Reviews for Things That Go Bump in the Night
MerryLittleMess chapter 4 . 3/14
Amaaaaaaaazing! I loved it!
chocolateverries chapter 4 . 1/9
Amazing story, yet so sad. A part of me really hoped Sam had knocked. And everything with Lew had a tear or two trailing down my cheek.
Sewtunes chapter 4 . 4/29/2013
The little scenes of everyone heading home are just the perfect ending for this story. More Sam and Jules angst. Loved it!
Sewtunes chapter 3 . 4/29/2013
Great chapter! Love how the bad guys crashed an SRU party and lived to regret it. Perfect story for a Stupid Criminals episode. But that last line has me blown away. Can't wait to read the conclusion.
Sewtunes chapter 2 . 4/29/2013
Just when I was enjoying a light hearted story about the team having a fun night, I get to the last paragraph, and the fun is ruined! Until then, the story was lots of fun to read. I've been ROFL as quietly as possible since the rest of the family is asleep. Love how you wrote and played up the angst between both Sam and Jules and how both expressed regrets over the relationship ending. Jules' costume is perfect for her! Can't believe it was still left at the store for last minute purchase. On the other hand, not too many women can wear her size!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/12/2013
This was a really good fic. also evil with the lew thing. that wound is still rather fresh in my heart. but really good fanfic.
Nicole chapter 4 . 1/18/2013
Are you going to add another chapter?
I really like your writing! (:
kdj539 chapter 4 . 11/3/2012
What a wonderful story! Good job.
Sairs J chapter 4 . 11/2/2012
A wonderful ending to a great story. I loved how Anna tried to help Sam reconnect with Jules even though he didn't actually knock!

I think Anna and Spike would be perfect together because they understand the pain and have a love of technology. Perhaps another story with them in, in the future?

Thought Anna paying the cell phone bill to keep hearing Paul's voice was touching. As was Spike hoping to hear Lew's voice again.

I really enjoyed reading your story, thanks for sharing.
Sairs J chapter 3 . 11/2/2012
A very tense installment. Jules handled herself well. Poor Wordy, pleased he's alright. The team though made a big mistake raiding that party. Thought Lew's timing was perfect. Is his voice one of Spike's sound effects or could it be him looking after his friends from the other side? Off to read the next part to find out!

Great writing as always.
TheMotorcycleBoyReigns chapter 4 . 11/2/2012
the end was sad but i can can inmagine spike and Lew doing the voice recording and pretending to be Ed
sloop3000 chapter 4 . 11/2/2012
What an amazing story this has been :)
SYuuri chapter 4 . 11/2/2012
Such an awesome Halloween story! Thanks so much for writing it. I loved the deep of Lew and Spike's friendship. Kinda sad with Jules and Sam, but you did say it was angsty D: I liked how Sam offered Jules a ride home with Anna, as if. Spike and Anna - cuteness. Did I see something there?

Great story!
dawnpritchard66 chapter 4 . 11/2/2012
Great chapter ,put Sam & jules out of the misery ASAP x
arlette-sweet-heart chapter 4 . 11/1/2012
I hope sam didn't go back to his car
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »