Reviews for Time and the Trickster
Arkytior's Song chapter 65 . 1/19
Ahhhhhhhhh! Loved it! And such a perfect last episode! Who needs sleep when you can start the next book!
Urgent chapter 22 . 12/13/2016
This chapter is posted two time, the 21 and 22. I think the real chapter 21 is missing; the timeskip between chapter 20 & 21 is unusual of you.
Guest chapter 22 . 12/6/2016
Hey, the story is awesome, as are the prequels. Just a heads up there seems to be the same chapter uploaded twice, it seems like there should be something else in place of chapter 21.
Kat A. Coop chapter 65 . 11/25/2016
I Really do enjoy reding this series!
carlations chapter 21 . 11/9/2016
Hi! Loving the story and I'm rereading everything to get myself in a good mood (esp today...) but this chapter appears to be chapter 22 instead of 21... Do you think you could fix it? Thank you so much for sharing this with us! U promise I will go back and review EVERYTHING! Lots of love!
misuky7 chapter 65 . 10/29/2016
Oh I just cannot wait for Amy to show up. Besides Rose Amy is my favorite companion. I also like Clara but that's neither here nor there. :3
misuky7 chapter 22 . 10/28/2016
This chapter and the last one are exactly the same, unless I'm missing something?
Diving in chapter 64 . 10/16/2016
Did he do something to her mentally, when he freed the Chronovore?
Diving in chapter 59 . 10/16/2016
Is Rita Anne blind in that universe?
Diving in chapter 49 . 10/16/2016
Did she met his seventh and eight selves more than once?
Diving in chapter 22 . 10/15/2016
How come there's the same chapter wice?
Dana chapter 1 . 10/9/2016
The second to last chapter is missing chapter 64 their all still in the time loop and then you go to chapter 65 where they visit the blue guardian your missing the whole chapter where they beat the silver lord and trickster and everybody learns rose and the doctor are together
TheLostPevensie chapter 65 . 10/8/2016
Hi, so, I think you may have accidentally put the latest chapter of Child of Earth in the wrong story again... just wanted to let you know. I loved the chapter! I think you really portrayed everyone's panic and even resentment that Rose couldn't just get the doctor on the line, as she so often does, and fix the problem for them. And the story is moving along apace, without feeling like we're rushing. I look forward to the next chapter!
Vallora chapter 66 . 10/8/2016
I do believe you still love. time and the should probably go with child of earth. I'll review it then so it won't be lost in the move.
OntheRun246 chapter 66 . 9/24/2016
Hi, First of I love this series that you've created but I think you might have posted this chapter in the wrong story. It sounds like a continuation of the episode in "Child of Earth". I just thought I'd point it out to you
1,294 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »