Reviews for To Heal
Ghostgirl chapter 6 . 8/15
Damn straight we take care of our own gaddamn I'm proud to be a slytherin
leonidas L. C. Reble chapter 4 . 8/5
Thank you.
Phantom of the Tech Booth chapter 11 . 7/9
I'm loving this story! A refreshing change of pace. Well written and the plot is a really fun mix of the books and various "what if this went terribly wrong" scenarios. I would love to see the story continue, I'll be following for future updates!
ifctbmaker chapter 11 . 7/5
I enjoyed this fan fiction and I thought that he punishment Dumbledore gave to Petunia was really clever.
BCgurlie chapter 11 . 6/27
I am loving this story and I hope you'll continue it one day!
Can't wait to see more :)
bookgirl113 chapter 4 . 5/30
Good. Good for Dumbledore. I'm glad he's a good man that cares about Harry and takes responsibility for his mistakes.
bookgirl113 chapter 3 . 5/30
Honestly, how self-absorbed and utterly unintelligent are they, that they can't even think of him being mute? I thought they were supposed to be clever:P

I'm glad you addressed the silent casting pretty quickly- the instant I read he was in Charms I got all worried!
UPDATE PLEASE
TweakyGhostLover chapter 2 . 5/3
GO draco GO pansy AWW harry
I just want to say this : THANK YOU! The reason why I'm saying this because you made Dumbledore a nice person because in some other stories I read, the auothrs wrote Dumbledore as a manipulative and sort of evil person but you didn't so I am thankful for that.
SortingHat chapter 5 . 9/24/2016
One good game that they would enjoy would be SURVIVE about getting off of a island that has a volcano getting ready to explode and you start taking pieces of the island after each round.

One piece in the center somewhere is the *bomb* that makes it all blow and some games can literally go down to the last piece or two.

There are additional rules too where you haver to get your team to a boat safely to your corner and there are dangerous maritime creatures and friendly maritime creatures.
SortingHat chapter 5 . 9/24/2016
I meant to say mute.
SortingHat chapter 4 . 9/24/2016
Harry shouldve tried to explain on his own maybe in a note pad or something that he is deaf.
SortingHat chapter 3 . 9/24/2016
Dumbledore is like a typical Liberal that just cant imagine that people that think like them can be evil unless it's *Those guys" doing it on purpose and will censor you anyway possible under the sun.