Reviews for A Future Unwritten
boombox26 chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Wonderful, love the extra depth you added to the character and developments. Keep it up!
Fiction Reader chapter 2 . 4/29/2013
This is a pretty good start to an interesting AU. Its too bad you seem to have abandoned it if the update time is any indication... This really has potential.

And I'm pretty surprised English isn't your first language, since you write better than some native English speakers. (If you want to improve something, try cutting back on the commas. You have a lot of run-on sentences. I only noticed them when I was actually looking for them, so its really not that bad.)
LostGirlLover chapter 2 . 2/21/2013
AWESOME! Please write more...lots more! Will Carlos be in the next one?
Josephine Elizabeth Smith chapter 2 . 1/5/2013
Your English isn't that bad. It's better then some English as a first language writers I've seen. This story is awesome! You should continue!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/17/2012
This looks like something that can grow into an amazing story, you already have the foundations for your AU and it looks really interesting. I 'm looking forward to what you are going to do with it and apart from a couple of grammatical errors well this looks like it could be nice.
Killing Ingram was unexpected and it certainly changed a lot of things as that the group loses their scientific genius and have no way of returning I would like to see how this affects Liber8 group dynamics and the overall plot. I would also like to see the various upgrades you have for the team as only hyping up Kiera makes the story dull.
Hope you update soon.