Reviews for Far Beyond a Promise Kept
poteetfamily4 chapter 11 . 7/3
I am truly enjoying this fic! I have read so many fics lately that I had to stop halfway thru just bc they are so unrealistic...but this one is amazing! I want to hurry up and finish it and see what else you have done but at the same time i want it to go on longer!
silyKat chapter 17 . 5/7
I have tears in my eyes
You are so good at telling stories
jak3811 chapter 17 . 4/30
You are a wonderful story teller
bachoi chapter 17 . 2/11
this burns. it was so fucking well written, and well thought out. the pacing was enough not to overwhelm, but not to bore. this is an amazing fic, and if licensing would allow i would suggest you make it into a book. it has a novel feel to it.

the characters where all so true to their canon counterparts, but enough of themselves to be thoughtful. i really like the sarcasm of harry and snape. i liked every word, and read this story steadily as a way to calm down. you are an amazing author, and i look forward to checking out your other works. thank you for writing this. it was a pleasure to read
Mitch chapter 17 . 1/16
Just as wonderful the second time. I can't resist rereading these, despite the fact that there are so many unread stories, so that's high praise indeed. The way you develop the characters and their father/son relationship is just terrific.
Katiewalters chapter 17 . 1/5
Guest chapter 17 . 12/30/2017
The ending surprised me, but a nice set of parents for Severus is great! Liked it!
Calmzone1 chapter 3 . 12/28/2017
Lmao, you can just feel how much fun Severus had mentioning Harry’s unmentionables in public!
SusanMarieS chapter 8 . 12/24/2017
my cousin says that. he's four. "I hope you step on a Lego"
onyx chapter 17 . 12/12/2017
thanks a lot for this, and especially for finishing !
al-gutmann chapter 1 . 11/30/2017
That was a great story.
A huge thank to the autor! ))))
IIEarlGreyII chapter 12 . 11/23/2017
I am beyond upset with this chapter, during the Yule Ball. Extraordinary lengths are taken to make sure the original plot stays on track. Such a good thing to, I would hate to read an actual original plot. This has been happening more and more and I will have to think about thinga before continuing this story. Seems sort of pointless if nothing is actually going to change.
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 17 . 10/24/2017
Neat. The anklet, the mark on the finger... I hope that John will be able to communicate with Snape in event of kidnapping. Also, it wouldn't go amiss to add to John's blood some ingredient that will hinder progress of Voldemort's potion.
A wizard who plays Nintendo A great quote if I have ever seen one.
Mindscape...
John, don't forget to tell Severus about Polyjuice!
"Reason enough" Agree. Family dying, all in one day, does sound like Voldemort's style.
Basilisk bones... Genius! Much easier to add death to dead bones than to blood of living human.
Thank you. Good day, good night, and good luck.
Imagination94 chapter 17 . 9/27/2017
Came across this in the Harry's Many Mentors community and finished it in a couple of days. Absolutely brilliant story - everything I'd want from a Severus/Harry mentor story.

Well done and thank you.
Storyman09 chapter 17 . 9/10/2017
This is getting a spot on my Favorites list. I really enjoyed the mentor/father relationship and the way in which it developed. I half wish there was an epilogue some years later after Harry graduates Hogwarts and writes his adventure book or maybe in his later years at Hogwarts, I wonder what other traits from Snape (and/or Sirius) he'd pick up and what he'd do with his life. On the the other hand though without the epilogue I can imagine. I'm glad I read "Far Beyond a Promise Kept."
-Storyman