Reviews for Far Beyond a Promise Kept
NatNicole chapter 2 . 3/23
Haha, AWESOME! This is a LOT more realistic than many other Snape-looks-after-Harry fics. I love how when Snape figured out how sucky Harry's childhood really was, he didn't starts getting empathetic and instead was all "My life sucks, your life sucks, now sit down, shut up and listen".
WRose chapter 17 . 3/5
LOVE IT
Bil chapter 17 . 3/1
Fabulous story. I love your Snape and Harry and I really enjoyed watching their tentative steps towards and understanding. Your solution for getting rid of Voldemort was brilliant. I liked how you treated Dumbledore and wise and powerful but ultimately as human and falliable as the rest of us. I also liked the addition of Snape's parents. Fantastic work!
AnimeWarrioress 359 chapter 17 . 2/27
My first ever Severitus fic and you've done the title justice.
Smile Black chapter 17 . 2/19
You wrote ALL that in 17 weeks? Congratulations o.O It's good
aurorpotter chapter 1 . 1/28
Sigh...so far I have read two of your stories and both of them have left a wonderful warm feeling inside me. I really wanted to reach inside this story and give Severus and Harry a great big hug. Thank you so much for writing this.
Maddy Love Castiel chapter 17 . 1/26
This is the 4th time I've read this story and it's still as incredibly as the first time! I really have no idea why I never reviewed but I really enjoyed this story immensely! The plot and the characters are superbly written! The way you've developed Harry and Snape's relationship was perfect and quite frankly one of the more believable of the many mentor stories I've read. This story was brilliant!

Thank you so much for writing this incredible story and sharing it with all of us readers! I loved it from start to finish! :-)

*Hugs*

Maddy
The arithmancer chapter 17 . 1/23
A happy story. Loved it and couldn't put it down. Very believable relationships.
0118999881999119725.3 chapter 17 . 1/20
This is one of the most satisfying Snape/Harry guardianship stories I've read. Lovely ending.
It never felt too intense or too-heavily steeped in mythological elements to understand, and the blend of magic and science was easy to believe.
I especially enjoyed the witty banter and the way their relationship grew and arced.
Thank you very much for writing this fic.
Writtenaspr chapter 9 . 12/11/2014
Harry's nook - how kind and caring ! siiigh... 'Manners makyth the man.'
What a perfect host/guardian.

Deep enjoyment of Harry's swooping- in help with the Periodic Tables.
So delightful how he flaunts his trained intelligence in front of the former threat Ha! take that, bully
As I struggle with the Tables myself, I'll try using that tip.
Please promise to keep writing. Good authors shouldn't stop ... Ever.
Writtenaspr chapter 5 . 12/11/2014
Marvellous tale-telling. Your musical sarcasm of Severus Snape is sought- after, not often found, and it gives me great delight to read and re-read.
I can hear the steps. the sweeping, -speaking,- use of his cloak,
intelligence springs forth from gestures.
Ron's friendly teasing, so happy to read about. Thank you for not making him an oaf, an antidote,
he isn't.
May I, therefore, 'Favourite' it?
and many other of your stories?
Happy Christmas.
Sincerely,
W.
( listening to Alfred Dellar and Ode for the Birthday of Queen Anne)
FightsWithBears chapter 17 . 11/30/2014
lilyjen chapter 17 . 11/18/2014
This story was very interesting. I liked the Tatoo warning system, and the way Snape used the basilisk. Keep writing! :D
Blake2020 chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
Great chapter
Marj123 chapter 17 . 10/25/2014
Great story. Plus a real rarity in the world of fanfiction - it is written and edited to a professional standard. Highest commendation.
1,122 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »