Reviews for Far Beyond a Promise Kept
Hektols chapter 3 . 6/1/2016
Good one. A pity that Snape didn't discourage Harry about Divination.
Hektols chapter 2 . 6/1/2016
Good idea for Snape to train his reflexes with videogames.
Hektols chapter 1 . 6/1/2016
Great begining, let's hope that Snape finds out that Harry is not as he imagined.
analise17 chapter 7 . 5/23/2016
Yes! Two bombs at once! and I am so happy that your Harry came to him with the Pettigrew mess (ironic name yes, he turned out to be very petty in the end).
etherian chapter 17 . 5/18/2016
This was an absolutely wonderful story... for reading the second time round. Thank you for your sublime talent.
abandonedaccount47 chapter 2 . 5/10/2016
Haha, poor Snape.
abandonedaccount47 chapter 1 . 5/10/2016
I love your writing style!
femalefarrier chapter 17 . 4/23/2016
Loved the story...
Pyrane chapter 17 . 4/21/2016
Yeah ! Great story !
I'm confused, it was in my favorites already, but I didn't remember the last half of it...
Yeah, confusing.

I think I missed another of your story, so read more soon ;D

***Pyrane***
Kyrinea chapter 17 . 4/20/2016
Spectacular story! I loved all the twists and angles you put into it while still keeping everyone in character and incorporating all the necessary details details from the original books. I've got to say I much prefer your version :D.

I know it's been years since you wrote this, but I've just finished reading it and wanted to tell you how much I've enjoyed it.

Thank you so much for the story!
~Kyrinea
Anne chapter 17 . 4/11/2016
Thank you so very much for this lovely mentor, guardian fic. I thoroughly enjoyed every chapter. Imo, the characterizations were spot on. When I read that you wanted to explore what would happen if Harry had an adult actively advising and helping him I was so intrigued. You did not disappoint. What you wrote is absolutely satisfying and entirely plausible. This is a wonderful fic. I intend to read some more of your stories.
Teriel chapter 17 . 3/24/2016
This was so lovely! I enjoyed reading every minute of it!
hazeldragon chapter 13 . 3/21/2016
Love the Usual Suspects reference!
0118999881999119725.3 chapter 5 . 3/18/2016
I love that according to Harry, the danger Black poses him is less important than a Hogsmeade weekend. :P
archival chapter 12 . 3/17/2016
Really enjoying this story. I like the dropped hints and clues and puzzles for the other person. I like that there's plenty of emotion accompanying the trust that's been building between the two, but it is not over the top and boundaries are retained. The training and the guardianship are plausibly and respectfully constructed.

I do wish that Harry had brought the Crouch-in-staff-room thing to Snape's attention earlier, a few chapters ago. With his note-taking, it seemed like the sort of thing he'd ask about right away.

Thanks again for writing!
1,361 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »