Reviews for Far Beyond a Promise Kept
kittensgalor chapter 17 . 21h
The ending was perfect.. just sayin'
FFFG chapter 17 . 4/21
Thank you so much for the read. I thoroughly enjoyed myself over the past few days of reading this and I would like to relay my gratitude for the work that went into this. It was enjoyable, the plot was organic and the overall reading experience flowed well. I have no points of contention with pretty much anything that happened (and for me that is rare) so I'll leave off with a hearty congratulations. KTN
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 4/19
Excellent chapter. Yes, Nintendo would be good for training reflexes-and Harry actually realizes that he needs help with his, despite his Seeker training.

Plus, I fear there really was a big black dog at the door earlier that night.

Harry is actually *thinking* about Dumbledore's concern for him. Yay! That will help keep him alive!

The pickup on the potions ingredients went about as well as could be expected, given that Snape is close to collapse. And the Knight Bus was about the only good solution Harry could come up with.

Hmm...yes, I wonder about that James person, too, whoever he might be.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 4/16
Excellent beginning. I don't blame Snape for being suspicious about Remus at the school (as we know how it all turned out), along with Sirius Black. The crack about Peter was deliciously ironic, as it was meant to be.

Snape had good timing catching Harry out when he did, too. I suspect that if the Potions Master knew who the dog was, there would have been a lot more hexes, too!

Harry is actually listening to Snape, yay! Now that is *definitely* AU. I don't blame Snape for having someplace to himself that Albus doesn't know about (he must have hated being stuck at Spinners' End with Wormtail for a babysitter).
Blueberry Babe chapter 17 . 4/13
Thank You so much for your style of Harry/Snape mentor stories. They are very well done and I prefer them to the original. I look forward to reading your next installment.
jilumasam chapter 17 . 4/10
Brilliant story. Thanks for writing.
NatNicole chapter 2 . 3/23
Haha, AWESOME! This is a LOT more realistic than many other Snape-looks-after-Harry fics. I love how when Snape figured out how sucky Harry's childhood really was, he didn't starts getting empathetic and instead was all "My life sucks, your life sucks, now sit down, shut up and listen".
WRose chapter 17 . 3/5
LOVE IT
Bil chapter 17 . 3/1
Fabulous story. I love your Snape and Harry and I really enjoyed watching their tentative steps towards and understanding. Your solution for getting rid of Voldemort was brilliant. I liked how you treated Dumbledore and wise and powerful but ultimately as human and falliable as the rest of us. I also liked the addition of Snape's parents. Fantastic work!
AnimeWarrioress 359 chapter 17 . 2/27
My first ever Severitus fic and you've done the title justice.
Smile Black chapter 17 . 2/19
You wrote ALL that in 17 weeks? Congratulations o.O It's good
aurorpotter chapter 1 . 1/28
Sigh...so far I have read two of your stories and both of them have left a wonderful warm feeling inside me. I really wanted to reach inside this story and give Severus and Harry a great big hug. Thank you so much for writing this.
Maddy Love Castiel chapter 17 . 1/26
This is the 4th time I've read this story and it's still as incredibly as the first time! I really have no idea why I never reviewed but I really enjoyed this story immensely! The plot and the characters are superbly written! The way you've developed Harry and Snape's relationship was perfect and quite frankly one of the more believable of the many mentor stories I've read. This story was brilliant!

Thank you so much for writing this incredible story and sharing it with all of us readers! I loved it from start to finish! :-)

*Hugs*

Maddy
The arithmancer chapter 17 . 1/23
A happy story. Loved it and couldn't put it down. Very believable relationships.
0118999881999119725.3 chapter 17 . 1/20
This is one of the most satisfying Snape/Harry guardianship stories I've read. Lovely ending.
It never felt too intense or too-heavily steeped in mythological elements to understand, and the blend of magic and science was easy to believe.
I especially enjoyed the witty banter and the way their relationship grew and arced.
Thank you very much for writing this fic.
1,128 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »