Reviews for Far Beyond a Promise Kept
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 17 . 9/22
I loved this! I’m glad you made Snape’s parents good. Well his dad. I’m pretty sure his mom was fine in canon. I’m glad Cedric didn’t die! Ron learning Nintendo is going to be hilarious. I wish we had seen a final conversation between Harry and Sirius of Sirius saying he accepts Harry’s decision. It kinda sucks that we didn’t see that. Great story! :)
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 16 . 9/22
Yay! Voldemort is dead! Aurors wear red robes? Not really conspicuous. Lol. I’m glad Harry got to see his parents and James approves of Snape! What does the saying James wants Harry to pass along to Sirius mean? “His shoulders aren’t big enough?” I’m glad Harry and Snape talked about the pensive memory. So the Ministry is covering it up. Good. And the horcruxes need to be destroyed so Voldemort really can’t come back. Great chapter! :)
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 14 . 9/22
I forgot to say, but it’s interesting how you made Snape’s parents still alive. And Snape steals from other Death Eaters and then disillusions himself to look like them?
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 12 . 9/22
Harry should tell Snape about the poly juice! And the bath thingy is the prefects bathroom. How the hell did you get that wrong? Love that Ron and Hermione might be happening earlier! I hope we see Ginny! :)
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 11 . 9/22
I hope Harry tells Snape about Crouch!
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 10 . 9/22
So Snape definitely heard Harry said “so close to having a dad.” Damn. So Harry figured out why Snape had actually turned away pretty quickly. I hope when he finds out the last part, he part that Snape told Voldemort part of the prophecy, he doesn’t get too angry.
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 9 . 9/22
I’m glad Harry has Snape on his side for the Triwizard Tournament. Love that Harry tried to help Dudley with his chemistry studying.
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 7 . 9/22
Lmaooo. Harry just blurting out Pettigrew is alive.
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 6 . 9/22
So Harry does have the marauders map! I’m glad Snape is teaching Harry again. I wish we had seen Harry cast his first corpreal Patronus with Snape since Harry would relaize it’s the direct opposite of Snape’s! :)
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 5 . 9/22
I hope harry gets the Marauders Map.
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 4 . 9/21
Why was there a label with the name Cash in it? So the class did see Harry’s bogart. Interesting. Once Harry casts his corpreal Patronus he’ll see that his Patronus is very similar to Snape’s! Because if his mum!
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 3 . 9/21
Snape saying puberty is so weird. Lol.
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 2 . 9/21
I’m confused why you’re making Snape sick? And when did he even get sick? And who’s in disguise too?
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 1 . 9/21
Snape is sick? Weird thing to add. He should take some pepper up. Unless it’s allergies?
liz.onia chapter 17 . 9/17
I had thought I had read all the Severitis stories but was pleased to stumble across this one. Thanks for the wonderful afternoon read! Excited to check out your page now.
1,440 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »