Reviews for Far Beyond a Promise Kept
coonassblondie chapter 17 . 4/6
Very nice, loved the story!
Rereading your gems of stories, and I couldn't help with a come back for Dudley:

You could always just learn Latin, most of the 'odd' two-letter codes come from the Latin names for the elements... (K for Kalium, Fe for Ferrum, Cu for Cuprum, Ag for Argentum, Sn for Stannum, Au for Aurum, Na for Natrium, Ab for Stibnum, and Pb for Plumbum, Hg for Hydrargyrum which is Latinized from the Greek word for Mercury) but mnemonics are definitely your best bet if that's not for you!
RandomGerman chapter 16 . 3/11
Just read this story for the second time and it was again very worth the while. Thanks for sharing this with us.
bambiewitch chapter 14 . 3/2
For some reason the little “element of surprise; Ah” tangent just. Makes this so *Harry*. I can’t put my finger on it but you’ve managed to perfectly embody ‘book Harry’ in a way I’ve seen nowhere else. Holy hell my dude.
bambiewitch chapter 13 . 3/2
I lose it every time the bet comes up omg it’s the most canon Harry/Ron thing to do I can’t jfndnfmdks
bambiewitch chapter 3 . 3/2
I love the casualness of Snape plopping a bezoar into his mouth like,, he just confirmed that he’d mixed cold medicine to the extent that it would poison him and all Harry has to say is “oh ew” because they look gross oh my god
I loved the title that you’ve given... It’s beautiful! A simple promise of protecting Harry became a relationship of giving him a life!
I absolutely loved their chemistry! Snape wasn’t fluffy or OOC he was just the way Rowling created him. You did a great job! Thank you for sharing such a beautiful story with us!
You are a very talented writer and I really enjoyed this story. Thank you very much for sharing it!
WeisseHex chapter 11 . 2/25
AWESOME!
"Naturally," Snape answered, not slowing his pace. "But you will still need several shirts, dress shirts, jumpers, trousers, new shoes that actually fit and a week's worth of undergarments and socks."

Harry wondered if public embarrassment was a new form of torture that Snape was testing out.

Snape glanced back at Harry and kept talking.

"Two weeks' worth; you are going through puberty after all."

That would be a yes, then.

I died laughing!
bambiewitch chapter 17 . 1/28
This was incredible. Just- aH. I love the way you portrayed Snape, and it really hit me just how young they all are- not to mention that it made sense he was so immersed in muggle culture too, most fics seem to have him almost unofficially renouncing muggle culture for some reason. And I love his parents! Oh my god, they’re great! They were definitely an unexpected surprise, but a welcome one for suretldr; GREAT FIC and I’m gonna reread this more times than you could imagine, thanks for sharing your work! It made my day
DoraLupinTonks chapter 17 . 1/27
oh I love this story. i come back to re read it numerous times.
MrsFH chapter 17 . 1/19
Excellent story -thank you! I enjoyed the Hobbit notes, and the way you handled Harry & Severus’s relationship changes.
alamarang chapter 17 . 1/3
Really enjoyed your story! Thanks for writing!
1,361 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »