Reviews for One More Dance
SocialSuicideGirl chapter 1 . 12/17/2015
Why did I have to pick the one story that would make me feel all teary and meloncholy about the inevitability of time as my last one before bed? :( I don't like those kinds of stories at all, but I still think this was very well-written and touching and poetic...
Ramrikai chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
Damn you. I can't stop crying. It's going to make reading your other stories quite troublesome. It's just like the opening montage to Up! Congratulations. This was Pixar quality work.
larryjc chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Really sad.
eenayde chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
I love this! Really well-written and deep. Great job! :)
softwinds chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
This is such a nice, touching story. I've thoroughly enjoyed it. I also like how you phrased 'forever had come to an end' - so bitter sweet...

- softwinds -
Faolan Rei chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
Well, that wasn't painful at all. ;o;
NaniMok chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Oh wow. That was so beautiful. \tear

I like to think that Naruto's eyes would brighten into the lovely cerulean during their dance. Marvellous.
Blade of Sparda chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Somebody is cutting the damn onions again... So beautiful! I loved it!
xXYour DoomXx chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Sweet, wait so was hinata dead and they would somehow meet once a year?
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
*cries*

That's exactly how I would imagine an old Naruto. *sniffles*

So sweet.

(And yes, I listened to the piano piece in the background as I read it. It fit perfectly.)
zigmas chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Very melodramatic. :D
Until the AN, I had a nagging feeling of this being LESS happy than I'd like to, but then I could breathe a relaxed one. :D
Actually, this isn't sad in the least - Uzumakis having weird chakra that could result in weird ways (including longer lifespan) is a frequently used thing (maybe even somewhat canon).
So, who's to say they didn't live together till their Diamond Wedding AND had a Golden Afterversary yet? :DDD
Harri The Celery chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
I'm just...I'm gonna go cry now, even though it was happy. Great story :)
JediMayukiDaAWESOME chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
I'm crying a whole lot of tears right now. So well written, sad and yet happy.
Fantastic job, well done
Foolish Little Brother chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Wow... I nearly cried. Probably what saved me from crying is the knowledge that they spent their lives together already.
Vigil Moon chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
"Go home, lay in bed, try not to cry, cry alot..."