Reviews for Time and the Trickster
jeannie kaulitz chapter 47 . 10/6
awww the eleventh doctor's text just makes me giddy he's so sweet
jeannie kaulitz chapter 1 . 8/16
I like Torchwood but if only Captain Jack is handling it. Otherwise, I don't trust it especially with that woman in charge.
What was that being anyway? He seemed to like Rose, but not Richard.
Heather Snow chapter 65 . 6/22
Yay! Interested to see how things go now that everyone knows.
Heather Snow chapter 32 . 6/22
You are doing such a great job writing original adventures and rewriting adventures from the show. I love how you're changing things up. And so I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with Demon's Run somewhere way down the road.
Arkytior's Song chapter 65 . 1/19
Ahhhhhhhhh! Loved it! And such a perfect last episode! Who needs sleep when you can start the next book!
Urgent chapter 22 . 12/13/2016
This chapter is posted two time, the 21 and 22. I think the real chapter 21 is missing; the timeskip between chapter 20 & 21 is unusual of you.
Guest chapter 22 . 12/6/2016
Hey, the story is awesome, as are the prequels. Just a heads up there seems to be the same chapter uploaded twice, it seems like there should be something else in place of chapter 21.
Kat A. Coop chapter 65 . 11/25/2016
I Really do enjoy reding this series!
carlations chapter 21 . 11/9/2016
Hi! Loving the story and I'm rereading everything to get myself in a good mood (esp today...) but this chapter appears to be chapter 22 instead of 21... Do you think you could fix it? Thank you so much for sharing this with us! U promise I will go back and review EVERYTHING! Lots of love!
misuky7 chapter 65 . 10/29/2016
Oh I just cannot wait for Amy to show up. Besides Rose Amy is my favorite companion. I also like Clara but that's neither here nor there. :3
misuky7 chapter 22 . 10/28/2016
This chapter and the last one are exactly the same, unless I'm missing something?
Diving in chapter 64 . 10/16/2016
Did he do something to her mentally, when he freed the Chronovore?
Diving in chapter 59 . 10/16/2016
Is Rita Anne blind in that universe?
Diving in chapter 49 . 10/16/2016
Did she met his seventh and eight selves more than once?
1,299 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »