Reviews for One More Dance
Ramrikai chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
Damn you. I can't stop crying. It's going to make reading your other stories quite troublesome. It's just like the opening montage to Up! Congratulations. This was Pixar quality work.
larryjc chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Really sad.
eenayde chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
I love this! Really well-written and deep. Great job! :)
softwinds chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
This is such a nice, touching story. I've thoroughly enjoyed it. I also like how you phrased 'forever had come to an end' - so bitter sweet...

- softwinds -
Faolan Rei chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
Well, that wasn't painful at all. ;o;
NaniMok chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Oh wow. That was so beautiful. \tear

I like to think that Naruto's eyes would brighten into the lovely cerulean during their dance. Marvellous.
Blade of Sparda chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Somebody is cutting the damn onions again... So beautiful! I loved it!
xXYour DoomXx chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Sweet, wait so was hinata dead and they would somehow meet once a year?
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
*cries*

That's exactly how I would imagine an old Naruto. *sniffles*

So sweet.

(And yes, I listened to the piano piece in the background as I read it. It fit perfectly.)
zigmas chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Very melodramatic. :D
Until the AN, I had a nagging feeling of this being LESS happy than I'd like to, but then I could breathe a relaxed one. :D
Actually, this isn't sad in the least - Uzumakis having weird chakra that could result in weird ways (including longer lifespan) is a frequently used thing (maybe even somewhat canon).
So, who's to say they didn't live together till their Diamond Wedding AND had a Golden Afterversary yet? :DDD
Harri The Celery chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
I'm just...I'm gonna go cry now, even though it was happy. Great story :)
JediMayukiDaAWESOME chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
I'm crying a whole lot of tears right now. So well written, sad and yet happy.
Fantastic job, well done
Foolish Little Brother chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Wow... I nearly cried. Probably what saved me from crying is the knowledge that they spent their lives together already.
Vigil Moon chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
"Go home, lay in bed, try not to cry, cry alot..."
ManicBunny chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGO MG I'm gonna cry I'm gonna cry I'm gonna cry its to sad, dude ur killing me...OMG now I'm crying, god this hit home hard...I'm sad now, where's my box of chocolates?