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
Amazing. Just simply amazing. So beautifully crafted! I love it
Guest chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Exactly how I saw the whole thing. Perfect! Really helped my Jake x Sherry urge. They are my favorite couple. Thanks!
FashionFable chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
I love this story. Inspiring, sweet, passionate. It sucks you into the characters and surroundings. Loved it. I have read this one a few times and always find it breathtaking.
tittadiesel chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
I'm slowly reading my way through anything Jake and Sherry, and I just wanted to say this is really really good and well written! You caught the nuances of their looks, the development of their thinking and I found them quite alive and realistic (for fictional characters :) their moment of weakness was beautiful and sweet and tentative and hot and you avoided all cliches. In summary, I truly enjoyed this, thank you :D
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
This was amazing, I mean I know you've probably heard this a thousand times but it was freaking awesome ! :)
- Brit
Madsouki chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
That was brilliant, the wierdest part was probably the sex scene because my brother walked in on me reading it . gooood job on this, absolutely everything was great ;) still an amazing job!
Andromeda Rising chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
I really love this. At first I was a bit turned off-when people write out scenes in fanfiction that happened in the game I tend to skim and get bored, since it's sort of just a blow-by-blow relating of events that happened previously (and if I needed a refresher, I'd be on YouTube, honestly). That said, I loved what you did with this, and the reason I did was because you didn't just relate the events that happened in the game, but you altered them in the slightest of ways so that it stayed true to canon while also deepening and exploring some of the aspects of Jake, Sherry, and their relationship, as well exploring some of the ambiguities-which, really, I think is the reason I like this piece so much. I feel like a lot of their interaction was *very* ambiguous; a lot of things were left unsaid, unexplored, or not even confronted, when they should have been; and you explored some of that. I'm just not a fan of the sex scene, because I feel it adds nothing (or worse, robs the story of anything more meaningful), but that's just my opinion and I skimmed it anyway. Besides that, I commend you for an overall well-written piece.
Namesdontmatter chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Good lord this is the best jakesherry fic i have ever read.. I really REALLY love the way you portray jakes anger towards chris,the ending and everything else... This is such a beautiful and touching jake sherry fic,i hope to see more of jakesherry fics from you in the future,or maybe some ada leon
damnmysterytome chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
I'm 900 percent sure this is the greatest thing (especially the greatest Shake fic), I've read. I've reread this song many times and it never ceases to make me grin and cry. xx
demon danielle chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
I love the way you set it out and just loved it all
Ayunat chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
really love this story ! amazing work!
DemonsCantLove chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
I actually love parts 18-20 it's sweet and very sexy without being pure smut,very well done to you! Oh How I love these two