Reviews for To Heal
SortingHat chapter 5 . 9/24/2016
One good game that they would enjoy would be SURVIVE about getting off of a island that has a volcano getting ready to explode and you start taking pieces of the island after each round.

One piece in the center somewhere is the *bomb* that makes it all blow and some games can literally go down to the last piece or two.

There are additional rules too where you haver to get your team to a boat safely to your corner and there are dangerous maritime creatures and friendly maritime creatures.
SortingHat chapter 5 . 9/24/2016
I meant to say mute.
SortingHat chapter 4 . 9/24/2016
Harry shouldve tried to explain on his own maybe in a note pad or something that he is deaf.
SortingHat chapter 3 . 9/24/2016
Dumbledore is like a typical Liberal that just cant imagine that people that think like them can be evil unless it's *Those guys" doing it on purpose and will censor you anyway possible under the sun.
SortingHat chapter 3 . 9/24/2016
It's amazing how every day worse and worse fanfics appear but they get better reviews then fanfictions actually done right. :(

Harry is definitely Gary Stuing up the place.
SortingHat chapter 2 . 9/24/2016
Have you read Power Of The Mind? It is sort of like this but the Sorting Hat orders an emergency meeting and Lady Hogwarts gets active in things.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 9/24/2016
There are lots of Harry mute stories but at least you have a warning.
Tilue Akane chapter 6 . 8/17/2016
Snape should adopt you seeing as he's a Slytherin and Dumbeldore isn't. I mean he did say that you can be with another family.
RavenBensonRoth chapter 4 . 6/8/2016
im sorry but dumbledour evil in this or something
Giggles Nibbles Yumyums chapter 11 . 8/16/2015
Please finish this, I need to know what happens next, who will Harry fall in love with, how will he cope with the voice.
SortingHat chapter 3 . 7/30/2015
If Hogwarts has gas lamps then there must be a major gas line running thru Hogwarts which is very dangerous if not inspected annually as historically gas lamps have a tendency to explode if not taken proper care of and dozens of people have gotten killed by gas explosions.

The Hogwarts staff need a procedure on what todo in the event of a gas leak though it's very fortunate they do not get earthquakes do to no fault lines.

Also with toilets there will also be water pipes that need to be kept in top shape which when deep freezes happen runs the risk of pipes freezing up if not protected.

$Away goes troubles down the drain! Roto Rooter!$
SortingHat chapter 2 . 7/30/2015
It's annoying how since the 90s every GOD DAMN HERO has to be mute in order to be liked! I blame JRPG's for it because the technology in videogames didn't allow for speaking roles.

Now it does but people refuse to let go of the past to look forwards to the future. Progress will happen and if you resist it makes the journey bumpy and hard!

You Liberals are total hypocrites demanding change yet banning anybody that dares voice a different view of how the world should run and it winds up the *other* side was right as mixing people/ideas together without due process or merit winds up backfiring.

Do not fix things that are not broken is always the best motto. Fixing things just to make yourself look busy to others only will make people hate you when they find out the real truth.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
If it were up to me I'd make it where slytherins would have to transform into a snake temporary to get under the door using the magic of Hogwarts itself. The door is un opeanable except in the event of an emergency which the spells are over ridden much like a magnetic fire door.
guestscular chapter 11 . 7/7/2015
I LOVE this story
LtsHrIt4ThBoyz chapter 11 . 6/3/2015
It's been over a year... Perhaps, now, you might consider coming back and updating this story?
I'm quite curious about where you were going with this.
I hope things are well with you and that you find your muse returning.
Take care and thanks!