Reviews for Klaus bait, or something more?
Angels-heart1 chapter 25 . 3/11
Great story, loved it.
jdqueen chapter 25 . 1/11
This is a very beautiful story! Great job :)
TheBookWormReader95 chapter 25 . 6/15/2013
Oh my gosh! I read all of this in a matter of a few hours, I've cried and I've giggled. Time really did get away from me.

I thought it was 10-11 by night, turns out it's half past 1 in the morning, just proves how much I enjoyed this story, there has been moments when I thought it was a bit OOC for Klaus, but you know what? I don't care!

I enjoyed everything about this story, and I really liked the morning when he wrote the history paper for her, and the shower scene. I also really liked Alaric, I miss his humor on the show, really laughed when Alaric told his students to not get so drunk because of the history paper being due tomorrow and most students probably hadn't started yet, especially when Caroline hadn't done it. Perfect moment for Klaroline thanks to Alaric :)

My stomach fluttered so much at the tension leading up to their meeting again, oh and the grey hair Klaus had, haha xD

this is the best Klaroline story I've read 3
Guest chapter 3 . 5/19/2013
MUCK really u could use the actually word or just use a different one GOSH U DON'T HAVE TO BE SUCH A DOUCH ABOUT IT :(
gallowayl062 chapter 12 . 2/28/2013
loved how you slipped alaric in there. i balled like a baby the eps with damon having a lonely drink at his grave. his goodbye chat while ghost alaric just sat there listening to what damon was REALLY saying, that damon missed him and everything else was just going through the motions. nice that you gave him a relationship like it with klaus.
Guest chapter 25 . 1/29/2013
not liking this ending to be honest...maybe If things werent just mentioned...some scene where their memories came back would be nice...
shadowkissed457 chapter 14 . 1/21/2013
arwsme story :P
lily94 chapter 25 . 1/7/2013
What an amazing ending.
justine chapter 25 . 1/5/2013
i'm glad they're finally together as a family
they 're so lovely to each other and they have children
now since they took the cure
niklaus in human it's weird because i'm used to see
him as the original hybrid and now he is happy with his
wife and his own family

i'm so sad this is the end of your story
until the next one
Roelicia chapter 24 . 1/4/2013
The story is very good but the way it ended is not so very good I like a good ending to a romantic story so please would you be so kind to write one final chapter with a good ending nice work
justine chapter 24 . 1/3/2013
please make another chapter when klaus and caroline
are remembering each other !
i appreciate a lot your whole story
until next time
ApekshaStar chapter 25 . 1/5/2013
Oh! SO exciting... I love such stories with a dramatic ending...It is not an abrupt ending also and nor is it a boring happily ever after scenario either...
InLoveWithMusicals chapter 25 . 1/5/2013
cute ending :) i really enjoyed it all story ;)
Cevangelyn chapter 25 . 1/5/2013
oooo it's really cute and sweet! however i prefer the BIG BAD IMMORTAL WOLF and HIS FASHIONABLE DIMPLES and HIS CHARMING BLUE EYES and HIS GOLDEN CURLY HAIR.
moridash chapter 25 . 1/5/2013