Reviews for Journey of a Lilmothiit
ntraveler chapter 7 . 8/14
Please return soon
ARSLOTHES chapter 7 . 7/10
looking forward to when you try to update again
XInsanityXGuiltechXShadowwindX chapter 7 . 5/2
You're looking for Fight scenes, huh? Well, while I can't help you see what i think, I may be able to give you some advice on the matter.

What you said about Fight scenes in Professional Novels is mostly true. But for some, it doesn't actually apply. I am of the latter category. For me, I use something I like to call a "Trance" to view the scenes. The Trance plays the voices, sounds them out in my head, the scenes play out in front of me. Every cut by a sword, every Muzzle flash from a gunshot, Every detail of a Fireball, it all plays out in front of me.

The Trance is an ability any Artist can make excellent use of. A writer can use it to see what's going on in their stories. A painter can see the image and, with practice perfect the image in their mind and Heart, putting it on the Canvas. Any Martial Artist should have heard of "Shadow Boxing". From what I can tell, Shadow Boxing uses the Trance, as well.

Have you ever read anyone else's works, and literally seen what was going on in the story right in front of you? Have you played a game, and then read a Fanfic regarding it, seeing the actual locations, the actual characters, acting out as the story progresses? Have you felt the Character's emotions as you read a story?

These are questions you need to ask yourself. If the answer to any of them are "Yes" then you have a slight Trance ability. Harnessing it can easily increase your writing ability. Take it from me. i had started writing a while back. I had a bit of trouble at first, I'll admit. I didn't know about the trance at the time. I discovered it later on, and then found out about fanfiction. I tried my hand at it, subsconsciously using the Trance. When I consciously use it, well if I still had any of those older works, you'd see a MAJOR difference. If you check my Fanfics on here, you'll see that most of them are extremely detailed. Look into my posted works, and see the quality. See if you can't see what I saw.

Send me a PM if you can see how it turned out. You could try "Holy Knight Ninja", as I can see you're familiar with the Naruto world.
Locothehood chapter 7 . 3/28
Good work keep it up
no over powered naruto is quite the achivement in its self.
I cant wait to see what happens when he meets sanguine and sheogorath.
Tho something tells me he wont take the fate off the falmer all too well.

Wonder if hadvar is young enough to learn chakra. Tho naruto explaining wolud be funny considering his weak mastery of the nordic language.

Idara on the other hand feels like she needs a little more development time. Seems like a spectator at this point allbeit an intresting one.

Ill be looking forward to more.
wallacemartin98 chapter 7 . 3/2
I don't know if it helps, but I know of a good fanfic with action scenes in it.
It's called Return to Zero, it's by someone named RiceKrispie. It's a megaman fic so I don't know how useful it will be, but it has a LOT of fight scenes.
RamenKnight chapter 7 . 12/5/2014
Just read this story again. I hope the works going well. Personally, I have rather enjoyed the investment in character and world over combat. The written word is not the best medium for action and combat. Movies and comics are far better at this, but they have there own drawback as well.

Just something to consider, many fanfiction die because the authors get burnt out going over what they did before, trying to make it better. At a point, before satisfaction as a good author seems to be rarely satisfied, you may need to decide to go forward in the story.
yindragonkiba chapter 7 . 10/25/2014
Looking forward to it and love it thus far
Shinkicker chapter 7 . 10/22/2014
Oh, I could have sworn I had this story favorited so not getting an update notice even if it was just an AN alarms me. Still, looking forward to the next chapter, I guess fight sequence you mean the fight with the dragon at the watch tower near Whiterun. I'm curious of what they have discovered back in Konoha as well, if it's Naruto's family history decoded that could be quite interesting. Or if it's information about Nirn, that could be somewhat depressing to them.

Idle thought, Minatos Hiraishin, time space seal being based off of the Elder Scrolls would be pretty interesting. But damn, can't wait for one of the Daedra to show up, could you imagine Sheogorath in the Elemental Nations. He'd be more chaotic than Tobi. Although if he had one of his lucid moments it would be quite terrifying for the Ninja with his reality warping. Anyways, quite sidetracked there.

Side note, please don't make this a Harem. Just stick him with one person, probably Inorra.

Thanks for posting.
trebeh chapter 7 . 10/21/2014
If you're having trouble with the action scenes I would suggest requesting help from kenchi618; he probably has the best by far on this site especially for Naruto fanfics. On a side note, are you planning on having Haming with Naruto the whole time?
myrddin767 chapter 7 . 9/14/2014
nt sure of I can be of any help, but I will if you need it. Also, I love this story, and its awesome to see you havent let it go. Welcome back :D
Guest chapter 7 . 9/14/2014 as long as you're still posting...
T-B-R chapter 7 . 9/13/2014
best to go with what you know, if its to complicated, try it differently.
moon so bright chapter 7 . 9/10/2014
I look forward to more. Thank you.
moon so bright chapter 5 . 9/10/2014