Reviews for Roots and Wings
ChrissieA chapter 206 . 8/4/2016
I did it! All 206 chapters! What a beautiful world you created! I fell in love with each OC character and farther in love with Booth and Brennan. This family is what I want out of life. Thank you so much for this wonderful story!
ChrissieA chapter 193 . 8/4/2016
Aww! I love this :)
ChrissieA chapter 151 . 8/3/2016
Old grouchy Booth makes me smile :)
ChrissieA chapter 109 . 8/2/2016
Oh I love it so much! Booth as a trainer is one of my favorite Booths :) I love when he puts people in their place!
ChrissieA chapter 99 . 8/1/2016
*sigh* I just love them!
ChrissieA chapter 89 . 8/1/2016
I love that Booth decided they all needed a dad moment. And I love that no one thought to disobey. And I love that Brenna brought him a beer and saw what he was doing. And I love that they will all actually appreciate this day for years to come.

Oh, and I love that Petra wore Zach's pants ;)
ChrissieA chapter 84 . 8/1/2016
It's official, Zach and Petra are my favorite. They need a spin-off. And a TV series. Young doctor and adorable teacher and their 5 boys take over the world? I'd watch it! Especially if you wrote it.
ChrissieA chapter 81 . 7/31/2016
Ok, I love this whole chapter. Partially I think because My best friend is a lot like Petra so Petra is my favorite of Christine's friends. Here's some of the other reasons I love this chapter ... Zach called her "Pet" *sigh*. Her version of normal is gorgeous. The three Booth men all lined up? *swoon*. I love how all three Booth men are extra gentle with her, I think she's their favorite too. She's clearly Zach's favorite. ;) At the end when Booth talks to his boys I love that they immediately turn in respect to listen to what he has to say. Those men love and respect their father in the way every man who has sons would want to be loved and respected.
ChrissieA chapter 72 . 7/30/2016
I love that Parker calls her Chrissycakes, it's just so cute! Also, this was adorable.
ChrissieA chapter 66 . 7/30/2016
I was hoping you would do a Christine's friends meet Parker story! :) :) Thank you! (Now that you've said that Parker has a Dierks Bentley vibe I am totally crushing on him too ... Is it bad to crush on a father and son at the same time?)
ChrissieA chapter 64 . 7/30/2016
I don't know how to respond to this chapter, but I can't let it go un-reviewed. I'm guessing, by the emotion in this chapter, that you have had your fair share of loss and I am sorry that you have had to go through that :( As a Christine that has lost her father, this chapter hit hard. But I think it was a good thing, cathartic in a way. So thank you.
ChrissieA chapter 54 . 7/30/2016
This was all very adorable! :)
ChrissieA chapter 43 . 7/30/2016
This one made me cry. Love it. And love them. :)
ChrissieA chapter 39 . 7/30/2016
I love your world and their crazy, extraordinary, perfect little life. They make me laugh and smile (and sometimes cringe, you really do like to make Boith uncomfortable :))
ChrissieA chapter 37 . 7/30/2016
I hope Madison gets better, because so far I didn't like her. Maybe because I've had too many Madisons in my life.

Poor Zach.