Reviews for The Colorful Side of Pain
Sky Art chapter 1 . 12/19/2016
Really if you take something down DELETE IT I thought this was going to be something good now I'm sorry to have gotten my hopes up for some who can't except that at one point they liked their way of writing ITS SAD!
Umbra Drachen chapter 1 . 5/31/2015
please leave them up
Rex888 chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
You couldn't have left the story up? You could have at least changed the summary, what a disappointment
anf600 chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Here's been hoping you had updated. *sigh* could you advise what that really good, really old fanfiction was?
Lost-Lovegood chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
Well I'll miss this story a lot, so I hope you decide to redo it one day because I've never found anything quite like it. I hope you find what you are looking for though.
The Reading Aeris chapter 5 . 5/20/2014
I like this story, though I'm a tad sad it hasn't been updated recently. I hope that changes soon. If so, is Harry going to have a sort of double life now?
917brat chapter 5 . 5/18/2014
Oh I would so love to read more of this and if you are still taking votes mine is for Charlie.
morticaaddams chapter 5 . 3/14/2014
I adore your story, the line is quite interesting. Oh, and personally I vote for Severus (Sevvie). Heres to hope for your next update.
loretta537 chapter 5 . 1/29/2014
this is a good story, I cant wait to see what will happen next and hope you continue it soon
TopazDove chapter 5 . 1/27/2014
Harry should be with Viktor Krum! Much more dominant and protective and has good manners! :) plus, and im not saying the other guys arent cuz they r, he's sexy ;P yum
Kyuubi no Goddess chapter 5 . 1/20/2014
Krum, Krum, Krum, Krum!

Kyuu out!
anf600 chapter 5 . 1/9/2014
So, what's next...looking for more :)
Alicia Roth chapter 5 . 11/16/2013
OOOOOO I want to add in a weird pairing BUT A SLASH NONE THE LESS... Barty Crouch Jr.
Hopefully the pairings not THAT weird but...David Tennant *fangirl spazzes* Any ways IM SO LOVIN this story
Cant wait til the next update.
Alicia Roth
WriterKillsReader chapter 5 . 11/13/2013
Love this story too.
Twins x Harry for the win!
gategirl15747 chapter 5 . 10/23/2013
Please update again soon because it's a shame a good story like this has only 5 chapters
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »