Reviews for Five Reasons
Guest chapter 1 . 2/18/2018
This is so cute and heartwarming. You’re seriously an amazing writer!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/20/2017
yukiatsu here was so consedirated towards tsuruko... and their interaction make me smile so hard
please make more of this pairing! i came so late to this fandom /sobs
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2016
i lost count how many times i read this fanfic already lol. thank you for writing it i love it so much
LittleRedWritingHood70 chapter 1 . 3/25/2016
I love those two!
Ninja Cats and Rainbows chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
Love this, I think you captured it really well~
TheRedSin chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
That scene about the dare. That was so adorable, I can really picture it happening. It's so Yukiastu-ish. I'd love for them to be together. xD
my tea chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
why you wrote them so flawlessly beautiful. ugh yeesss tsuruko don't let him go. i believe yukiatsu and you will be together someday 3

thank you again for this fic. awww such a bittersweet relationship we have here :')

please make more fanfic of them 3
Ghibli Ninja chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
I'm with you there. Yukiatsu really doesn't deserve the hate. His channel of grief may have been weird, but he changed and I don't think he's ever gonna cross-dress again. Seriously. Is that all everyone's mad about? In Ouran High School Host Club, men in there cross-dress all the time, and none of them get hate for that!

I know why I love this pairing so much now! You helped me realize it by the way, Koa-chan. So thank you for that. It's because they remind me a lot of C.C. and Lelouch. Like, we know they care about each other. Probably more than for any other person. But they're so reserved and careful with their feelings, that they seem cold. But no one realizes the depth of their relationship until they dig deep.
Once again, a wonderful job with these two.
Aykaria chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
/cries
this is beautiful.
and it reminds me of my best friend ahem _
FanficLover chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
I love your fanfic! Write More!
Strayedwolf94 chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Hi! Can you make more TsurukoxYukiatsu fanfics? i really liked both of your stories :))
StrawberryDream15 chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
I love! Thanks for making this pairing so adorable! Keep up the good work :3
BIInilla chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
hey there! i really like your writing style and how your story flows with the words. can you write another tsuruko and yukiatsu fanfic? i really like this two, i ship them. so please write another one! thanks! :D
CallMeEli chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Amazing. Really. It explained exactly what I thought of them both. I love those too, honestly. The first time I saw them in the series, I told myself, 'Perfect'.
Ravengal101 chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Wow! This was masterfully written. The characterization was on point, the dialgue fluent and entertaining (and inexplicably cute!). This was my fave pairing for Anohana and you truly did them justice. XD