Reviews for To Catch A Predator
Guest chapter 44 . 12/20/2014
Eeeqk! I just found your fanfic page a week ago and have become completely addicted and speed read the entire sitd series to date. So much love! I really, really can't wait for the next installment.
question, is babs going to show upat some point? Because she and dick are awesome together. Gina really reminded me of her.
oh, dick Grayson and your redheads...
Nobody chapter 44 . 11/5/2014
I know you finished this story already but, I am still writing. This was an amazing story all around and I loved that last little conversation.
Knows its over chapter 12 . 11/4/2014
"Taking a walk." That was perfect.
Guest 23 chapter 44 . 10/29/2014
This is AWESOME! I've been reading the entire spark in the dark series chronologically up to this point and. I. Can't. Stop.

I don't think there are words that could well enough describe how well you write, there just isn't. Thank you so much for creating these wonderful stories it's mind boggling that I had gone so long without finding them until now. Thank you!
Lillia-Lillia chapter 44 . 4/25/2014
Ah paganpunk, you are a champion author. Thanks for creating another wild ride to lose myself in. This was a truly fantastic story. I love the idea of Dick beginning his first business venture. It's very fitting. And it'll be interesting to see Gina and Dick meet up in the future when the small fishing community is not in such dire straights...but who knows what else you'll cook up. As for right now, I can't wait to go start on Camp Batman. :)
Lillia-Lillia chapter 43 . 4/25/2014
I laughed at the part where Bruce thought Dick had slept with Gina, and when he threw out the date of the last time Dick lied to him. But honestly, a thirteen year old going to a prostitute? Get real, Bruce! But leave it to Dick to notice how nice some of them are. And that's so petty about the "dessert scales", gotta love it. And it'll be crazy to see how Dick does running a business...he's just a kid but he is also the Boy Wonder.

One other thing,-ski trip in the Adirondacks? No freaking way. That's right near where I live! I'd love to read a story by you that takes place in my home, lol. I assume it would be near Lake Placid, as that's where all the rich tourists go :). Have you ever been to the ADKs? I think we get a lot of snow, but I bet it looks like absolute child's play to an Alaskan
Lillia-Lillia chapter 42 . 4/25/2014
I'm glad Dick will be able to have his catches from the fishing trip after all. After so much action, it feels like that was ages ago!
Lillia-Lillia chapter 41 . 4/25/2014
Ah wow, what an emotional chapter. I think I would have puked too. That was pretty adorable though :) Nice job!
Lillia-Lillia chapter 40 . 4/25/2014
Damn, I really want to hear this arsenic story too!
Lillia-Lillia chapter 38 . 4/24/2014
I think it's funny that Bruce is concerned about Dick cursing when he practically taught him every curse under the sun by age 10. Lol!
Lillia-Lillia chapter 37 . 4/23/2014
It's funny that Bruce seemed surprised that Gina knew who they were. After all, he did just see Dick and Gina kiss...lol. Anyways, I don't blame them for passing out after a night like that. Hope they can contact Alfred too
Lillia-Lillia chapter 36 . 4/23/2014
Oh Jesus effing Christ. I have been approaching a state of panic as these chapters go on. Every time it looks like they're out of the woods, something else crazy happens. So it looks like Bruce's dream kinda sorta did come true. And that was such poetic justice, for Markowitz to meet the fate that he did. I'm curious what conditions he had that really made him so crazy. I know you said he had an experience with an IED likely when he was in the army, and probably has some degree of PTSD, but I wonder what else. It's like he's on PCP with the way he's insane and doesn't feel pain.

Anyways, I bet Alfred is absolutely crapping himself. It must be agonizing to wait in the car in total darkness in a strange area while the two most important people to you are fighting lethal criminals on a boat in the middle of a hurricane in shark-infested waters. Wow. You really are an amazing writer
Lillia-Lillia chapter 35 . 4/23/2014
Ah the big reunion. That was just as intense as last chapter. Now they need to get back to shore before they go down with the ship in these shark infested waters.
Lillia-Lillia chapter 34 . 4/23/2014
Oh my god, Bruce crashed the boat? They're all going to die! Lol, unless that was part of the plan. Whew, I feel much better now that Markowitz is out for the count...for now. This chapter was so intense. I felt like I was out there, rolling in the waves and the rain right along with them..
Lillia-Lillia chapter 33 . 4/23/2014
I have to say Markiwitz is one of the best OC villains I've ever read. I mean, he's absolutely out of his mind and I want him dead and all, but he's way more my cup of tea than someone like Erwin! With Dick playing dead, I feel like they kind of have a chance now! And poor Green!