Reviews for Save A Place For Me
Sophie chapter 1 . 1/13
I. Love. This. So much more than any words that I have can tell you. I cried through it and afterwards as well. Well done x
Lauryn Vi chapter 1 . 6/23/2016
I can't believe it's taken me this long to review one of your stories. Your writing style is riveting and your pieces are poignant and thoughtful (I've read several... sorry again re: lack of reviews! Have to pick my battles, these days. :P) This is such a touching tribute to all the people whom Alanna had let carve a place in her heart - the title of your story is really bidirectional.

Also, "a man who's birthday she cried over when she should've been celebrating her own" - oww, my aching heart.
Iris chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
that was beautiful. i think that Tamora Pierce would agree
jellybean530 chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
I teared up reading this. And I know everyone listed here. I love it!
Light1172 chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
I almost never review stories, but I just had to say something about this one. It is amazing and beautiful and I got chills from it. I love the titles you gave each of the characters, 'The Mother', 'The Constellation', etc and the description you gave to each of them. And the last line was wonderful.
1Kiko chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Awh shit.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
This was a really sweet story (if you can call it that). You captured all the characters perfectly, without even needing their names. Well done! :)
Wanderer of Dreams chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Like! If you ever decide to revise this again, perhaps adjusting the grammar would help the flow. I really liked how you continued with the heart reference. The last line was so good! I think it would really be a fitting description to end Alanna. Kudos!
yay chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
I'm not sure whether ending the description with the name helps or hurts.