Reviews for The Dungeon
klaroline4everlove chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
just found this drabble and i love it so much... cant get enaugh about them...
CloudyDream chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
This might be the best PWP ive read on this site, with an added bonus for just the right amount of creepiness. Kudos!
dnsprrs chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Great scene with the blood covered...u know! Memorable and sexy!
gaysnowball chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
LOVE. It was dark, but it had a bit of (kind of) fluff at the end. Just enough to say "This actually is a Klaroline story" opposed to "Klaus just went bat shit insane."
meredith77 chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
did not see that ending like that! so great!
mrsmorgan2013 chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
This was really good, I loved it
To be loved is to be destroyed chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
I loved it! I really liked the whole setting it was really awesome and you are amazing for coming up with that! I loved the smut it was really hot and great! I think you are very talented and this story was completely amazing and awesome!
redbudrose chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Love the kink!
jessnicole chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
great!
firstfig chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
I honestly did not see that ending coming and I really enjoyed it. Great one-shot, very creative and steamy.
MidnightAngel30 chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
AND YOU SAY YOU CAN'T WRITE FLUFF. I NEVER WANT TO HEAR THAT NONSENSE AGAIN.

I really liked this. For as dark as you set it up to be, that little twist ending made this absolutely hilarious. Hahaha. It was indeed dark, don't get me wrong, but the ending made me believe this was strangely something that could happen between our favorite couple.

Role-playing. Lol I can't. Too awesome. :)
Prince sexy chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
I can't with this tania.
lostinmysticfalls chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Wait, they were role playing the whole time? Holy shit! This was so dirty, I feel like I need a shower!
StefanxKlaus14 chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Omg did not expect that turn of events at the end. ahahahaha.

Amazing. Very dark and then fluffy. Hahaha just the way I like it. ;)

Fantastic job with this one shot. Loved it.
imovethestarsforno1 chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Omg, what?! Totally did not see that coming! And here I was, feeling bad about myself for enjoying it so much. Whew! Thanks for letting me off the hook there. Loved it! Write moooooorrrreeee.