Reviews for Far Beyond a Promise Kept
Zalia chapter 17 . 8/15
Lovely! Thank-you for seeing it through to the end! :)
shirokonyan chapter 17 . 8/14
really good! read it in one go! I like snape's character!
Tempest Kiro chapter 17 . 8/13
Kudos to your story. This is the first Harry-Snape Mentor fic I've read and can somewhat believe. I'd like to think that in this AU Snape did see more of Lily in Harry than James and was able to get over his old grudges a little better than he actually had.
Annie chapter 17 . 8/7
Again, thanks for the joy you have given me in sharing this story publicly, and keeping it posted for all these years so I was able to read it a second time.
Annie chapter 14 . 8/7
This is a great story, and I'm glad I ran across it a 2nd time, after all these years. I was a bit startled by two wizards using the phrase, "downtime," especially so long ago, but other than that, nothing has taken me out of the story. Suspension of disbelief and a rollicking adventure are just what I wanted. The sweetness of the father/son relationship is pure bonus.
This was an amazing fic. I loved the slow build of trust and affection. Thanks so much for sharing.
Lady Julie Snape chapter 17 . 8/5
I absolutely adore stories like this.

Although, a part of me kind of wishes that Harry had essentially become John Snape considering how much the name meant to Severus.

Thank you for providing us with a beautiful father/son story and for a story where Albus Dumbledore wasn't the evil manipulative old man he usually is.
Gretalith chapter 1 . 8/4
I loved every chapter of your story. You kept everything so realistic like it should be a part of the books and I was happy to finally see wizards having some common sense. THANK YOU!
The Hope Lions chapter 17 . 8/1
This was brilliant. Do you know what the best bit is? I started it at a reasonable time and can now go to bed at a reasonable time. YAY! Really it was awesome and I couldn't stop reading.
MargaritaS chapter 17 . 7/17
so good :)
Randi chapter 17 . 7/14
I love this story. It puts a wonderful new twist on Harry's life following him blowing up Aunt Marge, without taking out the main points. I love it! And, it means neither Dumbledore or Dobby die, not to mention everyone else. Thank you for such an amazing read. -
WriterJace chapter 17 . 7/15
This is one of my favourite stories. Especially the part where Snape shows Harry his Death Eater uniform is one that really stands out to me in its brilliance!
Geriana chapter 17 . 7/14
Thank you. This is a gift I could never repay.
evans137 chapter 17 . 6/16
What a wonderful story! Pity it only has 17 chapters, I would have liked to read many more :-) Any chance you'll write, at least a short, sequel?

I loved how Snape's and Harry's relationship developed and how you pictured Snape - he was still very much in character but with a soft side as well ;-) And what a genius he was by switching Riddle's father's bones with basilisk Bones. I loved that idea!
Hektols chapter 17 . 6/2
Good ending for a good story.
1,240 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »