Reviews for Roots and Wings
miss random chapter 206 . 5/30
I'm so sad to see this wonderful story end! I started reading this when you were back around chapter 80 and have enjoyed the ride ever since! Thank you for a beautiful story!
guest 2 chapter 206 . 5/30
thank you so so so much!
you are a very talented writer
i hope you get published
or maybe you have already
keep writing
whether it's bones fiction or not
CeeLee chapter 206 . 5/30
Thank you for your wonderful stories, thanks for the laughter and tears. You know someone is a great writer when they can evoke a strong emotional reaction. And you are great. Thanks again.
Bones2014 chapter 206 . 5/29
I don't believe I've cried so hard over the end of a story, an epic saga. I have enjoyed this so much, every chapter. The beautiful family you've created around my fav couple is amazing. I'm going to miss the updates do much. It's even more sad in that it reminds me that we only have one more season before we have to say goodbye to Bones as well. Thankfully I can reread this as often as I like, like I can rewatch Bones. Thank you so much for sharing your Bones universe with us. It has truly been an enjoyable & satisfying experience. Perhaps you will miss it & give us occasional holiday or just because additions in the future. Just throwing that idea out there for ya:)
MaryT72 chapter 206 . 5/29
THANK YOU, THANK YOU - I know I'm shouting but I want to be heard above the sounds of thanks and appreciation from you readers. We have been privileged to be offered your wonderful story describing the life of our favorite family. Like many others I've shed tears (a lot of tears). of sadness and joy as the saga continued. You captured the personalities and humanity of every member of an entire family so brilliantly that we readers cared deeply for each member of that family. Brennan and Booth remain the gold standard of your story and isn't that just the way B&B should be remembered.
I am in tears and so sad this is the last chapter. Thank you a hundred times over for entertaining us for these last year's with this great story. I have already reread it so many times and I am sure I will continue going back to read it. Great ending.
Evelyn Valerious chapter 206 . 5/29
I haven't bothered to log into my account for ages but this is absolutely worth it.

I have loved everyone of these 206 chapters, even when they made me cry. And now knowing it's finally over almost has me in tears again. This has been a wonderful journey. Not only getting to read about the lives of characters we already know and love, but all of your original characters as well.

Thank you for creating this world and this family and sharing it with us.
EowynGoldberry chapter 206 . 5/29
I enjoyed your story:)
loverofbones chapter 206 . 5/29
I loved your story it is great
chosenname chapter 206 . 5/29
Wow. If it had to end, this was the way to do it. I have enjoyed every minute I have spent in your universe (even those minutes that were spent in tears.)
On a side note, now that the story will not be written, can I ask what happened to Angela?
bamboo72498 chapter 206 . 5/29
MJ! I'm gonna cry! Thank you so SO much for everything you do and for creating this world and this family. And to start from the beginning once again...
Thank you for your wonderful story! I don't usually comment as I'm not a writer but you talent and imaginative story has kept me hooked from the start, I'm sorry to see it end but wanted to let you know how much I have enjoyed roots and wings. Good luck to you Linda x
GalaxieGurl chapter 206 . 5/29
Oh, this is a lovely end of your story-saga, but its end makes me want to walk to the end of the plank Tempe's brother David had to walk and jump off into oblivion to register my protest that it's ending! I can only hope you relent and add a Christmas chapter or similar once in awhile. All great programs deserve encores and curtain calls, and the same is no less true for an epic story like this one! I've enjoyed it profusely; over and over, but true genius can always be enjoyed more.
KB chapter 206 . 5/29
I am so sad this is complete...it has been a wonderful ride. Thank you for all the time, effort and love you have put into it. I think I will just have to start from the beginning again.
Caprigirl60 chapter 206 . 5/29
Applause, applause! Such a lovely and touching ending to this story. I've loved every minute of this family's journey and the people we've come to know and love *mostly* like Harland. :-D

I've looked forward to this treat every Sunday and I'm sad to have it end, but thank you for giving me such a wonderful story all these months.
5,461 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »