Reviews for Missing Magic
IG-imda.g.o.a.t chapter 10 . 10/16
Shouldn't Harry be learning Air last since its the opposite of Earth, which is his favored element. Well Aang had Air and Earth was hard for him or was it Fire. Ive confused myself
MAJORMATT1234 chapter 15 . 8/7
FINALLY GOING TO HOGWARTS! Seriously good chapter can't wait to see what everyone thinks of the Avatar now :)
NatNicole chapter 15 . 4/28
Is the story over?
I hope not...
NatNicole chapter 7 . 4/28
Niiice chapter!
NatNicole chapter 5 . 4/28
Again, SO much better than the OOCness most Authors for this kind of gic go for.

The previous review posted before I added my Penname.
This is a million times better and more realistic story than any other WBWL fic (except for Prince of Slytherin, which is awesome).
I like it, can't wait till the next chapter!
pixelherodev chapter 8 . 3/18
Finally, a story that is logical! (Well, more logical than the actual HP books. IIRC, Vernon shouldn't have known about magic. Also, his uncle wouldn't hate him as much as he did in the beginning - his aunt was the one who hated magic.)
Tsukimine12 chapter 15 . 3/5
Pleaseeee! this fic is really good!
continue it!
Naw! Bonding! Tom is cute big brother!
Monkeysloveapples chapter 15 . 1/15
It's alright to be busy, everyone are at one point or another busy on different levels :)
But! As it has been.. Two years since last update j thought to just send this review to:
1) say how good this is! I just started reading ATLA crossovers and happened upon ATLA/HP, which I, by the way, thought didn't exist, how wrong I was, how happy I am that I was wrong!
2) remind you of this fic and hopefully inspire you to write more based solely on my review (and the high possibly of others that left reviews filled with praise!)
3) tell you that you're awesome!
4) say I obviously haven't read anything like this before (at all!)
5) let you know that your mind is one of its own!

So I'll 'follow' this and hope for an update of some kind (no matter how long) so I can get to see how you'll tackle Avatar Harry at Hogwarts :)

Ps. I'm favoriting this too ;)
Irelandlover chapter 15 . 9/12/2015
Misfit.Inc chapter 15 . 8/3/2015
This is beautiful. I hope you've not given up on this story
lizzypotterfan chapter 15 . 5/22/2015
This is brilliant and amazing! I absolutely LOVE WBWL stories as well, my favourite being Family Bonds by xXDesertRoseXx.
I love the relationship between Harry and Tom in this, especially when Tom told Harry to eat his vegetables -it was hilarious! I find myself liking Tom more and more as I read this story.
There's one thing that I'm curious about, though: what happened to Korra? I can't remember you mentioning anything about what happened to her, but if you did I'm really sorry, I tend to miss things sometimes.
Keep up the great work and please update soon! I can't wait to see what happens next! :3
Xanoka chapter 15 . 4/10/2015
Hello! Thanks for the story. Please update again when you can. I'd love to read more, especially now Harry's finally at Hogwarts!