Reviews for To Heal
Veritas Sanctus chapter 11 . 8/16
Please finish this, I need to know what happens next, who will Harry fall in love with, how will he cope with the voice.
SortingHat chapter 3 . 7/30
If Hogwarts has gas lamps then there must be a major gas line running thru Hogwarts which is very dangerous if not inspected annually as historically gas lamps have a tendency to explode if not taken proper care of and dozens of people have gotten killed by gas explosions.

The Hogwarts staff need a procedure on what todo in the event of a gas leak though it's very fortunate they do not get earthquakes do to no fault lines.

Also with toilets there will also be water pipes that need to be kept in top shape which when deep freezes happen runs the risk of pipes freezing up if not protected.

$Away goes troubles down the drain! Roto Rooter!$
SortingHat chapter 2 . 7/30
It's annoying how since the 90s every GOD DAMN HERO has to be mute in order to be liked! I blame JRPG's for it because the technology in videogames didn't allow for speaking roles.

Now it does but people refuse to let go of the past to look forwards to the future. Progress will happen and if you resist it makes the journey bumpy and hard!

You Liberals are total hypocrites demanding change yet banning anybody that dares voice a different view of how the world should run and it winds up the *other* side was right as mixing people/ideas together without due process or merit winds up backfiring.

Do not fix things that are not broken is always the best motto. Fixing things just to make yourself look busy to others only will make people hate you when they find out the real truth.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 7/30
If it were up to me I'd make it where slytherins would have to transform into a snake temporary to get under the door using the magic of Hogwarts itself. The door is un opeanable except in the event of an emergency which the spells are over ridden much like a magnetic fire door.
guestscular chapter 11 . 7/7
I LOVE this story
LtsHrIt4ThBoyz chapter 11 . 6/3
It's been over a year... Perhaps, now, you might consider coming back and updating this story?
I'm quite curious about where you were going with this.
I hope things are well with you and that you find your muse returning.
Take care and thanks!
countrylovinfangirl chapter 11 . 5/27
Amazing! I love it a lot! Please continue soon!
lizzypotterfan chapter 11 . 5/22
Ooooooh, this is really interesting. I'm extremely curious about the part with Peter how Harry was hearing the voice in his head. I can't wait for more Harry/Severus interaction and Sirius/Severus interaction. Severus is my all time favourite character and I really like how you wrote him in this. I also really want to see when Harry meets Sirius! I think it's rather strange in canon how the twins never brought up the fact that Peter was on the map with their brothers... I also love how you done Dumbledore. I think that if the same thing happened in canon that he would do the same thing and adopt Harry himself. I'm slightly disappointed with the Dursley punishment though. Did Dumbledore do anything to Vernon? I really love this fic and can't wait to read more of it! Please update soon! :3
Talia-Elizabeth chapter 9 . 3/16
So, harry can only vocalize Parseltongue without the un-speak-a-ball?
hotcat chapter 11 . 1/13
great work
lizy2000 chapter 11 . 1/9
Love your story now following! . Pleae update soon!
LittleStar chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
SLITHERIN! Why not Griffindor?
Alex The Rogue chapter 11 . 11/25/2014
I love this...eek! It is too good!
Ambrace chapter 11 . 11/24/2014
Hmm, different, yet, I've seen fanfics where Harry's language was Parseltongue. However, this is uniquely written and I hope you do continue it.
mithrilandtj chapter 5 . 10/13/2014
Everyone seems to forget the wonder and usefulness of the Dry-Erase Board