Reviews for To Catch A Predator
PlatoOfAncientRome34 chapter 44 . 5/7
More... MORE STORIES, I MUST HAVE MOOOOOOOOORRRRRREEEEEEEE!
MUAHAHAHAHAH! XD
PlatoOfAncientRome34 chapter 2 . 5/5
This looks like a VERY much promising story to kill time with in my boredom XD

And that last part of this chapter was HILARIOUS! XD
Fluer Talia Avery chapter 8 . 4/15
Oh my god, Dick is so cute. Him and Bruce going back and forth like actual father and son is gold. I can't get enough. I also really liked the whole bit about "fat." As a gymnast, you're always conscious of your weight for many reasons (the sheer fact that you actually have to /lift/ every pound on you body and even the issue that the clothing you have to wear for safety reasons isn't great for hiding any extra weight to name a few) and it kind of rings true for that to be something Dick's thinking about even if it is in an almost joking manner. Even when you know you don't have to worry about your weight, your still kind of worried about it. I love that Dick reflects that, and I especially love Bruce's reaction. It's so great, I just really love it. Amazing work!
TheButterflyComposer chapter 35 . 11/12/2016
Wow. Excellent pacing and tension throughout. Much better mystery too. Detective duo at the beginning of their true partnership.
Mysteryfan17 chapter 44 . 7/30/2016
Gina is awesome... I'm still pouting as ever since I was young and watched the 60s Batman, I had the biggest crush on Robin/Dick/Burt Ward... before I knew the show was 20 years older than me. He still is my favorite to this day so I guess I feel Bruce's jealousy over other men that act parental toward Dick ;) I can't believe it's basically over for now. I just marathoned Spark in the Dark and want more. I really hope you do add more to it, it's awesome and I'd love to read more. 10/10
Mysteryfan17 chapter 1 . 7/29/2016
Man, the bowstaff is my favorite weapon. I started karate at age 10 myself and that was always my weapon of choice for weapon forms. I'm pretty decent with sticks and nunchucks but the staff is my favorite. 5/5
Swiftlet in the Cloud chapter 44 . 7/24/2016
Wow I can't believe it's the end of the "Spark in the Dark" series for now (hopefully). I've greatly enjoyed this journey and absolutely love the relationship between Dick and Bruce that you have written the most (which you probably was able to tell from my multiple reviews commenting on that. Hopefully, it didn't become too redundant for you.) Anyway, again I love this series to the bottom of my heart and can't wait to see what you will come up with in the future. Best wishes, and thanks again for an awesome journey.
Swiftlet in the Cloud chapter 39 . 7/24/2016
I'm glad Bruce, Dick, and Alfred are reunited and safe now. As much as I love your Alfred and your work of showing how much he cares for Bruce and Dick in this chapter and throughout your stories, I can't help but be a bit annoyed at him sometimes for blaming Bruce or being so quick to find Bruce at fault for something (even though I know that Alfred shows tremendous patient and restraints). Like particularly in this chapter when Alfred is confronting Bruce about agreeing to split up with Dick. I get that Alfred has been worried out of his mind, unable to contact the others, and you did a great job in working that conversation and then ending it with Alfred saying he'll try to reserve judgment until he heard the whole story, but it still annoyed me that Alfred was "guilting" Bruce even more on a decision that Bruce had a hard time making in the first place. Maybe it's a bias that I have as a reader who is able to know all side of the story compared to the character, but it's one of the aspects that doesn't make Alfred's character as adoring to me. Like when he's burning Bruce's breakfasts on purpose or being cold to him, I get that Alfred's way of showing his displeasure with Bruce's choices but I'd wished sometimes he would just tell Bruce what's going on instead of making the man questioned everything thing he did, being even more insecure than he really is. Anyway, this might be going on a weird tangent but it's something I've notice throughout the series and I just wanted to comment on that at last.

Aside from that, love your writing as always. It's a scene from two chapters ago but how you describe and show what Bruce was feeling when he thought Dick was dead, wow. Powerful and painful.
Swiftlet in the Cloud chapter 1 . 7/22/2016
"I'm not eight any more, Bruce. I don't come crawl into bed with you every time I've had a bad dream like I used to."
"Until lately you never /wanted/ to have secrets from me, the billionaire thought with a twinge of sadness."

This makes me feel so sad! Especially since I've been on a binge with your stories lately so it was only like last week when Dick was only eight and now he's fourteen! Sweet baby Dick and protective Dad!Bruce fluff was my life and now Dick is all grown up. *cries!*

Thanks for sharing as always!
Guest chapter 18 . 7/9/2016
I really love your stories so far and I had an idea for a story in the Spark in the Dark series. Bruce teaching Dick how to drive. You don't have to write it, it's just a suggestion
Guest chapter 44 . 6/20/2016
I just read my way through every single part of this series, and I am completely blown away by how well it's written. It is seriously amazing, a true gift to the fandom, and I want like a million more words of it.
aliceinundrlnd chapter 4 . 6/4/2016
zap
Chmia chapter 39 . 4/25/2016
I am trying so hard to finish this chapter without laughing out loud. Oh, Alfred, you are perfect, lol.
Lady Dragonryder chapter 1 . 4/7/2016
I'm hesitant to start reading this one; it's the last of the series so far. (I spent the last 3 days plowing through the A Spark In The Dark series and this is the last one chronologically, currently.) I see on your profile that you intend to write a sequel to this story (and possibly more in the series?); but I'm confused. I couldn't find a link to your fandom writings on the site listed on your profile, and Fanon Fanatic hasn't been updated since October. Are you still planning to write more in this universe? I sincerely hope so; I've adored every second of this journey. I particularly like how you write Clark (in addition to the three main characters). Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that my hesitation to read this story is entirely a compliment-I don't want the journey with Dick and Bruce to end. Please advise me as to where I can find your future writing in this universe, if you still plan to continue it. Thank you so much!

-Robin
ChainedCloud chapter 3 . 3/24/2016
Who is Erwin? Pedophilic?! CPS?

OMG WHAT HAPPENED?

I can't find your fanfic with him. Will it have one?