Reviews for Scarred
DarthGranola chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
*sobs*
PSdancer54 chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
The ending was so good. "The Boy Who Jumped" just carries so much weight because it's so similar to his title but so different. I really liked this oneshot!
Dancing With The Clouds chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Wow *sniffle*.
SereneMayhem chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
This is beautiful- and I completely agree with you when you say that Harry is under-appreciated, even though he is my favourite character. That last line was haunting :)

Mayhem
Jannice Sace chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
That was...amazing. I have to say the last line has had an impact on me. And to honest, Harry Potter IS my favourite character, and I DO somewhat agree with you, I don't really see or hear much people saying Harry Potter is their favourite character in the series.
inkteardrops chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Gaaah, this is absolute perfection. I don't even ship Drarry but this is just incredible. It's so powerful and so moving and goodness, it's just utter perfection. This line is absolutely perfect: "He is nothing but a scar and a pair of glasses. He's just Harry Potter. The Boy Who Jumped." It is just so powerful and so fitting. Incredible.
Katconan chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Excellent story. You captured what it means to be Harry.
summerful21 chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Oh my GOD, I can't believe I just read that. It was amazing, like everything you write. :)
I definitely understand what you're saying, what with Harry being severely under appreciated. Your prose is perfect for this fic, and the emotions show so well. Your fic ideas are always so original, too. Loved it.
makes one heavenly chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Amazing writing, and you are so right! No one really cares about Harry. And I can so relate to all of this.
GreenGirl111 chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
That's very true, most people never think to appreciate him (including myself) but this was very good, I loved it!