Reviews for Far Beyond a Promise Kept
ruthy156 chapter 17 . 7/11
I loved it!
penymae chapter 17 . 6/27
Love this. . .
With Failbus making it so clear that Remus is more important to him than Severus is, Sev should have told him that if that's how he felt about it, fine; he would go by the school and remove all this belongings but that Albus might want to get on the ball to find a new potions teacher. Albus never gives a single shit about what Severus wants or needs and enjoys riding roughshod over him whenever he can. No one needs that.
planesinthesky chapter 14 . 5/13
This fic has some of the best one liners from Snape im dying of laughter
planesinthesky chapter 7 . 5/13
hahaHA to that last bit
planesinthesky chapter 5 . 5/13
"My boggart no longer inspires fear," Snape evasively answered.
"Really? Why not?" Harry curiously asked.
"Because it has already happened," Snape curtly responded, going back to his marking.

I'd read this fic some years ago and I couldn't find it again and this was the bit that had stuck out for me, I'm actually not sure if Boggarts can work like that because they're supposed to inspire fear, Snape can't have nothing he's not afraid of, but, eh, who cares, it was very interesting
planesinthesky chapter 1 . 5/13
I like sensible Harry.
Blueberry Babe chapter 16 . 5/5
Thank you. It was a well done story!. I'm glad I was able to read it again.
StalkerReader chapter 17 . 5/3
Finally. I had come to the end of the story. I love every bit of it especially the time your spend to paint the pictures of SS and HP rapport. I love your creativity in killing Voldemort using Basilisk bones. Never seen that method before. Although Voldemort demise is shortanti-climatic...I still find it humorous that he is dead due to his egotistical plan. All those prideself-absorp seems comical against such a simple death. Love it!
planesinthesky chapter 8 . 4/25
I've read many Severitus fics but this is really a different direction and I like it!
I especially like how Harry does not behave like his usual HP (canon or fic) teenaged self. He's more sensible, which at first was hard for me because it was so non-canon, but then I decided this was fanfic so anything goes.
Same for Snape, none of the teeth gritting and rants and... Snape-y-ness. Nice.

What I did not like about it was how casually Harry brushed off Sirius' canonical offer of home when in the books he was enthusiastic about it. But I suppose that's a side effect of Harry's new sensibleness and I have a soft sport for Sirius which I should probably not get in the way.

I also love the writing and the snarkiness and the believableness of the relationship. When Harry made that mistake of going against Snape's wishes, he acted like a sensible teenager and tried to work his way back into Snape's good graces. Snape did not stubbornly refuse to see sense but reciprocated. That was refreshing.
I’ve read so many HP fanfics of Harry and Snape. But your story is better than even those 500k words long, intense angst and mind numbing political strategy containing plots.
This story is happy, emotional, funny, clever and REALISTIC!

Harry is not overly abused. Snape isn’t suddenly his biological father or perfect with children. Harry isn’t some suicidal teen or a brat or an overly fragile, regressed child.
He’s just a teen who’s troubled but good. He does commit mistakes but he’s corrected for that and he learns from
that. It’s cool fic really.
I wish you write more of this sort (yes I have read all your snape-mentors-harry stories).
He simply let harry take divination without advise? Evil snape
lilgarcia999999 chapter 17 . 4/10
Bitch can i just say, this shit was so good like its almost 4 am and i dont regret a second of it.
Love it so far. I wonder if Sirius and Snape would be... not friends atleast stand each other? For Harry's sake. Or maybe be friends tho I don't think that's possible
mumphie chapter 16 . 3/15
I did a reread - and found I still thoroughly enjoyed your story. Thanks! :)
It's nice to find a 'feel-good' story that had adventure and intrigue. I liked your play of words and how your characterizations and character building worked so well. An intelligent story that had me telling my son about it. (the one who got me into fanfics)
1,395 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »