Reviews for Roots & Wings
bamboo72498 chapter 197 . 11/29
I'm writing this to let you know I've completed yet another re-read of this wonderful story (in chronological order this time for funsies). I'm amazed by your abilities as a writer, how you craft a story not just in a single chapter but in the whole thing.

Thanks for putting up with me on here and on Tumblr, I appreciate it.
bonesfics chapter 64 . 8/19
"I promised I'd love you forever." His voice was soft, his eyes intent on hers. "I'm just getting started."

It was inevitable.

In life . . . in death . . . their fates were intertwined. With no further hesitation, she placed her hand in his.

this is the 4th time i've read this chapter and i still cry like a baby
Danielle Lyons1 chapter 1 . 5/27
Just love this world of yours. It makes me smile and laugh. You make them believable in an enjoyable way. Many many thanks for your time in creating this wonderful place! Thank you for sharing
50-861-8274 chapter 204 . 5/14
I love the mighty hut
50-861-8274 chapter 184 . 5/14
Unseen breaks me every time I even think about it.
Firewhiskeythe3rd chapter 206 . 2/19
Hi, I know I'm about 6 years late to the party on this one but I couldn't just pass by without a comment! I only fell in to the Bones universe during the covid lockdown & fell in love with the show & characters.
I am so glad I came across these stories a few weeks ago, I love the snippets in to the character's "off screen" lives! I think these are brilliantly written, I love that you've kept the major players true to the characters we know and love and the new characters fit in as though they have always been there! B&B have a very special place in my heart & I will admit you broke me with 2 chapters, Booths funeral & the kids going back to the house after Brennan's, it takes a heck of a writer to get tears from me but you broke me! Highest compliment I could give!
I have some questions, I get that this was a while back so don't feel you have to answer them! What season was airing when you were writing these? I only ask because you called the baby Zach (which I love & wish they had called him Zach!), was this a conscious choice or was he not on the scene yet? I love he had Brennan's intelligence, although you don't mention THE Zack. Also, you don't mention Sweets, he was a big part of B&Bs history (plus my favourite ;)) He was their baby duck! Not a criticism just an observation & I wondered if it was a decision or he just didn't make the cut?
I don't really have any criticism, I have just loved reading these. Parker was the only character that I didn't initially bond with but only because it wasn't a direction I ever considered for him, but he definitely grew on me!
I apologise that this turned in to an essay, but your writing has definitely had an impact on me so I thought it was worth mentioning! I can't wait to get stuck in to more!
FW3rd xx
bonesfics chapter 134 . 1/5
i've read and watched so much b&b content that i know exactly in what tone each dialogue is being said, and i can totally picture them like this in 40 years haha, i loved them.
50-861-8274 chapter 205 . 12/17/2021
This chapter breaks me. I cry every time
50-861-8274 chapter 171 . 12/13/2021
That was sweet
50-861-8274 chapter 64 . 11/26/2021
Breaks me
50-861-8274 chapter 64 . 10/12/2021
Crying
50-861-8274 chapter 61 . 10/12/2021
I’m happy she was wrong too
50-861-8274 chapter 31 . 10/6/2021
Ahh
50-861-8274 chapter 23 . 10/6/2021
That’s why I love your world
50-861-8274 chapter 1 . 9/24/2021
I’ve read a lot of FanFiction but your stories are perfect.
5,637 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »