Reviews for Awkward tension
COBRASTEVE chapter 7 . 10/21/2014
Boy do you have a way with Shinji x. Misato. Beautiful ending.
Tarix chapter 7 . 10/5/2014
Great story! Really liked the ShinjiXMisato pairing.
raitora chapter 7 . 7/14/2013
Overall I liked your story. I think you should either get a beta reader or work harder on your proofing as the mistakes were distracting at times. Also I felt you could have really expanded this further.
raitora chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Very strong start. I get the feeling English isn't your first language or you're a lazy proofer but I still really enjoyed the first chapter despite the large amount of small errors. Looking forward to the rest of the story.
christopher chapter 7 . 6/12/2013
Hey Hey more please !
Emma chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Don't use auto correct when spell checking.
Grey Wolf4 chapter 7 . 6/1/2013
This is a great Shinji/Misato story and one of the most well written I saw in a long time also you did some great character development which was flawless and all too convincing.

I do tend to prefer Shinji with any Eva female other then Asuka by the way.
christopher chapter 7 . 5/13/2013
Thank you . Hope to see more please . I've enjoyed this story .
edboy4926 chapter 7 . 5/14/2013
Good story
artifactBC chapter 7 . 5/14/2013
It's nice to know there's a continuation of this fic coz im not really satisfied if the chapt.6 was the last. Tnx! I do appreciate your effort... :)
COBRASTEVE chapter 6 . 5/6/2013
Aw come on, you can't just end it with a one nighter! What about when the others find out? So many possibilities! Great though...
artifactBC chapter 6 . 4/19/2013
well I think it's too early to end the fic. But I hope this won't be your last Misato/Shinji story. Well done man! :)
Guest chapter 5 . 3/18/2013
This story is about as serious as a Sonic game, which is good, speaking of Sonic, when the heck is SEGA going to make another serious Sonic game again? It had no blood, yet the series itself is successful, people these days think that something must have blood for it to be good, not everything needs to have blood for a series to be good. Gamers should really see that just because something is series, does not mean that it must have blood and gore. Still, this story is good, keep up the good work!
PokeFreak75 chapter 5 . 3/19/2013
christopher chapter 5 . 3/15/2013
about time ! nice chap please update soon.