Reviews for Brown Curls and Green Eyes
EvilRegal485 chapter 5 . 11/6/2015
please continue this story
Imaoncer4life chapter 1 . 4/17/2015
Please please Please please Please please Please please Please please Please please update soon!
Noel chapter 5 . 1/26/2015
Awe can't wait for more so excited
imaoncer4life chapter 5 . 10/6/2013
Please PLEASE update soon, I'm hooked :)
R1U2 chapter 5 . 7/27/2013
You have to add!
Canada Dakota Faith Haswari chapter 2 . 5/18/2013
"Seriously?!" the brunette retorted with a returning grin. "Emma, you're my daughter, you honestly thought I wouldn't catch on? I have been pregnant before you know. With you, no less. I know the signs. A stomach bug? It was a nice try really. But the rest you couldn't have hidden better if you'd tried. Your face is fuller—you're not fat, don't even go there—you've been unnaturally glowing for weeks, and that's not just a fairytale princess thing you inherited from me, and I don't think I have ever seen you eat so much in the four years that I have known you, and don't even get me started on those."

LOL!LOVE THE WHOLE THING SO FAR
Swanfire Escapades chapter 5 . 5/15/2013
Update! Soon! Please!
this.site.is.a.waste.of.time chapter 5 . 3/28/2013
Very cool...you should continue this...
xBBx chapter 5 . 3/25/2013
This chapter made me giggle so hard. I really hope you update soon, I wanna see more :)
B
Princesakarlita411 chapter 5 . 3/9/2013
i liked that she punched him
karlisvargas chapter 5 . 3/3/2013
Emma punching Graham was perfect, I can't wait for the next chapter :D
katherinehcastles chapter 5 . 2/28/2013
Oh my god, I don't think I've ever laughed so hard. By the time Emma punched him I had to stop reading to curl into fetal position holding my sides because I couldn't breathe. Loved how she was so done she gave up on life and just laid there, lmao.
Ezzy67 chapter 5 . 2/28/2013
That was hilarious! Lol.
Ezzy67 chapter 2 . 2/27/2013
Seemed quite realistic ;) love them so much.
tjmack1986 chapter 5 . 2/27/2013
Ah! You updated! Sweet! That ending was seriously adorable! I could totally see Emma hitting Graham (even if accidentally)!