Reviews for We Are Shining
Awww, so cute!
JesusFreak77 chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Adorrrrrable
Kaydreams chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
This is too cute! Thank you for posting it!
LuVySoNy chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
aww this was adorable! im not a big artemis fan but istill liked reading this! :-D
Val-Creative chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
It's a nice shout-out to Cissie's character that you got the push!mom element without even showing the character. And that Artemis is the one to encourage Cissie to get better. *squeals* This was a fabulous read.
I Be Sporks chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
This is perfection on so many levels.
SO. MANY. FREAKING. LEVELS.
I love the fact that being admired is still kind of a new feeling for Artemis. I love the fact that Cissie, a canon character, is the person who's admiring her. I love the fact that you used Cissie, period-I don't actually know that much about her personality-wise, having never read the comics, but I read up on her and like the concept. I love the fact that when you wrote for Cissie, she actually sounded like a kid, rather then a miniature adult or someone trying to force out "kid-like things to say".
And I love what Artemis told her. She sounded so wise, in a weird Artemis-y sort of way...
So, yeah. Great job, and I for one am DEFINITELY impressed.
GettingTraught chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
This is so cute, I love it. It's still very Artemis-y but yet cute and I just can't describe how much I love it!
Karategurl13 chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
So cute.
Purple Majestic chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
I love how inspirational this story is!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
aww love it you should write chapter 2 when cissie sees the news that her heroe die how would she feel but love it great story
scarletsailor chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Love it. You captured Artemis so perfectly, that it's...Agh! Too perfect for words. Awesome job.
13LuckyWishes chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
*failing* This was The Cutest Thing. I know zero about Cissie, so I can't really talk about her characterization, but from where I'm standing? Just. So many warm fuzzies.
IcicleLilly chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Very cute! I love that you included the Black Spider thing, and how Cissie doesn't like her mother pushing her. Great story.