Reviews for Shortcutting Redemption
PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON v
CMVreud chapter 6 . 9/7/2016
I really expectad a Horatio CSI "AAAAAAAAAAAaaaaa~!" at the "Avenger?".
Wonderful story, bro.
Paradox.Peddler chapter 7 . 2/17/2016
Way cool story man. I love the concept and the execution. If you decide to write a sequel or story that runs parallel to the concept I will definitely read it. Anyway good job! I think you pulled off that conflict of ideals and cultural background well that spoke to the canon characterization for both MCU and Naruto which is impressive!
Zagadska chapter 7 . 2/5/2016
This is a most definitely interesting concept and a great read. Thank you for sharing!
Danny Bunny chapter 7 . 1/7/2016
It's so fresh and original!

I really liked it. Good job! :)
doraemax chapter 6 . 9/20/2015
Hahaha... to see the look on Sasuke's face when Naruto told him Sakura is becoming an Avenger...
Guest chapter 7 . 7/10/2015
I think I read this forever ago when it was only at 1 chapter and I enjoyed that a lot and now that I refound it completes... Well ... It's been a pleasure to read and Have closure on the what and why :)
Phelin chapter 5 . 6/10/2015
Just thinking in a sequel of this fanfic. Could be very interesting Sakura's interaction with the other characters of avenger. And the reaction of Sasuke! Sakura, a certified Avenger by Stark company.
Phelin chapter 7 . 5/28/2015
I was reading a one chapter story about avengers and Sakura, and that brought me to this fic. I really enjoy this plot and all the conflict presented.
Good fic
jbadillodavila chapter 1 . 5/23/2015
me gusta dd
Minda chapter 5 . 4/26/2015
Really excellent story, wish there was more to read! I had a.., I don't know, story craving? For this exact thing, so happy to find it!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/23/2015
and of course once again i find the 600th fic that naruto hasnt appeared in but is in the main characters list so he isnt even a main character for all i care and since he hasnt showed for 2.5 chapters goodbye
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2015
i think naruto should know fuinjutsu and do you think you can make one where naruto is the new juubi and decides to go into the future or diff dimension and is in the avengers universe?
SeekerOfPeace chapter 7 . 12/16/2014
If this were to continue, im guessing that it would be like disrupts the peace of the situation.A major threat and konoha is forced to reveal itself, go on the ofensive with the bulk of its forces, or send someone to back sakura up, enter a war or battle.
SeekerOfPeace chapter 6 . 12/16/2014