Reviews for Roots and Wings
Caprigirl60 chapter 98 . 7/4/2014
We can't play UNO in my family because people get so vicious and cutthroat. Talk about taking pleasure from making someone skip a turn or draw extra cards-yikes! Yahtzee was a better game for us. It's raining in MA now and all the local fireworks are delayed until tomorrow.
Adorable chapter-glad they didn't go to the mall.
J-Lo-No chapter 97 . 7/3/2014
I just found these and haven't been able to stop reading! I especially like Zack and Petra! They're adorabe! Will you write their wedding, too?
Guest chapter 97 . 7/2/2014
I just listened to that song and it's so beautiful! I love it! I read every single chapter, and most of them twice! I love love love love this group of stories, I wish you would keep adding to it! You are such a good writer, I love your stories! Keep up the good work!
llama guest chapter 97 . 7/1/2014
Was this the last chapter or do you intend to write more?
SWChica2005 chapter 97 . 7/1/2014
Fantastic chapter! I can't wait to go listen to Parker's song!
tantemary chapter 97 . 6/30/2014
You, my friend, are the bestest of the bestest! Great story, beautiful song, lovely lyrics, if I do say so myself :-)

Keep on writing ... there are more of us who love it than not!
chosenname chapter 96 . 6/29/2014
While this one brought tears to my eyes, it led me waaay back, long before Bones was even thought of...

To the time of Mr. Green Jeans, and Bunny Rabbit - Slim Goodbody and Picture Pages! Of course, there was also Jellybean Junction, and never forget Mr. Hooper, and when Maria was dating David, or when Snuffy was an invisible friend... AGGGHHH... Now I'm singing, "Won't you be, please won't you be, please won't you be my neighbor!"
Aundielen chapter 97 . 6/27/2014
awwwww mannnnnn this was AWESOME! Congrats on your anniversary, both for writing fanfiction and for real life! I've always enjoyed reading your stories and am so very grateful that you've brought this version of Booth/Brennan to life. May there be many happy moments for them!
LondonLi chapter 97 . 6/27/2014
I'm amazed at your talent. You've done such an amazing job of adding to the wonderful world of Bones fandom and I am very impressed by this new level of artistry. Thank you so much for continuing to write and post and share with us. I've been a Bones fan for so long, I appreciate the talented people who have hung in their with me. Thanks gain.
CharmedOpal chapter 97 . 6/27/2014
Amazing, amazing chapter. Too much Booth and Brennan fluffiness for me to handle; ohmy. Happy anniversary to you and B/B :D

The song was written beautifully, well done on the lyrics (:

Love, laughter, friendship, purpose and α dance. I've always loved that quote since hearing it on bones (:

Your story makes me miss B/B, I can't wait for Bones to come back on our screens (:

I'd like to say α big well done to you getting this far and continuing; this is one of the best stories on this website- *round of applause*

I'm very excited for your next chapter; I hope its up soon(:
delia84 chapter 97 . 6/25/2014
Um, how cool is this!? (Sorry, I sound like a little kid, but this is freaking awesome.) Can't wait to go listen to it. It was beautiful to read. And hey, I'm actually familiar with The Knoxville Sound! (I lived for a year in Nashville and would love to move back - just need a job there first! The boyfriend lives in Knoxville and I like it, too, but dang, Nashville. Love it.)

Brennan wearing red on the first date — a throw back to her red top when Booth walks in on her lecture? (Though that was a red top and floral skirt, not a dress, so I'm guessing I'm incorrect.)
delia84 chapter 96 . 6/25/2014
This is lovely. I love the gut-wrenching emotions from everyone involved. I'm glad you portrayed Booth as upset. (I'm reading another fic where Rebecca is pure evil/Booth hates her guts, and honestly, I have a hard time with that portrayal. Plus, it's been done before...)

Someday, I do hope we get a chapter where Parker sings the Captain Kangaroo song to his kids. :)
delia84 chapter 95 . 6/25/2014
Oh, so much sweetness. Love. (Though the last time I attempted to nap with two little ones in a hammock, I just about died of a heatstroke. Those little dudes are furnaces!)
delia84 chapter 94 . 6/25/2014
I love how you've painted their personalities so clearly in one chapter. (Not that you haven't done it before, but it was particularly poignant here.) It was painful to read the betrayal, but I've been really curious to see what it was. Well-written and intriguing.
Guest chapter 97 . 6/25/2014
Holy crap that was awesome. You go, you.
5,484 | « Prev Page 1 .. 162 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 182 .. Last Next »