Reviews for Roots and Wings
pasha54 chapter 203 . 5/8/2016
I loooooved that chapter. Just the right balance of adorable family and lust.
zats chapter 203 . 5/8/2016
Enjoyed the chapter very much. A house full of boys and trying to make love. Look forward to reading more.
Pacicos chapter 203 . 5/8/2016
I cannot and do not want to say goodbye. Very sad ... but thanks for all the wonderful chapters . I will miss you.
Aundielen chapter 203 . 5/8/2016
Aww that was so sweet. Yay Petra and zack! ;)
GalaxieGurl chapter 203 . 5/8/2016
All your angst and anxiety over farewells could be avoided if you would just keep writing! Not another 600 but only a few times a year...This IS Mother's Day, and I am a mother, 4 times over, so I'm asking r-e-a-l-l-y nicely! Just in case you'd reconsider your ever so sad decision to end this wondrous saga. purty please? Having made my hopelessly shameless grovelling plea, I will say that I enjoyed this chapter, as I have all the preceding ones, EVER so much. Thanks for the MomsDay gift~! Now, about your continuing R&W... :) :( :)
zats chapter 202 . 4/30/2016
Enjoyed the chapter of Parker not liking a boy that is attracted to his daughter. can't wait to read more.
StaceyM32 chapter 202 . 4/30/2016
I am already dreading you finishing this up, I love it so much. I wish I had half the imagination you do
& hope you will let us all know where you go if you continue writing. Thank You Stacey M
Dukefan1982 chapter 202 . 4/30/2016
Parker is so his father lol. The half dozen chapter since my last review have been great too.
554Laura chapter 202 . 4/29/2016
Like father, like son. It was fun to hear Parker sound just like Booth.
Caprigirl60 chapter 202 . 4/29/2016
Haha! Loved this. Parker sounded so much like Booth with his objections to the young guy what with saying his name wrong and scoffing at the "yes sir/no sir" politeness. Yes, Parker, little girls you call "Princess" grow up and start looking around for a Prince. My father didn't like it either.
Bones2014 chapter 202 . 4/29/2016
Parker is so much like his dad here. Didn't we hear Booth say similar things about Christine & boys? And say the same thing in season 1 about going on vacation & thinking about not returning? I would live to have a place like the one you've described here. And so happy to hear about the completion of your other stories. Yeah:)
GalaxieGurl chapter 202 . 4/29/2016
I could go on reading this story forever...so keep on writing to your heart's content on any story you wish. I know you'll have an army of interested readers behind you.
saderia chapter 202 . 4/29/2016
Great chapter.
FaithinBones chapter 202 . 4/29/2016
Oh boy, I wasn't sure if you wanted to finish Match Made in Heaven. Thank you for letting me know you are going to update it. I really love that story, oh and this one too. :0)
Guest chapter 201 . 4/29/2016
I totally caught that In Death reference, love Rourke and Eve! Very cute chapter!
5,471 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »