Reviews for Missing Magic
Misfit.Inc chapter 15 . 8/3
This is beautiful. I hope you've not given up on this story
lizzypotterfan chapter 15 . 5/22
This is brilliant and amazing! I absolutely LOVE WBWL stories as well, my favourite being Family Bonds by xXDesertRoseXx.
I love the relationship between Harry and Tom in this, especially when Tom told Harry to eat his vegetables -it was hilarious! I find myself liking Tom more and more as I read this story.
There's one thing that I'm curious about, though: what happened to Korra? I can't remember you mentioning anything about what happened to her, but if you did I'm really sorry, I tend to miss things sometimes.
Keep up the great work and please update soon! I can't wait to see what happens next! :3
Xanoka chapter 15 . 4/10
Hello! Thanks for the story. Please update again when you can. I'd love to read more, especially now Harry's finally at Hogwarts!
Face Yourself chapter 9 . 3/21
I like the story so far, except how you got the cycle in the wrong order... Earth-Fire-Air-Water!
Zak saturday 1 chapter 15 . 3/14
Update and does tom get Harry's body or fail
kyuuryuu13 chapter 9 . 2/11
Are you doing your own version of the Avatar cycle or did you just make a mistake about it? I ask this because, from what I remember of the Avatar cycle, the order after where Harry's at (Earth) is Fire, Air, then Water.
BluOwl chapter 15 . 2/1
Ooh, I reaaally reeeeeeeeaaaallllyyy hope you'll update soon! I loved reading this, and I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
hotcat chapter 15 . 1/13
very well written story. hope you update soon
bigfan22 chapter 15 . 12/30/2014
Pretty good story you have here. I liked that the Potters didn't just abandon or neglect Harry. Now that he has finally arrived at Hogwarts, I'm curious how he will react with Charlie and Ron. Plus, we never got to see how much Magic Tom has taught Harry so far. Hope we get another update soon. Great job!
wolfzmasterz chapter 15 . 12/16/2014
Awesome, at first I wasn't sure about the story especially with the cliffie at the body part but you have done a great job with the meamargin of two stories. Thank you.
Alex The Rogue chapter 15 . 11/25/2014
Haha, Riddle sounds like Harry's mom...Ahahahaa...This is a great story. Can't wait for more.
AERO
Gravity's Child chapter 15 . 11/21/2014
Fabulous. Simply fabulous.
V4V chapter 15 . 11/15/2014
Plot's pretty interesting. :) I be waiting for your update.
Trance20666 chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
good chapter
Voldemort didn't try to kill the parents?
just knocked they out?
Harry's the Avatar?
Trance
BluEagle117 chapter 15 . 9/11/2014
Realy good so far (i just whizzed though the whole story) and im glad that you avoid to many tropes and cliche's.