Reviews for Time and the Trickster
I’m glad the companions all finally know, but. Any believe Jackie is still on the dark! I think she and Rose are closer than that. My theory is Rose is/will be the gold guardian, which is why everything is happening to her.
I’m so glad Ace is there! Abd I honestly didn’t imagine the truth would come out in such a dramatic fashion. I do feel bad due Jackie finding out that way (I mean, assuming she’ll find out with everyone else.)
This is really difficult to read, but just the mental assault but also the sexual assault. I hope this storyline is resolved soon.
I have a really bad feeling about Richard. I wish Rose would trust her instincts and call UNIT right away; you’d think she’d learn by now!
I’m kind of surprised they’re staying in hostels when they’re all millionaires. Hostels are usually for broke students. The story is very interesting, but there are a lot of grammar mistakes, typos, and misused or missing words. I’m really glad Jackie finally knows. I honestly don’t think Rose would’ve kept it from her that long, and I’m surprised UNIT didn’t think a minor’s parent should be included in the debriefing and any required confidentiality agreements from all of Rose’s adventures.
YouPromisedMeSomeday chapter 64 . 5/1
This is strangely reminiscent of the season 4 reunion only it gets the happy ending they deserved
madd09 chapter 65 . 6/7/2020
So good loved the reveal with the former companions
CureCaligraphy chapter 42 . 3/29/2020
okay normally typos don't bother me but you mispelled gum as gun twice in this chapter and that makes things Very Awkward
CureCaligraphy chapter 32 . 3/28/2020
OH.
OH ASTRA IS IN RIVER'S PLACE.
WELL.
SHE JUST GOT A LOT MORE INTERESTING.
CureCaligraphy chapter 31 . 3/28/2020
The TARDIS is like a nervous wingman lol
CureCaligraphy chapter 24 . 3/28/2020
Rosekisses Nine's cheek and goes away)
Nine, blushing like the idiot he is: Erk.
The MaskedKiwi chapter 42 . 2/2/2020
I've noticed that throughout this story "became" is used instead of "began" nearly every time. I'm sure it's a typo or an auto correct or something, but I figured I'd mention it. Love the story. been working my way through your connected works and they're excellent.
Ronald Jones II chapter 58 . 10/20/2019
ACEEEEE!
Maire13 chapter 65 . 1/10/2019
Wonderful ending!
And also Prague! My homeland :D
SpaceAutumn chapter 62 . 6/18/2018
I don't know why, after all I've read this before, but I laughed so hard at the "she informed me that I had now go and crash her first wedding if I wanted to stay married" I don't think I laughed so hard the first time.
1,316 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »