Reviews for Roots and Wings
ChrissieA chapter 7 . 7/29/2016
YES! This is genius! I love this! It totally should be him! I can't wait for Booth and Brennan to find out! :)

Also, I want to live in Christine's apparent. It sounds beautiful.
ChrissieA chapter 5 . 7/29/2016
Hahahaha!
ChrissieA chapter 2 . 7/29/2016
Awwwwwwwww! (I have a feeling I'll be saying that a lot!)
ChrissieA chapter 1 . 7/29/2016
Well, I've started. There goes my weekend ;)
(Also, how dare you with all the feeling right off the bat?)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2016
PLEASE WRITE SOMETHING! THE HIATUS IS SO LONG AND WE'RE BEGGING FOR GOOD FANFIC!

PLEASE WRITE!
itsmychippedcup chapter 33 . 7/17/2016
I love this chapter so much. My house usually feels like this when all my siblings are home. It's great :)
Guest chapter 203 . 7/11/2016
I really miss Zack and Petra.
Adelled chapter 108 . 7/9/2016
So sweet!
R. Durham chapter 164 . 7/8/2016
I've been reading your beautiful world again and this chapter stopped me cold, especially with everything that happened in Dallas. I'm in tears again imagining Zach and Petra having this talk with their precious boys, while in the real world so many real moms and dads have to do the same thing right now. I cried the first time reading this but I'm crying again now even more.
Kristafied chapter 206 . 7/6/2016
This whole story (which I recently discovered) has been captivating and lovely. Thank you for the many years of hard work that went into crafting it. Your OCs are delightful and the way you write Booth and Brennan is heart-warming. You've created an enviable future filled with joy for them.
Adelled chapter 96 . 7/6/2016
I remember Captain kangaroo. You are the only one. Sad sad chapter. Made me cry. Well done.
Guest chapter 206 . 7/1/2016
Just want you to know how depressing it is to miss out on more holiday chapters with this beautiful family. ngl, I keep hoping you'll change your mind and an alert will pop up.

Just wanted you to know you're missed!
Athena chapter 206 . 6/4/2016
Thank you!
Guest chapter 206 . 6/3/2016
Boo! Don't stop! Please! I want 206 more chapters!
brensfan chapter 206 . 6/1/2016
Thank you for this amazing story! I think I will go back and read the whole thing all over again :)
5,472 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »