Reviews for To Catch A Predator
TheBlondeBullet chapter 21 . 5/17
I knew it... just saying. Matthew Graves threw me off from the start
TheBlondeBullet chapter 11 . 5/17
I'm glad Dick is the one feeling sorry for once. It often seems in their relationship that Bruce is always the one apologizing, but that's hardly fair- Dick has to cross over the line at some points too.
Titch360 chapter 12 . 4/16
Really? A Spider-Man quote? Love your work, otherwise. I have been working my way through Spark in the Dark, and I must say, it blows my own works away.
Ciestess84 chapter 44 . 4/8
Awesomeness. Just... awesomeness.
Guest chapter 44 . 12/20/2014
Eeeqk! I just found your fanfic page a week ago and have become completely addicted and speed read the entire sitd series to date. So much love! I really, really can't wait for the next installment.
question, is babs going to show upat some point? Because she and dick are awesome together. Gina really reminded me of her.
oh, dick Grayson and your redheads...
Nobody chapter 44 . 11/5/2014
I know you finished this story already but, I am still writing. This was an amazing story all around and I loved that last little conversation.
Knows its over chapter 12 . 11/4/2014
"Taking a walk." That was perfect.
Guest 23 chapter 44 . 10/29/2014
This is AWESOME! I've been reading the entire spark in the dark series chronologically up to this point and. I. Can't. Stop.

I don't think there are words that could well enough describe how well you write, there just isn't. Thank you so much for creating these wonderful stories it's mind boggling that I had gone so long without finding them until now. Thank you!
Lillia-Lillia chapter 44 . 4/25/2014
Ah paganpunk, you are a champion author. Thanks for creating another wild ride to lose myself in. This was a truly fantastic story. I love the idea of Dick beginning his first business venture. It's very fitting. And it'll be interesting to see Gina and Dick meet up in the future when the small fishing community is not in such dire straights...but who knows what else you'll cook up. As for right now, I can't wait to go start on Camp Batman. :)
Lillia-Lillia chapter 43 . 4/25/2014
I laughed at the part where Bruce thought Dick had slept with Gina, and when he threw out the date of the last time Dick lied to him. But honestly, a thirteen year old going to a prostitute? Get real, Bruce! But leave it to Dick to notice how nice some of them are. And that's so petty about the "dessert scales", gotta love it. And it'll be crazy to see how Dick does running a business...he's just a kid but he is also the Boy Wonder.

One other thing,-ski trip in the Adirondacks? No freaking way. That's right near where I live! I'd love to read a story by you that takes place in my home, lol. I assume it would be near Lake Placid, as that's where all the rich tourists go :). Have you ever been to the ADKs? I think we get a lot of snow, but I bet it looks like absolute child's play to an Alaskan
Lillia-Lillia chapter 42 . 4/25/2014
I'm glad Dick will be able to have his catches from the fishing trip after all. After so much action, it feels like that was ages ago!
Lillia-Lillia chapter 41 . 4/25/2014
Ah wow, what an emotional chapter. I think I would have puked too. That was pretty adorable though :) Nice job!
Lillia-Lillia chapter 40 . 4/25/2014
Damn, I really want to hear this arsenic story too!
Lillia-Lillia chapter 38 . 4/24/2014
I think it's funny that Bruce is concerned about Dick cursing when he practically taught him every curse under the sun by age 10. Lol!
Lillia-Lillia chapter 37 . 4/23/2014
It's funny that Bruce seemed surprised that Gina knew who they were. After all, he did just see Dick and Gina kiss...lol. Anyways, I don't blame them for passing out after a night like that. Hope they can contact Alfred too