Reviews for The Colorful Side of Pain
Umbra Drachen chapter 1 . 5/31/2015
please leave them up
Rex888 chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
You couldn't have left the story up? You could have at least changed the summary, what a disappointment
anf600 chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Here's been hoping you had updated. *sigh* could you advise what that really good, really old fanfiction was?
Lost-Lovegood chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
Well I'll miss this story a lot, so I hope you decide to redo it one day because I've never found anything quite like it. I hope you find what you are looking for though.
The Reading Aeris chapter 5 . 5/20/2014
I like this story, though I'm a tad sad it hasn't been updated recently. I hope that changes soon. If so, is Harry going to have a sort of double life now?
917brat chapter 5 . 5/18/2014
Oh I would so love to read more of this and if you are still taking votes mine is for Charlie.
morticaaddams chapter 5 . 3/14/2014
I adore your story, the line is quite interesting. Oh, and personally I vote for Severus (Sevvie). Heres to hope for your next update.
loretta537 chapter 5 . 1/29/2014
this is a good story, I cant wait to see what will happen next and hope you continue it soon
TopazDove chapter 5 . 1/27/2014
Harry should be with Viktor Krum! Much more dominant and protective and has good manners! :) plus, and im not saying the other guys arent cuz they r, he's sexy ;P yum
Kyuubi no Goddess chapter 5 . 1/20/2014
Krum, Krum, Krum, Krum!

Kyuu out!
anf600 chapter 5 . 1/9/2014
So, what's next...looking for more :)
Alicia Roth chapter 5 . 11/16/2013
OOOOOO I want to add in a weird pairing BUT A SLASH NONE THE LESS... Barty Crouch Jr.
Hopefully the pairings not THAT weird but...David Tennant *fangirl spazzes* Any ways IM SO LOVIN this story
Cant wait til the next update.
Alicia Roth
WriterKillsReader chapter 5 . 11/13/2013
Love this story too.
Twins x Harry for the win!
gategirl15747 chapter 5 . 10/23/2013
Please update again soon because it's a shame a good story like this has only 5 chapters
Moonstar66 chapter 5 . 9/22/2013
I vote for Charlie! We need more Charlie love here! And whenever I think of this cute little Harry with a strong dragon-keeping Charlie I get chills! *:.。. o()o .。.:*
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »