Reviews for Time and the Trickster
CureCaligraphy chapter 42 . 3/29
okay normally typos don't bother me but you mispelled gum as gun twice in this chapter and that makes things Very Awkward
CureCaligraphy chapter 32 . 3/28
OH.
OH ASTRA IS IN RIVER'S PLACE.
WELL.
SHE JUST GOT A LOT MORE INTERESTING.
CureCaligraphy chapter 31 . 3/28
The TARDIS is like a nervous wingman lol
CureCaligraphy chapter 24 . 3/28
Rosekisses Nine's cheek and goes away)
Nine, blushing like the idiot he is: Erk.
The MaskedKiwi chapter 42 . 2/2
I've noticed that throughout this story "became" is used instead of "began" nearly every time. I'm sure it's a typo or an auto correct or something, but I figured I'd mention it. Love the story. been working my way through your connected works and they're excellent.
Ronald Jones II chapter 58 . 10/20/2019
ACEEEEE!
Maire13 chapter 65 . 1/10/2019
Wonderful ending!
And also Prague! My homeland :D
Rosie Vulpes chapter 62 . 6/18/2018
I don't know why, after all I've read this before, but I laughed so hard at the "she informed me that I had now go and crash her first wedding if I wanted to stay married" I don't think I laughed so hard the first time.
Rosie Vulpes chapter 60 . 6/18/2018
Just going to point out something I didn't last time I read this, I love the text that Benton is a DoctorRose shipper. I love it.
God is Gracious chapter 32 . 4/14/2018
Astra was born on Demon’s Run?!
jeannie kaulitz chapter 47 . 10/6/2017
awww the eleventh doctor's text just makes me giddy he's so sweet
jeannie kaulitz chapter 1 . 8/16/2017
I like Torchwood but if only Captain Jack is handling it. Otherwise, I don't trust it especially with that woman in charge.
Guest chapter 53 . 7/16/2017
What was that being anyway? He seemed to like Rose, but not Richard.
Heather Snow chapter 65 . 6/22/2017
Yay! Interested to see how things go now that everyone knows.
Heather Snow chapter 32 . 6/22/2017
You are doing such a great job writing original adventures and rewriting adventures from the show. I love how you're changing things up. And so I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with Demon's Run somewhere way down the road.
1,309 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »