Reviews for Far Beyond a Promise Kept
unspoken-desires2u chapter 17 . 1/30
Brilliant story, thanks for the adventure, was hooked from start to finish
Dazzle chapter 17 . 1/23
This was fun. Cheers!
forrealsguys chapter 11 . 1/24
NekoTaku24433 chapter 17 . 1/18
I love the compromise with the Goblet during the third task. Cute ending
NekoTaku24433 chapter 11 . 1/18
Nintendo Occlumencyyyyy
NekoTaku24433 chapter 10 . 1/18
AWWWWWWWWWWWW
dianaanne chapter 17 . 1/17
I really enjoyed this story; it is one of the best Snape as guardian stories I've read recently (and I have read a lot of them)!
dianaanne chapter 12 . 1/17
Darn. Wish he'd have remembered to bring up the polyjuice and Moody's drinking every hour from the flask.
Schattenjagd chapter 17 . 1/16
great story
Laurelin85 chapter 17 . 1/2
Thank you for this story! I loved Harrys snarky answers all the time and the idea of Snape offering him training at that age at all. I've never read a fic where he gets trained that early and I really think that is a great idea, what which Harry rushing blindly into danger all the time... :)
Would you write a "peacetime" sequel or an epilogue with an older Harry? Maybe 16 oder 17 years old...?
Kato Shinji chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
I JUST LOVE YOUR WORKS, OLIVER SNAPE! 3 Pity I wasn't really so much into Serevitus until recently. But still, your Severitus works are one of the few I think are exceptional. Well done indeed.
Becklii chapter 17 . 12/15/2015
This story was absolutely amazing.
Anne chapter 17 . 12/6/2015
I love this story. It is one of the very best Harry & Snape mentor/guardian stories that I have read. (I should mention that I've been reading HP fanfiction for about eight or nine years.) This story is wonderful. 3 3 3
Anne chapter 16 . 12/6/2015
Awesome chapter.
Anne chapter 15 . 12/6/2015
So exciting. Just as I thought Harry and Snape were about to have the long awaited talk about "I betrayed you and your parents to the Dark Lord" and Harry is suddenly whisked away by PP. I was not expecting Harry to be kidnapped until the Third Task. You managed to surprise me. Thrilling. Very thrilling. I am on the edge of my seat.
1,193 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »