Reviews for Roots and Wings
JBCFlyers19 chapter 187 . 12/2/2015
Wonderful chapter! I had tears in my eyes too... :0)
StaceyM32 chapter 187 . 12/2/2015
Perfect as Always, Smm
loverofbones chapter 187 . 12/2/2015
I loved it, sounds so beautiful where they live and were getting married
Dukefan1982 chapter 187 . 12/1/2015
That was lovely.
MaryT72 chapter 187 . 12/1/2015
I've loved the fact that you have described Parker and his rock star life so wonderfully (Parker seems to have disappeared down a black hole on the television programme, never mentioned). Also love the fact that in your stores he is so loyal to his family and they are so protective of him. Parker is a joy as is his romance and now marriage to Josie. What a beautiful couple!
Aundielen chapter 187 . 12/1/2015
awwww this is beautiful! ahh definitely need to check out the artwork
Becksbones chapter 187 . 12/1/2015
Oh a surprise wedding - how awesome. I remember the moment Tom captured in the portrait - how lovely. I think Parker and Josie are my very favorites after B&B of course. Can't wait to read more about them.

Becks
Quality Fan chapter 187 . 12/1/2015
:-)
boxofpandora16 chapter 49 . 12/1/2015
I have to admit that you essentially summed up a roadtrip in a car. At least for my family.
chosenname chapter 187 . 12/1/2015
Awwww... I saw the picture earlier today in my facebook feed and just melted. Since it already tied in to a PB&J story, I didn't expect this at all. A perfect PRIVATE wedding for a perfect couple. Well done!
jsboneslover chapter 187 . 12/1/2015
Very satisfying, and I can almost see that magnificent house! All of the Booth's together for a beautiful wedding. Love it.
saderia chapter 187 . 12/1/2015
Great chapter.
Pacicos chapter 187 . 12/1/2015
Your writings have made many happy times for me as you shared your muse's inspiration with us readers. For that I thank you, and hope for many more. Once more Thanks for the writing !
latetobones chapter 187 . 12/1/2015
Awesome! Just awesome! Love the wiki! Love this whole little world! Great escape!
FaithinBones chapter 187 . 12/1/2015
A wonderful way for them to get married without crazy media messing it up. Love the artwork and the house sounds lovely.
5,170 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »