Reviews for Everyday At Sunset By The Border
Izzy chapter 17 . 2/20
Omg I really need more !
Izzy chapter 1 . 2/20
Omg this fan fic is my life! I love it! X
sdream33 chapter 4 . 2/16
Awesome Story :D I love it
Lupineborn chapter 6 . 12/16/2014
*dies*
Lupineborn chapter 5 . 12/16/2014
Reading the last line of the chapter, my brain exploded xD omg can't wait to see how she responds!
jazz chapter 17 . 11/23/2014
Plz post the next chapter I am getting bored of reading the same chapters over and over again i started reading this in year 7 i am now in year 9 come on already it does not take that long 3
From ?
Myriam Romain chapter 17 . 10/18/2014
That was amazing story. cool!
SakuraSunset68 chapter 17 . 9/12/2014
This is incredible, I loved every second of it! My only problem: Why haven't you finished this? It's too good a story to abandon :( Please update...?
Hrse-Ridr1997 chapter 17 . 8/21/2014
First off, this is my FAVORITE story out of all the ones I have read on FF, I started reading it when you had only written two chapters, and I loved each chapter more than the last. Why didn't you ever finish the story? You stopped updating right as the story was getting really good. Will you ever finish this story?
Milori and Queen Clarion chapter 17 . 7/28/2014
Schreibst du noch weiter ?
annabeth37 chapter 17 . 7/7/2014
Best fanfic ever. Omg I just love them so much. A suggestion u should make an epilogue or something and recap on what happened in secret of the wings like how they got back together and maybe on what happens to them after.
Guest chapter 17 . 7/3/2014
It's been like a year since you updated... You know that right? Did you give up on the story?
Jazzy chapter 17 . 6/12/2014
This is amazing. Is this story done?
Mona Lisa chapter 17 . 5/14/2014
That was AMAZING! Please don't stop! Let met know when you update again - lisamuller01 (Twitter adres) please please please update! I can't wait!
elleberrie chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
This is so cute. I could imagine how they would look in my head doing all this. This could easily be or contribute to an overall short film on the romantic back story of Queen Clarion and Lord Milori. 3