Reviews for Roots and Wings
Emberka-2012 chapter 206 . 11/17/2017
Thanks for this beautiful story. Sometimes everyone wants to make sure that the TV series does not end and the favorite heroes have been with us for as long as possible. You managed to do this. You managed to say the unsaid or do something new. I enjoyed reading all 206 parts. On many laughed, on some (especially the last) tears flowed, and the heroes matched their screen characters.
R. Durham chapter 29 . 11/15/2017
Thank you for alerting me to the edited version of this chapter. I enjoyed the additions, especially seeing Brennan and Christine’s conversation from Booth’s point of view. That perspective was alluded to prior to your revisions but seeing it fleshed out now was lovely. I laughed again at Zach’s non-stop eating. My nephews were much the same at his age.

Please do send notice if you edit other chapters. I find myself coming back to this particular work frequently.
Nelapl chapter 111 . 11/13/2017
I'm a little bit late to this Bones-fiction world, but how happy you've made me! I just can't stop reading! All 110 chapters were perfect but this one 111th... Just beautiful. I'm speechless. Thank you thank you thank you! Greetings from Poland :).
kiwifan13 chapter 206 . 10/13/2017
This collection of stories has literally made me laugh and cry. I feel like I know this family - which shows your talent as a writer. I’m not one for reading a collection of “one shots”, but as I am on holiday I thought why not... I’m so glad I did! I know that I will be coming back time and time again to visit this family. Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts and ideas with us all.
R. Durham chapter 47 . 10/8/2017
Have you revised this chapter recently? I've read this wonderful saga many times and often come back to re-read specific chapters and this one seems different to me. The substance is the same but for instance, I remember Parker telling Booth that he looked "chipper" and now the word he uses is "relaxed." If you have revised it, is that something you do very often? Do you alert readers to the changes or just leave them without comment?

I'm curious as to your process, if you don't mind discussing it.
Guest chapter 64 . 8/30/2017
Whenever I need a good cry, I come back to this chappie. Best out of all of the B & B death fics. Love the picture of him coming back for her and the line "I promised I would love you forever and I'm just getting started" just gets me every time. Right to the gut and ugly crying. Love it.
Guest chapter 203 . 6/19/2017
I would love a followup to this? Zack and Petra going downstairs, maybe a little embarrassed but in very good mood and Zack pretending to be upset that he lost his hiding place? Please? I love Zack and Petra!
LaceyJ chapter 206 . 5/8/2017
Just read this again. Very comforting now our show is over. Love your characters! Thanks for this great story. May, 2017
SWChica2005 chapter 206 . 4/19/2017
Wonderful way to end the story! Excellent job! Now I need a new story to obsess over...
SWChica2005 chapter 205 . 4/19/2017
This chapter was just beautiful. Brought tears to my eyes! Made me Sade once more that the show that has been such a big part of my young adult and adult life is now OVER! I may not have lost a parent but I also feel the emptiness left in my Tuesday nights (or whatever night the show happened to be on)!
SWChica2005 chapter 201 . 4/19/2017
Adorable!
SWChica2005 chapter 200 . 4/12/2017
Excellent chapter!
SWChica2005 chapter 199 . 4/12/2017
Wonderful chapter!
SWChica2005 chapter 198 . 4/11/2017
I want a treehouse! Lovely chapter!
SWChica2005 chapter 197 . 4/11/2017
The article made me laugh and I'm glad there's more than one Booth in the sports world!
5,490 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »