Reviews for Alexa, Interrupted
SeverusSnape'sLove chapter 20 . 8/17/2014
Awesome story. I'm glad to see Caleb is back. :) Please update soon.
SprinklingStardust0596 chapter 20 . 7/25/2014
What. The hell. Just happened?! I'm so confused! No way was that a dream! So much was left undone! You threw in a new character and ended the story?! Whyyyyyy?! I can understand making it a dream, but that timing, though! I just. I can't even right now. I was SOOOOO into this story! You know those times where you finish something and then don't know what to do next? Yeah, I'm there right now...
Love Stardust
Phantom- of- light chapter 20 . 2/8/2014
why stop in the middle of the story?
little-miss-fire-starter chapter 20 . 9/7/2013
Whoa whoa whoa what the holy fuck is this it was all a dream nineteen freaking years was all a dream no I fucking refuse to believe that no no no this is why sisfics don't work in this fandom no just no I loved this story with a passion and it was all just a dream no hell to the fucking no. I'm going to pretend I never read that last chapter. I'm going to pretend things worked out differently. Because no. I love this story. And I'm pretending that ending never happened. Good day.
little-miss-fire-starter chapter 12 . 9/7/2013
Yes finally that stupid guy and that damn baby are gone. Usually I empathize but that guy and that baby were all wring for lex! ! All wrong
Katherine Winchester chapter 20 . 4/2/2013
Wow that was a beautiful way to end the story! At first I was concerned that it was going to be like the episode with the Djin. You write really well and I have loved reading about Alexa!
leilalovesncis chapter 20 . 3/8/2013
i hate that you did that! ALL A DREAM UGH! i no longer happy with this story -_-
AssFaDayzzz chapter 20 . 3/6/2013
Holy Cheetos!.. Everything was a dream?.. Wow ..but that was awesome tho! :) can't believe this was the last chapter *tear-sigh* gonna miss her very much .anyways Alexa was an incredible character, and I enjoyed her adventures with the winchesters! One of my favorite stories! :)
jenniferwinchester12 chapter 20 . 3/6/2013
Sweet baby Jesus this ending was so shocking and so unexpected at first I kind of thought it was just a dream I am such an emotional wreck right now because I am really glad that everything turned out alright for her but I'm going to miss the stories so much because this was my first sister fanfiction that I have read and it's the one that got it all started and I'm so sad to see that it ended already and is just the feels are coming to me and they're hitting me hard because really this was the most amazing ending that I have seen of supernatural I'm just so happy that she has both of her parents now and her brothers are together and everybody just happy I really like this and being I mean I know you try to make it a happy ever after ending and it worked out really great I'm still shocked to this moment I don't even know how I'm writing this With out like braking my computer with all my tears that I'm shedding right now I am so sad but so happy I am sad because it ended already you know but I am so happy I'm so glad everything worked out for her God I really liked the story that I just I can't believe it's over im going to miss it so much Believe me im going to read this story over and over again because the story was so amazing and so great you're such an amazing writer i swear please don't ever change your writing skills ever
Jenmm31 chapter 20 . 3/6/2013
Wow! Def wasn't expecting that ending! Loved how everyone got a happily ever after. But what do they all do if they don't hunt? haha. Great job on this story :)
wandertogondor chapter 20 . 3/6/2013
Mother of God. Steph...I sobbing! I'm sobbing like a little baby! This has to be the saddest, most beautiful, ending I have ever had the chanse to read in my entire life! I am going to miss Alexa! But I am glad that everything turned out alright for her but I'm still going to miss her so much!
Mayrem chapter 20 . 3/6/2013
Oh, just be careful Alexa, dreams don't last long...
Mayrem chapter 19 . 2/27/2013
Oh-oh that was indeed a bich fight!
AssFaDayzzz chapter 19 . 2/26/2013
Ha, that bitch,Carrie, she deserved more punches!.. Anyways, I'm not going to trow tomatoes at you. I'm gonna trow you coconuts, so you can feel the pain!. Well i cant do nothing about it, so... Update the last chapter! *whipping Tear* make it as awesome as the others. *hands salad*.. I know ,no more cookies for now,gotta keep that weight in balance ! :)
Jenmm31 chapter 19 . 2/26/2013
Wow..such an emotional chapter! Poor Alexa :( and I'm glad she got a few good swings in at that Carrie girl. She deserved every one! So sad to hear the next chapter is the last one..but I'm excited to see how it ends :)