Reviews for Danny Phantom and the Gates of Hell
Joshua355 chapter 1 . 8/22
I hate this cause of the religitard bullshit.. fuck it up your ass!
Powerpuffghoul94 chapter 15 . 11/16/2016
The way You put Your views and personality to Danny makes me love the fanfic and our Halfa hero even more. In my opinion this kind of guys is very unique and I wish I had a boyfriend and husband like this someday.
God bless You!
ARega1s chapter 17 . 9/19/2016
Took me a while but I finally finished this story. What a ride it was. I thoroughly enjoyed it and hope you keep up the good work!
Major Robert Paige chapter 10 . 8/20/2016
this is my 4th time redness
Silpha chapter 1 . 1/27/2016
It's an okay start to a story. The all caps are an eyesore however and having the huge infodump at the beginning is unnecessary when you could have put it right when the gods explain everything instead of just glossing over it.
The Book of Eli chapter 17 . 8/31/2015
Don't read T rated fics much. But will say this is fun and I wonder where you will take it later.
draco122 chapter 5 . 4/22/2015
that was good the last part i can feel the chill nice job
Draco122
draco122 chapter 1 . 4/22/2015
that was good and having the mythical figures was a nice touch.
Draco122
winged dragon chapter 17 . 4/12/2015
Okay vlad I can understand but the pentagon that is nuts. All in all amazing story and I think I can say this for all those who believe in Jesus christ; let his light guide those who are gone to a better life and help us to never forget their past and look to the future.
Jessica Love1 chapter 11 . 3/7/2015
Is Danny and the diva's immortal?
Is Danny going to rule over the ghost zone in place of Pariah Dark?
Is Danny going to let the diva's have their parents know about everything?
More importantly Is Danny going to meet Valerie, Star and Paulina parents?
Are Valerie, Paulina, and Star parents going to let them have Danny together?
I love every bit of this story.
As well as the first chapter of the sequel of this story.
Joey chapter 17 . 2/2/2015
I like it and all but i wanted to see the girls rapest see justice.
SaurusRock625 chapter 17 . 12/20/2014
Well, color me impressed! And if I may make a suggestion for the next story, why not give Danny elemental powers of his own? Perhaps light, or even ice. At least think about it.
The Horsemen's Commander chapter 17 . 12/8/2014
Please add more chapters. This is one story I actually want to see finished. Please!
shadowrgj chapter 17 . 12/8/2014
Wow awesome story. Putting in various religious believes and beings was amazing and putting in the five girls that aren't mentioned in other fanfictions and giving them powers awesome. What got to me was the part in heaven. I cant wait for part two
pir84lyf chapter 17 . 12/4/2014