Reviews for Time and the Trickster
WonderfulWhovian chapter 4 . 7/1
I absolutely love your stories with Rose. I like both your original adventures and modified episodes. And Rose/Doctor kid! And Rose's kid was her roommate in college! Honestly, I think you are quite ingenious. One question I have is who did Rose lose in a war? Other than that, you are amazing.
Started with the Seventh?! Well that is an interesting change. I'm glad I decided to have a bit of a reread.
horror101 chapter 54 . 4/5
IT'S THE SILVER LORD! RICHARD'S THE SILVER LORD! I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CALLING IT!
That was the cutest thing ever
AAAAAHHHH THAT'S HUGE! Demons run?! So rose names her baby after her childhood friend like Amy did for Melody and Astra will grow up and be a ricer type character?
horror101 chapter 3 . 2/25
Whoa. Three chapters in and already, I'm sad. :( Great work!
Diving in chapter 32 . 2/1
If that's not one big spoiler, I don't know what it is. Argh! Not fair! Leaving us hanging like that.
Hi um, hate to point this out, thought that it was a coincidence at first, but you've been spelling the word 'quiet ' wrong for chapters now. Thought that you ought to know, to save you from embarrassing situations in the future. Love the story arc!
Thane is a great villain, maybe you should give him morals.
Falling Right Side-Up chapter 65 . 10/25/2015
LOVE LOVE LOVE this series. Seriously. Adore it.
Summer Leah chapter 40 . 6/12/2015
I love this story, but there are a lot of typos. Big difference between 'spotted' and 'stopped.'
Summer Leah chapter 30 . 6/12/2015
I loved "I'll alert the Spain UNIT division that you're coming." "Yeah, that might be a good idea." I wish we'd see the Doctor more but at the same time love that Rose is doing it without him.
Diving in chapter 65 . 5/20/2015
It's a good thing you started writing, what's with those sneak peek. If you ever decide to publish your stories, please tell me, so I can rush to buy them.
GirlWithACurl chapter 1 . 5/3/2015
Rereading your delightful stories as I await your next update. :)
I am a bit of a grammar geek, though...

"attacked by a living Mona Lisa straight up of its frame." - I think you mean "straight OUT of its frame".

"October had typical for the average university students: "- did you mean "had been typical"? Still doesn't sound quite right with the part after the colon... Maybe "October had been typical for AN average university student: ..."? This one is tricky. Hope I didn't make things more confusing :)

"and she'd arrived after the death of King Edward and the rise of Queen Mary." -there should be a "before" before "the rise of Queen Mary". Or "between" instead of the word "after".

Also there is some dubious punctuation in a few places.

Please understand that I'm trying to be helpful. Your stories are brilliantly plotted. I just recommend that you and your beta look a bit more carefully, because mistakes like these can make reading a bit bumpy.
Miss Snazzy chapter 41 . 3/29/2015
Aww. This was a sweet chapter.
I imagine the Doctor alerted Benton to his presence on purpose. Lol.
1,268 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »