Reviews for You're Gonna Miss Me When I'm Gone
Please finish this, it's amazing!
bechloe-sendrick chapter 6 . 1/27
hi so yeah i was just wondering if you're gonna updte this anytime soon ? i mean it said it's in progress but y'know just asking and stuff.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/23/2013
Thats adorable. and amazing. and u gotta continue.
Pridemunkeyz chapter 6 . 10/23/2013
Just kiss (again)!
Pridemunkeyz chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Wasn't expecting that. And had a slight hope that Beca wasn't a teacher but woe do you know, she is.
hollyhwrites chapter 6 . 10/4/2013
I so hope you continue this.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/21/2013
This is an amazing story so if your giving up on it I'm pretty sure a lot of people will go all voldemort or bellatrix on your ass. So please update because your an insanely awesome writer and people more patient than me have waited for so long and now I'm waiting too. Update PLEASE!
Trigger Fingers chapter 6 . 9/21/2013
I'm so glad I sacrificed sleep in order to read this story. I love the slight AU twists you've thrown in!

Also, I sensed a bit of One Tree Hill in chapter five with 'Sophia Davis' and 'Ravens'. Kudos, for that!

Really hoping you haven't abandoned this fic, it's too good to not continue with it. Keeping my fingers crossed for an update soon :)
Guest chapter 6 . 8/11/2013
This freaking story is great! I love all the Harry potter references too. I can't wait to read more. ]
Guest chapter 6 . 7/21/2013
Please more!
CataKRR chapter 6 . 6/4/2013
Pleas go on...
Guest chapter 6 . 5/23/2013
omg more please
cassLDR chapter 6 . 5/11/2013
Are you planning on continuing this story because I have been waiting for months for an update! Please tell me you haven't abandoned it...
ChocolatMoosePi chapter 6 . 5/7/2013
This is really intriguing!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
dude for the love of god please update this! I've been waiting like 4 months for a new chapter and I'm dying here ;(