Reviews for Jest In Time
Saissa chapter 14 . 10/21
Now the older Sev is calling Herms, Hy - but that can be explained by sentamentality..
Saissa chapter 13 . 10/21
I'm confused - at the end of the first library section (the almost kiss) - It's supposed to be Hyacinth and younger Severus. So how come (younger) Sev calls her Hermione?

Older Sev or Professor Prince can call her Hermione, but younger Sev only knows her as Hyacinth.
Saissa chapter 4 . 10/21
Really Hubert, you should be yelling the name of Hyacinth, not that other name - this is the year of 1977 after all!
Great time travel story! Thank you for sharing!
autumnwilliams2699 chapter 14 . 11/9/2015
so freaking cute! I loved this so much sooo so much!
OneHellOfANekoDemon85 chapter 9 . 8/27/2015
I love this chapter, I come back to read this story just for this chapter! Makes me laugh every time :)
Guest chapter 14 . 8/22/2015
thatperfectsomeone chapter 14 . 1/20/2015
I loved this...I swear I don't know if I could hold back from changing my past if I ever went back in time..I mean honestly I made some pretty bad decisions back then..
jensteed chapter 14 . 10/9/2014
Haha, where did you come up with Wap Capulet? It was a lovely ending, and of course she couldn't just put him out of his misery and say yes (not that I expected anything else from her, lol) the two of them were great together and I loved their prankish side, it was gas. Brilliant story, it was just one laugh after another and I thoroughly enjoyed every minute :D
jensteed chapter 9 . 10/9/2014
I'm just laughing the entire way through this, it's excellent! Hermione silence, indeed :D that was awfully cruel of Severus, leaving them all at her mercy and running for the hills...or mills as the case may be, lol. I'm so glad I stumbled across this, however late I was.
jensteed chapter 7 . 10/9/2014
Oh that's something I'd love to see, Severus Snape in cheery yellow robes! Of course he'd probably Obliviate anyone who saw it, but still it'd be worth it for those few seconds ;)
jensteed chapter 2 . 10/9/2014
"She's right. You do have a tight arse." hahaha I'm nearly in tears after that XD
jensteed chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
I can't believe I've somehow missed this, how in the bloody blazes have I not read this yet? Woohoo, a new (to me) awesome story to read :) I'm dying to see what time troubles they'll get into!
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 14 . 9/30/2014
;-D good story.
corvusdraconis chapter 14 . 8/23/2014
I loved the humor mixed into this story. I haven't laughed so hard reading in quite some you for your story.