Reviews for Far Beyond a Promise Kept
passedTense chapter 2 . 7/16/2019
Harry didn’t learn the accio charm until 4th year when he was preparing for the first task. Just a little plot discrepancy you might want to take into account
Abbie Snape chapter 17 . 7/9/2019
I’ve lost count of how many times I have reread this story. It’s absolutely brilliant.
spicasblack chapter 17 . 6/26/2019
I loved it
Gingerljf175 chapter 17 . 6/19/2019
Definitely one of my favorites, wonderfully written! 3
flowerpower44 chapter 17 . 6/19/2019
Thank you so much for this story. This is my number one Snape mentors Harry fanfics. Reading this has encouraged me to read the rest of your other fanfic. Your writing is absolutely amazing and of super quality. Thanks so much!
OneDocToHealThemAll chapter 17 . 6/15/2019
That was a good fic. I really enjoyed it. Well done
Ame's world chapter 17 . 6/14/2019
A wonderful fanfic !
Thanks a lot !
Rosa Mundi chapter 17 . 5/9/2019
That was lovely, and it was surprising and nice to see a competent Minister along with everything else. “Not censorship, a coverup.” Brilliant. Excellent story and a very nice way to spend the last couple of days. Thank you. (Y’know, I think this is part of what I love about fanfiction, that I can thank the author when I’ve finished a story.)
jbfritz chapter 17 . 5/7/2019
Great story!
Guest chapter 17 . 5/4/2019
Well one of the best Severus and Harry mentor fanfictions I have read but I was pretty pissed off when you said Cedric won the should have taken it would never just take it.

On the other hand the bone of the Basilisk?
That was bloody hilarious!

You must be bloody genius (Snape-like).
talented2 chapter 17 . 4/8/2019
You really don't like Harry's Name, do you?
Anyhow, this is the third great story I have read from you, and as it is the third story I have read from you over all as well, you have become the first Author to make it on my favourit authors list.
Congratulations
cinnamin chapter 17 . 3/20/2019
This whole tale was such a pleasure to read. I’ve actually read it before and it held up just as well. I wish I could give you all the cyber hugs possible for gifting us with this.
SkyBluu chapter 17 . 3/3/2019
"Snape is bloody genius." And the same is true of you. This is amazing fic.
I immensely enjoyed all the little details of Snape's life.
I liked the idea of Harry and Snape feeling each other's heartbeat in the tatoo - and I tried to imagine how Snape felt when Harry was hit by the killing curse and his heart stopped. Of course, Snape saw it, but to be able to also hear it and feel it!...
After Harry saw Dumbledore's memories in the pensive, I thought that Snape would have to openly admitt to Harry how much he cared about him. But "I've misplaced the guardianship papers. You're stuck, in any event" wasn't exactly what I expected and was dissapointed at first. But after some time I decided that I like it exactly the way you wrote it. It was in character and I feel that Harry was OK with that. And Snape standing among the other parents at the Trivizard tournament - that was worth thousand words.
My favourite Snape's dry remark: "Bodies tend to float." :-D:-D
Terry Kay chapter 17 . 2/21/2019
Truly enjoyed the story from start to finish. Realistic portrayal of a series of events without sudden super powers or over done abuse. Thank you!
mumphie chapter 17 . 2/9/2019
I truly enjoyed your story. I shall look to see if you have more. As I said in an earlier review, you wove a good plotline, it was intriguing and interesting.
1,361 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »