Reviews for Roots and Wings
Demoness-MarlstonWells69ner chapter 77 . 6/24/2014
One of my favourite chapter! 3

thorteso chapter 97 . 6/24/2014
So cool! Great chapter as always for one of my favorite Booth families.
Happy Anniversary!
Guest chapter 97 . 6/24/2014
This was beautiful and I will definitely listen to your song
HappyDaysAreHereAgain chapter 97 . 6/24/2014
I love it I love it I love it! All of it. The chapter, the song, you. You go girl. You're the best.
HappyDaysAreHereAgain chapter 93 . 6/24/2014
*makes small sounds while curled up in a corner*
Guest chapter 97 . 6/24/2014
3 years of writing the same boring crap. Find a show you actually like and bore that fandom for a change.
DWBB chapter 97 . 6/24/2014
I ran to you tube and watched and listened and you blow me away. As I have told you in the past you make my heart sing love songs and now you have written one that I will play over and over because they are our favorite couple.
Amazing doesn't come close to describing your talent. I am humbled by it and so proud to have discovered you and gotten to know you.

My husband & I have been married 35 yrs and it touched home for me. We have lots of B& B moments so I guess that is why I relate to their relationship. If we just had their looks.

Thank you for sharing your talent.
Not That Hannah chapter 97 . 6/24/2014
Oh, my goodness! I almost don't know where to start! You wrote a song, but the chapter itself was gorgeous!

I was right there in the room with all of their guests, watching B&B get caught up in each other the way they always do. I loved the throwback to the night when he fired her, before it all went wrong, and I loved that you went from there to that amazing chapter you wrote about their first date! Thanks for sending me back to read that one! I had forgotten how much I love it! I loved that they bickered about how many years counted! So cute! And that Parker sang for them, that was just perfect, and that Zack seems to have inherited more than just his brains from Brennan and could sing with Parker? Perfect again.

And you wrote a song! The words were absolutely their story in a nutshell! Spot on! And then you had it set to music? Amazing!

You are definitely committed to making every thing you do special and it shows. Can we call you the Queen of Bones fanfic now? :)

This is amazing. I look forward to reading about this wonderful world for a long time to come!
Bones2014 chapter 97 . 6/24/2014
Another beautiful chapter in a beautiful story. Smiles & tears this time:-) Congrats on your anniversary as well. Please never ever stop writing Bones FF!
Rangers042376 chapter 97 . 6/24/2014
Amazing! Loved the chapter and the song sounds great!

Nancy chapter 97 . 6/24/2014
It wouldn't have all those pageviews and reviews if you didn't make us want to come back and keep reading! Youv'e built this great family and made them real people we love and want to know more. This was beautiful and felt very real! I wanted to celebrate with them. Thank you! and Congratulations!
Guest chapter 97 . 6/24/2014
Wonderful Congratulations and thank you so much for delighting us with words
yoshimi0701 chapter 97 . 6/24/2014
Awwww Awwww Awwwww That's all I can say right now!
Fluffybird chapter 97 . 6/24/2014
Always enjoy the chapters of this story. Thank you for writing. Woohoo on the song, good on you for being brave enough to put stuff out there, and quality stuff at that.
luckywynner86 chapter 97 . 6/24/2014
That was simply magical! Happy Anniversary!
5,464 | « Prev Page 1 .. 162 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 182 .. Last Next »