Reviews for Far Beyond a Promise Kept
PlumeVif151 chapter 17 . 1/11
That was a real pleasure to read ! I like how you presented both Harry and Severus and how naturally their relationship evolved !
myloveabby chapter 1 . 12/10/2016
Thank you! I thoroughly enjoyed this story! At times it was lighthearted without being fluffy, and with the right amount of angst. You made Snape feel like a rounded person while still allowing him to feel like true to the cannon character. Excellent story! Thank you!
Nohbddy chapter 17 . 12/3/2016
aaaAWWW I love this story!
UnderneathThisSkin chapter 17 . 11/16/2016
I just read this fanfic for the third time because I can't get over how amazing it is. Like, I know how it ends, yet it still makes me smile.
Claude Amelia Song chapter 17 . 11/13/2016
Wow! Your story is amazing. I love it. I lovef how you portrayed Severus, how he subtly became "Uncle Sebastian" and how Harry slowly became John Snape. I like how you played the relationship between them, it felt real, not pushed from behind. Also I believe it was nice the way you made Ron and Hermione aware of the fact that Snape is giving Harry lessons and later how they found out that he is his "Dad".
I think it was brilliant. I have read many mentor Snape stories, but none quite like yours. So thank you for this story.
The Septic Gryff chapter 17 . 11/2/2016
I loved it! I do wonder if Sirius did get used to the idea of Snape in that role,but I suppose I have my imagination for that :)
Hughes Ogure chapter 17 . 10/23/2016
So goooooooooood! I love your story 3
Pumpkin spice chapter 17 . 10/13/2016
This is undoubtedly the best fanfic I have ever read, like omg this is amazing! You are so talented!️️️
lilyluna43 chapter 17 . 10/1/2016
Amazing story! I really loved it! I loved the Snape you made, he stayed in character and didn't become soft.
Nonny chapter 17 . 9/21/2016
Brilliant . Very much enjoyed this Snape. Thankyou.
More! More! More!
R.I.P A.R x
Kris chapter 17 . 9/15/2016
A highly enjoyable read!
Zalia chapter 17 . 8/15/2016
Lovely! Thank-you for seeing it through to the end! :)
shirokonyan chapter 17 . 8/14/2016
really good! read it in one go! I like snape's character!
Tempest Kiro chapter 17 . 8/13/2016
Kudos to your story. This is the first Harry-Snape Mentor fic I've read and can somewhat believe. I'd like to think that in this AU Snape did see more of Lily in Harry than James and was able to get over his old grudges a little better than he actually had.
Annie chapter 17 . 8/7/2016
Again, thanks for the joy you have given me in sharing this story publicly, and keeping it posted for all these years so I was able to read it a second time.
1,251 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »