Reviews for Everyday At Sunset By The Border
elleberrie chapter 1 . 12h ago
This is so cute. I could imagine how they would look in my head doing all this. This could easily be or contribute to an overall short film on the romantic back story of Queen Clarion and Lord Milori. 3
Randomness chapter 17 . 4/20
You haven't updated in forever! Do you even do this anymore?!
myshipperheart7 chapter 17 . 4/17
Omfg i'm totally hooked ily and your work c:
Lmb111514 chapter 17 . 3/23
Aww, their love story is so sad...:( At least they are together now though because of tinkerbell! I love this story very much though, and I really hope to read more!
Jennifer chapter 17 . 2/8
WHAT? That's it?! WHERE'S THE REST?! I've been reading this for days trying to make it last and I thought I would finally be finished but now I have to wait until you update it and I'm even sure if you ever will! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?
lan chapter 17 . 1/9
Did it have more chapter?
KitCat6789 chapter 17 . 1/8
Please update! This is a good story! It can't end there!
SillyBilly chapter 13 . 1/3
I love your work :O are you still going to update? are you going to finish the story :O OMG OMG I LOVE THIS STORY O you are an amazing writer and I wish I could write like you and I hope you continue to update this awesome fanfiction :D
jazz chapter 17 . 12/18/2013
Come on and finish the next chapter please please please please please please please please

Queen clarion and Lord melor
Amanda chapter 17 . 11/22/2013
please continue, I'm anxious
kendy2000 chapter 17 . 10/31/2013
I just finished reading your story ... I find it very beautiful can not wait that updates new chapters ) )
Charmfeather chapter 17 . 10/16/2013
I love this story! I remember when it was only three chapters long... But I hope you are okay with grades and moving and all that stuff. I understand how hard it can be to find time to update and I respect that. But I love his story and I hope you'll be able to update soon.
Wolfgal22 chapter 17 . 9/22/2013
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSEE! continue this!
2Dartist228 chapter 17 . 8/13/2013
Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please,please, please, please,please, please, please, pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty please, continue this.
Someone chapter 17 . 8/4/2013
This is the best chapter yet! Hurry up with the other new chapters, will you?