Reviews for Far Beyond a Promise Kept
MargaritaS chapter 17 . 7/17
so good :)
Randi chapter 17 . 7/14
I love this story. It puts a wonderful new twist on Harry's life following him blowing up Aunt Marge, without taking out the main points. I love it! And, it means neither Dumbledore or Dobby die, not to mention everyone else. Thank you for such an amazing read. -
WriterJace chapter 17 . 7/15
This is one of my favourite stories. Especially the part where Snape shows Harry his Death Eater uniform is one that really stands out to me in its brilliance!
Geriana chapter 17 . 7/14
Thank you. This is a gift I could never repay.
evans137 chapter 17 . 6/16
What a wonderful story! Pity it only has 17 chapters, I would have liked to read many more :-) Any chance you'll write, at least a short, sequel?

I loved how Snape's and Harry's relationship developed and how you pictured Snape - he was still very much in character but with a soft side as well ;-) And what a genius he was by switching Riddle's father's bones with basilisk Bones. I loved that idea!
Hektols chapter 17 . 6/2
Good ending for a good story.
Hektols chapter 16 . 6/2
Great way to defeat Voldemort.

Agree with Fudge's idea to keep everything secret, people won't panic and Harry won't have more unwanted attention.
Hektols chapter 15 . 6/2
Snape's mother was supposed to be dead, I think that it would have been better if Harry talked with a portrait of her.
Hektols chapter 14 . 6/2
Good point fixing Harry's eyes, if magic can regrow bones then that shouldn't be a problem.
Hektols chapter 13 . 6/2
Nice that they predicted part of Voldemort's plan and are preparing for it.
Hektols chapter 12 . 6/2
Very good, specially the bonding.
Hektols chapter 11 . 6/2
Good work.
E-Vector chapter 6 . 6/1
There are greatcircles between any two points on Earth*. So I don't really get what's going on with this-but it does make sense, if you can sense the direction someone Apparates, to follow it in a greatcircle path. And it does make sense to draw greatcircles on a map for that purpose, since Britain is way off of the equator so the directions of greatcircles wouldn't be obvious on a flat map.

*Or there would be if it was a perfect sphere; and if you're not using that approximation I'm pretty sure you're left with only the equator and longitude lines as other geodesics don't close up into circles/ovals.

Anyway, I'm enjoying this story!
Hektols chapter 10 . 6/1
Good one.
Hektols chapter 9 . 6/1
Good work, specially Harry getting closer to Snape.
1,231 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »