Reviews for Son of Frankenstein
Gembomz chapter 5 . 2/14/2013
no records of a Shawn Spencer anywhere? hmmmm... Intresting. Update soon!
Psychlovershules2 chapter 5 . 2/3/2013
Pleaseee post the next chapter soon, it's getting really good.
jellybean96 chapter 5 . 2/3/2013
Great chapter. Can't wait for more!
kittyhawk09 chapter 4 . 11/21/2012
Definitely a good plot twist.
fantomfaire chapter 4 . 11/20/2012
Why would I want to kill you (unless you are not planning on finishing this story!) - I have to know what happens next! Love this AU story - it is fantastic! Please update again soon!
jellybean96 chapter 4 . 11/20/2012
Oh my goodness! Shawn's going to be in yhe legit Death Races! Are you cray cray! I think you are. That's the only explanation. And Declan! You're right, i do want to kill you. :)
jellybean96 chapter 3 . 11/17/2012
Woah man. Intense one. Can't wait for more!
kittyhawk09 chapter 3 . 11/17/2012
I don't get it. Since Shawn has photographic memory shouldn't he and bee smarter than Gus? Or is it because he rarely pays attention in school buts pays attention during the actual show?
Fear-The-Spork chapter 3 . 11/17/2012
Adorable, yet completely awesome at the same time! I really, really like this story and I'm so glad you updated it. I love the whole idea of it. Good stuff. It deserves far more reviews than you've gotten so far.

Update soon!
fantomfaire chapter 3 . 11/16/2012
I really like it! hope you keep this story going!
fantomfaire chapter 2 . 10/30/2012
Congratulations on the new baby girl!
Another outstanding chapter! Can't wait for the next update!
Psychlovershules2 chapter 2 . 10/30/2012
Great chapter! And congrats on the new little bundle of joy :)
kittyhawk09 chapter 2 . 10/30/2012
Congrats and thanks for updating.
kittyhawk09 chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Great story. Does Shawn still have a photgraphic memory? The one thing that I think wouldn't work is if Shawn wasn't smart. Other than that this story is a really great Alternate Universe story. In fact I've been looking for something like this. Where did you get the inspiration for this story?
fantomfaire chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
I haven't seen Death Race 2 so I'm not sure how similar this is and it is extremely AU but I like your writing so far and will definitely be following this story if you chose to continue it (which I hope you do!) Thank you for sharing your story!