Reviews for The Invisible Spy
tengland2 chapter 7 . 11/24/2012
Joseph will always find out things about her one way or another. Both are now happy with their world as it is for the moment. Nicely done.
Shakayla chapter 5 . 11/16/2012
Glad they found the culprit. Tho I can't imagine our Queen calling a trade partner stupid, I am looking forward to what happens next between our Queen and her Head of Security. I think Fat Louie deseves some salmon tonight! :-)
tengland2 chapter 6 . 11/16/2012
Can't blame Clarisse for not liking mice. Always had problems getting rid of the presents my cats over the years have brought home.
Sweet of Olivia to leave to chocolates. Those two never were a secret among the palace staff, they were just accepted for their relationship being private. The staff kept it that way.
tengland2 chapter 5 . 11/14/2012
Got to love Louie.
tengland2 chapter 4 . 11/8/2012
Glad J finally giving women a try on his staff, getting a different prospective. Slapping C's bottom, giving time I'm sure she has plans for him doing that while both on duty. (good plans for his punishment). Don't know why Mia would be looking for her cat, while she should be working. Granted I've wondered about mine, but not enough to say it out loud at work. Loved the "What is this a convention?" comment.
Shakayla chapter 4 . 11/8/2012
Louie was anxious. It was taking too long to find one little mouse. If he had thumbs and drank tea, he'd be on the second kettle by now. - ROFL! Loved that line as well as Sandi's comment about the convention.

You just can't trust those delegates from Spain, I tell you - they are always causing trouble for Genovia! I like the idea of some women being in the security detail as well.

Looking forward to finding the culprit and to what happens tonight in the Queen's suite!
BabyBlue07 chapter 3 . 11/6/2012
Hi! Love the different POV. Fat Louie MUST find that SPY. It's scaring Clarisse.. Poor Clarissse. At least, she has her knight in shining armor, Joseph. :')

I'm now wondering whether the reall Fat Louie 'talks' that way! LOL.

More please. :)
tengland2 chapter 3 . 11/1/2012
Loved the "tail in a knot". Things they do together for their Queen. Really enjoying this. More soon, please
MishkaPoof chapter 3 . 11/1/2012
Oh, this is really rather cute! I'm fascinated by this POV thus far, so I really hope you continue - and soon! Yay! :)
Shakayla chapter 2 . 10/31/2012
My favorite line... "A final kiss and he was gone, from her bed but never from her heart." *happy sighs* :)
LoveJulie35 chapter 2 . 10/30/2012
Great story. Different but good. Update Soon.
tengland2 chapter 2 . 10/30/2012
Love that cat, if it were a mouse, where was he. Now he's got to go see "a rat about a man". Worth a laugh and a smile. J ever so quick to respond. Like to hear that explination to Shades, his boss's boss sreaming over a mouse. This is so much fun to read.
missmillie13 chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
The POV of your story is so different... but it's also so interesting! I really liked your writing and I'm curious about what come next :) Keep writing!
Shakayla chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Loved the minor changes you made and adore seeing things from Louie's perspective. Am a little nervous about that scream and anxious to make sure everyone is safe! Nicely done LOV
tengland2 chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Got to love Fat Louie, being such a nosy cat. If only he finds a way to tell J what's going on. But J's mind is on other things at the moment. This is going to be a fun story.