Reviews for Far Beyond a Promise Kept
Chelsea Greenwell chapter 17 . 2/5
This story is wonderful! Well written with a great plot, thoroughly enjoyed it.
BlueWater5 chapter 1 . 1/15
I just finished re-reading this story after originally reading it many years ago. It's even better than I remembered!
Guest chapter 17 . 12/12/2023
I like the happily ever after.
Motherofthehorde chapter 17 . 10/11/2023
Thank you for taking the time to write this.
Motherofthehorde
Guest chapter 17 . 9/6/2023
Had to re-read this again just to remind myself that lovely fan fic stories still excists.
A reader fan chapter 17 . 8/28/2023
Thank you for an interesting tale with many original elements. I enjoyed reading it.
DiagonAli chapter 17 . 8/28/2023
this was a real treasure to read. classic Snape sarcasm and stinging wit, but showing his care and cin ern as well. really well-written characters. and shapes occlumency using Nintendo?! Honestly, that was brilliant and totally believable.

10/10 recommend this story
duj chapter 17 . 8/26/2023
Satisfying fic and good end.

(But...
"I was a teenager"? Was Sirius about to try to use that as the excuse for attempting to feed Snape to a werewolf? Despite how silly teenagers are, the vast majority of them manage to grow to adulthood without actually trying to kill or maim someone.
And "...the twins got the best of both of us"? Seriously? That cruel and irresponsible pair represent the best parts of their parents? What a self-criticism.)
poteetfamily4 chapter 17 . 8/14/2023
This is one of my favorite fics that i have read. So well done and i love seeing the relationship between harry and snape without bashing other characters! Well done! Would love a continuance…maybe a year 7 story and post hogwarts career starting?
quiet-mg chapter 17 . 8/5/2023
Thank you. This was an enjoyable read. Liked the development in the characters and the parent/child relationship between Harry and Snape.
DoraLupinTonks chapter 17 . 4/21/2023
No matter how many times i re-read it... the story always makes me happy.. thank you!
thatemomathkid chapter 16 . 3/4/2023
I enjoyed the story. Thank you for writing and sharing
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 17 . 9/22/2022
I loved this! I’m glad you made Snape’s parents good. Well his dad. I’m pretty sure his mom was fine in canon. I’m glad Cedric didn’t die! Ron learning Nintendo is going to be hilarious. I wish we had seen a final conversation between Harry and Sirius of Sirius saying he accepts Harry’s decision. It kinda sucks that we didn’t see that. Great story! :)
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 16 . 9/22/2022
Yay! Voldemort is dead! Aurors wear red robes? Not really conspicuous. Lol. I’m glad Harry got to see his parents and James approves of Snape! What does the saying James wants Harry to pass along to Sirius mean? “His shoulders aren’t big enough?” I’m glad Harry and Snape talked about the pensive memory. So the Ministry is covering it up. Good. And the horcruxes need to be destroyed so Voldemort really can’t come back. Great chapter! :)
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 14 . 9/22/2022
I forgot to say, but it’s interesting how you made Snape’s parents still alive. And Snape steals from other Death Eaters and then disillusions himself to look like them?
1,452 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »