Reviews for Roots and Wings
FaithinBones chapter 204 . 5/16/2016
A lovely story. I love how they bicker and then move on. It is totally them. And I agree with Charlie. Booth couldn't pay me enough to damage Brennan's antiquities.
JBCFlyers19 chapter 204 . 5/16/2016
Fantastic chapter! I'm getting misty with only 2 more chapters to go...

But I have a request for an index of sorts when you are finished... a list of the chapters in the chronological order you have them in your head. I'd like to reread the story in that order.
chosenname chapter 204 . 5/16/2016
So, what eventually happens to the Mighty Hut after chapter 64(otherwise known as the chapter I don't choose to reread)? There was so much living and loving in that house, I just hate to think of a stranger buying it :-(
casket4mytears chapter 203 . 5/13/2016
*sniff* I don't want this to be over... I want more Zach and Petra :(
Guest chapter 203 . 5/13/2016
Wish this was the show instead of the mess it really is.
R. Durham chapter 203 . 5/11/2016
I wanted to let you know how much I have enjoyed the future of Brennan and Booth as seen through your eyes. I don’t review much but I haven’t missed a chapter since I found it.

I appreciate the care and love that you’ve put into creating the full lives they have here. The level of detail is just one of the reasons it’s so satisfying. B & B feel like real people and so do their children and grandchildren. I also admire the way you haven’t let the less than stellar writing of the last few seasons on TV affect the future you’ve given them. It’s a ray of sunshine.

I’ll miss seeing these alerts when you’re done, more than I’ll miss the television show when it’s over. It's starting to feel tired and stagnant so I think it’s time for them to go away. I could drop in here for a lot longer without ever getting bored. It makes me sad to think of it ending.

All good things must end but this is one great thing I wish wasn’t. Thanks for everything.
doge chapter 203 . 5/11/2016
You really like this two. As I recall, the hottest chapters here in this Story are the ones, they are in. I still hope, that in the last chapters, we get something like this from Booth and Brennan. Don't get me wrong, I love your whole Family. But BB are my favorites forever.
Guest chapter 203 . 5/11/2016
I'm so going to miss this family you've given us. Thank you for introducing us to the whole brood and sharing their stories.
Not That Hannah chapter 203 . 5/10/2016
Now I want to know what ahppened when they went downstairs and Daniel was laughing at them because he knew what they d doing! And he ate all the cereal! I'm adding it to the list!

I won't believe this is the last of Zetra! I want more and will keep asking for more! So there! :)
Guest chapter 203 . 5/10/2016
"He did that on purpose" LOL! Yes he did! Want to play, got to pay! Too funny!

Great chap as always!
chosenname chapter 203 . 5/9/2016
In a very real way, all of you characters, even B&B, are OC's. You have taken the framework offered by the show, and created a new reality. Thanks for sharing it with the rest of us!
Wendish chapter 203 . 5/8/2016
You know, you've been writing about Barry and Iris long before their TV characters existed!
jsboneslover chapter 203 . 5/8/2016
Wide age range for those five boys! Sweet story.
Bones2014 chapter 203 . 5/8/2016
They are just the sweetest things ever. Wow, each chapter makes me a little sadder. I'm gonna miss these wonderful characters you've created & expounded upon. Happy Mother's Day:)
Sarai chapter 203 . 5/8/2016