Reviews for The Prophecy of Arceus
Guest chapter 2 . 8/25/2014
"Navi for short."
I see what u did there
Person chapter 6 . 6/3/2013
Very good overall. The whole thing with Misty and the burning city and giant world was kinda confusing, but I guess that's okay. Also, I think Adam's Navi is broken. She's only said 'Hey! Listen!' like once and seems to calculate percentages a lot, like Fi does...
Pure Gamer chapter 6 . 4/1/2013
Nice job nice job. It was a bit too short, and somewhat boring, but it was written well. That's a plus. Because I haven't read this in so long, I have absolutely no idea what's going on. I'll need to reread some, I guess.

I have missed your writing for sure, though! I'm glad you're back. I just really like your style; you're a good writer.

Anyways, is this officially LoZ crossover? I think it should be. The references aren't just subtle, they're a huge (I think) part of the story...But what do I know.

Sorry I'm hardly giving you a review, next chapter I will hopefully be caught up and have reread this story. But again: Nice job.

Pure Gamer chapter 5 . 11/21/2012
Nicely done my friend. No errors that I could see; your usual best.

Although, the LoZ elements makes things quite confusing...I had a hard time keeping up, I guess that's the right way to put that.

Magicka! That reminds me of Kingdom Hearts. Ya know, somewhat at least...

When I first saw "Blue Turtle" I immediately thought YOSHI for some reason...I don't even know why, he's not even a turtle nor is he blue...

Anywho. So I've never heard/played Majora's Mask before. I assume you'd recommend it. Lately Zelda games haven't been very fun. Skyward Sword and Spirit Tracks are the only two I've ever really enjoyed. I haven't played a lot of them though...I guess it would total up to four? Somewhere around there. Yeah...Random moment.

I agree with you on the review thing somewhat. But I don't want people to just leave those stinkin' one-word reviews or one-line reviews. Reviews that make me happy are reviews with lots of comments about the story. So I don't mind the non-reviewers as much...Although, if I take the time to read something, I take the time to leave a review as well.

When are you going to update Unintended Complications?! I'm waiiiiitttiiing.

All in all, great job, and I can't wait to watch this story progress. Update soon.

Pure Gamer chapter 4 . 11/10/2012
Awesome-awesome, Espeon. Nicely done. I liked the gym battle actually... Just saying.

Why do I not have the PM feature enabled...If I had a penny...Because, I'm not on this site to talk to everyone. I had it enabled at one point, and was flocked by a lot of people (Most of which were super young teenagers who got on my nerves). I understand it's a pain to talk back and forth like...This...But, I really don't want it enabled. I may change my mind sometime, but for now that's the way it is.

Aladdin?! My favorite movie?! Iago is his name, by the way. Enjoy!

Appetite appeased!

Keep writing.
Pure Gamer chapter 3 . 11/10/2012
Bonnie and Clyde...I laughed so hard.

This chapter probably made me wanting more, more then the other two. This is definitely my favorite so far. Everything was just great. Excellent, if you will.

Just one thin...Is Navi male or female...? I must not have been paying enough attention, but last chapter I feel like you said it was a she, and in this chapter it was a he... Merp.

Other than that, great job! It was very awesome! Can't wait for the next one.

Reply to a review of a review in a review...Again! Ftw.

I will absolutely go back and try to edit there then. Thanks for noticing and what not.
Oh thank the Lord, you didn't think I completely screwed up with him! HURRAH! (See what I did there? I used your favorite word! Hehe...Yeah...) Therefore, I will not feel overly distraught.

No, it doesn't bother me that much. I feel like you're hurting yourself though. Okay, let me explain: I feel like it makes you look like either A) A really young writer. B) A really inexperienced wirter. or C) A sucky writer. Which you ARE NOT. This really doesn't apply to you, because instead of your numbers being surrounded by misspelled grossness, it's surrounded by amazingness. (Yes, I know that's not a word, but it works.) So ignore the whole SPELL IT OUT thang and smile.

Anyways...Thanks for your reviews/continual support. I read your work, and then look at your reviews saying "This was a excellent chapter, Pure Gamer!" and I hardly believe it, because you're such a better writer then I am...So thank you!

Update soon. Keep writing!
Pure Gamer chapter 2 . 11/10/2012
...If it means anything, I knew it was Ash when she called him Ashy. Yes, I'm quite proud of myself for knowing that! HA. I knew a reference for once. And Navi, I know that one too! HA.

So anyways. Good chapter! A tad boring but, hey, I'm the one who just put out a boring chapter today, so I really don't have room to complain.

Pure Gamer chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Hello there again! I'm reviewing one of your other stories! This is weird, the whole time I was like 'But...But...But...Where's Daniel?!' But! This is good. Your writing at its best, I must say.

Although, I'd be lying if I said I read the whole thing...I read a lot, but skimmed a lot too...The huge paragraphs scared me. My apologies, don't be offended when I say that...I'll come back and fill in the blanks.

This sounds like a good ol' Link/Poke crossover in my opinion...That kind of turns me off, not because I don't like LOZ, cause I do, but because I really don't like crossovers. They rattle my mind too much. But this seems AWESOME. That was in all caps. I meant it. MEANT IT. The main characters seem cool, ya know, as far as that goes.

So, a pet-peeve of mine is when people don't spell out numbers...It bugs me. I'm not sure why, probably because I always obsess about making my work look nice along with sound nice and I want it to look 'professional' (Lame I know), which you didn't spell out your numbers...SPELL IT OUT MAN, JUST SPELL IT OUT.

Heh...That was mean. I'm sorry. In other news, I love the name Lai. It's unique and pretty. Good job there.

I couldn't help but notice your cover art...Did you do that? It's kind of amazing. I love it.

Really that's all I can say about it so far. Seems interesting and such...Keep at it.

Now, I would like to reply to the review you left me...

The dialogue thing, I put a lot of thinking/planning into Cynthia's dialogue, I probably didn't get Volk's dialogue right, in fact I feel as though I didn't even get his character the way I envisioned, so when you said that I was confused. In my mind her dialogue is where it's supposed to be. Trust me, if I read something and I think it's something she wouldn't say/doesn't sound right, I rewrite it.

The thing that gets me, however, why are you bringing it up now? Thirty chapters later? I am so confused. Please explain...If you don't mind. :) (Oh my word I used a smiley face. This never happens. You should know that I mean that then. MEAN THAT.)

And I so don't understand your question. "Is there anything you don't misspell?" Are you serious? Of course there is! I can't even read the first few chapters of TCB because they're so awful spelling and grammar-wise. If that was rhetorical or something...I just wasted a few seconds of your life.

Alright, well...That's that. I hope to see an Unintended Complications update soon! I MEAN THAT.

Keep writing.
Robin the Neko chapter 3 . 11/6/2012
Hey it's me TOLM

If only catching a Deoxes was that easy in the games. He will be a nice addition to the group. Um, are you planning on having Adam obtain more legendary pokemon. I also think you should work on your fighting scenes. It's hard to do but a very handy skill to have

*TOLM*
Robin the Neko chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Great chapter. Who was the creature at the end. It sounds like something a Girintina would do even. You definitely captivated my attention.