Reviews for Jest In Time
Fadewind chapter 14 . 2/16
Haha! That ending was priceless. Thanks for sharing.
Fadewind chapter 8 . 2/16
You wrote this so long ago, you may not remember your bottom author's note. At any rate, I think it is different when it is your kid's vs anyone else's. At least that is how it is for me. As for your AU fic: Very cute story so far and a joy to read.
Very sweet and enjoyable story! Thank you for sharing!
Saissa chapter 14 . 10/21/2016
Now the older Sev is calling Herms, Hy - but that can be explained by sentamentality..
Saissa chapter 13 . 10/21/2016
I'm confused - at the end of the first library section (the almost kiss) - It's supposed to be Hyacinth and younger Severus. So how come (younger) Sev calls her Hermione?

Older Sev or Professor Prince can call her Hermione, but younger Sev only knows her as Hyacinth.
Saissa chapter 4 . 10/21/2016
Really Hubert, you should be yelling the name of Hyacinth, not that other name - this is the year of 1977 after all!
Guest chapter 14 . 2/22/2016
Great time travel story! Thank you for sharing!
autumnwilliams2699 chapter 14 . 11/9/2015
so freaking cute! I loved this so much sooo so much!
OneHellOfANekoDemon85 chapter 9 . 8/27/2015
I love this chapter, I come back to read this story just for this chapter! Makes me laugh every time :)
Guest chapter 14 . 8/22/2015
:-)
thatperfectsomeone chapter 14 . 1/20/2015
I loved this...I swear I don't know if I could hold back from changing my past if I ever went back in time..I mean honestly I made some pretty bad decisions back then..
jensteed chapter 14 . 10/9/2014
Haha, where did you come up with Wap Capulet? It was a lovely ending, and of course she couldn't just put him out of his misery and say yes (not that I expected anything else from her, lol) the two of them were great together and I loved their prankish side, it was gas. Brilliant story, it was just one laugh after another and I thoroughly enjoyed every minute :D
jensteed chapter 9 . 10/9/2014
I'm just laughing the entire way through this, it's excellent! Hermione silence, indeed :D that was awfully cruel of Severus, leaving them all at her mercy and running for the hills...or mills as the case may be, lol. I'm so glad I stumbled across this, however late I was.
jensteed chapter 7 . 10/9/2014
Oh that's something I'd love to see, Severus Snape in cheery yellow robes! Of course he'd probably Obliviate anyone who saw it, but still it'd be worth it for those few seconds ;)
jensteed chapter 2 . 10/9/2014
"She's right. You do have a tight arse." hahaha I'm nearly in tears after that XD