Reviews for Roots and Wings
ChrissieA chapter 43 . 7/30
This one made me cry. Love it. And love them. :)
ChrissieA chapter 39 . 7/30
I love your world and their crazy, extraordinary, perfect little life. They make me laugh and smile (and sometimes cringe, you really do like to make Boith uncomfortable :))
ChrissieA chapter 37 . 7/30
I hope Madison gets better, because so far I didn't like her. Maybe because I've had too many Madisons in my life.

Poor Zach.
ChrissieA chapter 17 . 7/29
"Christine starts yelling at me that she can have orgies if she wants to!" Yes Booth, that's exactly what she said. Hahaha!
ChrissieA chapter 10 . 7/29
"Dad. Dad. Daddy. Dad. Andrew! Listen to me! Dad. Dad. Daddy. It's okay, it's okay. Andrew. Dad, please. Andrew. Andrew." ... Poor Christine! Andy's lucky he didn't get punched!
ChrissieA chapter 8 . 7/29
Oh my ... This was beautiful. :) And now I am officially addicted to this story. I have to help my in-laws move this weekend, I can't afford missed sleep!
ChrissieA chapter 7 . 7/29
YES! This is genius! I love this! It totally should be him! I can't wait for Booth and Brennan to find out! :)

Also, I want to live in Christine's apparent. It sounds beautiful.
ChrissieA chapter 5 . 7/29
Hahahaha!
ChrissieA chapter 2 . 7/29
Awwwwwwwww! (I have a feeling I'll be saying that a lot!)
ChrissieA chapter 1 . 7/29
Well, I've started. There goes my weekend ;)
(Also, how dare you with all the feeling right off the bat?)
PLEASE WRITE SOMETHING! THE HIATUS IS SO LONG AND WE'RE BEGGING FOR GOOD FANFIC!

PLEASE WRITE!
itsmychippedcup chapter 33 . 7/17
I love this chapter so much. My house usually feels like this when all my siblings are home. It's great :)
I really miss Zack and Petra.
Adelled chapter 108 . 7/9
So sweet!
R. Durham chapter 164 . 7/8
I've been reading your beautiful world again and this chapter stopped me cold, especially with everything that happened in Dallas. I'm in tears again imagining Zach and Petra having this talk with their precious boys, while in the real world so many real moms and dads have to do the same thing right now. I cried the first time reading this but I'm crying again now even more.
5,463 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »