Reviews for Where Your Book Begins
Guest chapter 2 . 6/26/2014
Perfect.
CAFBOV chapter 2 . 3/28/2014
Such a lovely story but it does saddened me that in the new century and new millennia, too many people remain homophobic and intolerant. Although, they are the ones with underlying deep insecurities, they make it so hard for so many-especially the young, struggling with growing up sane and in one piece.
CAFBOV chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
I am so glad that you're concentrating on Quinn's discoveries of her sexuality. Too many Faberry stories are Rachel centric and I will admit that there are times Rachel feels more like a force of nature than an actual person.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/18/2013
ahhh awesome! Thank you for this one :)
Guest chapter 2 . 10/6/2013
definitely my favorite version of Quinn's journey to come out. a wonderful story.
CarolineSC chapter 2 . 7/26/2013
Nice job, nice to see some of Quinn's journey.
stix04 chapter 2 . 11/9/2012
beautiful, thank you
stix04 chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
didn't feel like logging in, but this is fantastic, just like everything you write. really love this series
BuRiChiFaN chapter 2 . 11/5/2012
Oh my, this made me feel pain for Quinn DX You wrote her struggles so realistically. I love her scene with Santana and Rachel. But what moved me the most was her scene with Judy. It was rather poignant that I had a bit of tears in my eyes :’) I love this fic.

You’re such a wonderful writer. Thanks for sharing.
bazinga01 chapter 2 . 11/4/2012
I finally managed some time to read this. Life has been non-stop busy since you posted it. Anyway, this addition to the don't blink verse was as lovely as the others. I barely keep up with fanfiction these days, but I still have you on author alert...because how could I not? I loved the timeline of Quinn questioning her sexuality in this story. So often I feel like in stories, Quinn is aware of her feelings for Rachel during high school, starts questioning her sexuality by her senior year, and then everything after just builds from that foundation. I like the idea that she didn't link her fixation on Rachel to anything romantic until much later, and that it wasn't until college that she began to question that those feelings could be about more than just Rachel and indicative of something broader about her sexuality. To me, your scenario feels more plausible (though it's certainly been written well by other authors on a different timeline than the one you went with). I think I prefer this progression though.

Also, the part where she came out to Santana was my favorite. It felt so real and in character to me. I was laughing at the part where Santana wasn't surprised she likes women, she was just surprised at how soon Quinn realized it.

You remind me why I love fan stories, even when I struggle to find the time and motivation to pursue my own.
SaneTwin1-2 chapter 2 . 11/3/2012
This is so very lovely. I didn't even notice the extra chapter, but my goodness, you've some how managed to excel the first one. I love how you write Quinn, slowly growing to accept herself, and I love also, that you do not write Rachel with rose colored glasses, or skipped past her obvious faults and sometimes self-centered motivations. I think that's what makes her so great, that she has these set backs, but she finds away to look past it, especially when it matters - and its in her character to love and adore Quinn. I think Quinn has to be my favorite character, so I love a story central to her. I like that you connected what Kurt had said on the On My Way episode, because honestly, fictional or not, I still haven't forgiven him for that. Fantastic writing, I can't wait to see more!
Bugsy1014 chapter 2 . 11/1/2012
Loved these two chapters giving Quinn's "back story". I always enjoy getting notifications that there are more chapters for this fic. You're a very good writer. -Will you please do a chapter on the proposal? When Rachel proposed to Quinn. I would love to read that one. :) Looking forward to more!
southernranger1 chapter 2 . 10/30/2012
Excellent!
CarmellaD'Winter chapter 2 . 10/30/2012
I liked Judy's reaction because I think it's quite real

Liking the way Kurt and Rachel reacted too :)
Anne Nonamous chapter 2 . 10/30/2012
Wonderful story and beautifully written. Looking forward to more updates!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »