Reviews for The Dungeon
Hellzz-on-Earth chapter 1 . 11/2
Klaroline and role play is out of this world good!
Thanks for sharing.
This may be the raunchiest thing I've read on here.

Your interesting (cough) idea on how Klaus, er, "administers" the cure was quite frankly brilliant while seeming very true to the character. Indicating the incident was consensual role playing made Caroline seem much more in character as well... She's always been a resilient character, and stories that portray her as a passive, resigned victim always seem like the author mixed up characters. That being said, it's easy to see someone who strives for control in all things to find a complete lack of it arousing. Thus making Klaus' last comments more true to character as well.
Quality smut, indeed. I'd be interested in seeing what you did with a full-length smut. You have a great grasp of who your characters are and that's kind of a pet peeve of mine... I can't enjoy characters who are all over the place.
Great work.
klaroline4everlove chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
just found this drabble and i love it so much... cant get enaugh about them...
CloudyDream chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
This might be the best PWP ive read on this site, with an added bonus for just the right amount of creepiness. Kudos!
dnsprrs chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Great scene with the blood covered...u know! Memorable and sexy!
gaysnowball chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
LOVE. It was dark, but it had a bit of (kind of) fluff at the end. Just enough to say "This actually is a Klaroline story" opposed to "Klaus just went bat shit insane."
meredith77 chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
did not see that ending like that! so great!
mrsmorgan2013 chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
This was really good, I loved it
To be loved is to be destroyed chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
I loved it! I really liked the whole setting it was really awesome and you are amazing for coming up with that! I loved the smut it was really hot and great! I think you are very talented and this story was completely amazing and awesome!
redbudrose chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Love the kink!
jessnicole chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
firstfig chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
I honestly did not see that ending coming and I really enjoyed it. Great one-shot, very creative and steamy.
MidnightAngel30 chapter 1 . 12/23/2012

I really liked this. For as dark as you set it up to be, that little twist ending made this absolutely hilarious. Hahaha. It was indeed dark, don't get me wrong, but the ending made me believe this was strangely something that could happen between our favorite couple.

Role-playing. Lol I can't. Too awesome. :)
Prince sexy chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
I can't with this tania.
lostinmysticfalls chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Wait, they were role playing the whole time? Holy shit! This was so dirty, I feel like I need a shower!