Reviews for The Red Phone Booth
Milla Mathis-Maxwell chapter 1 . 3/18/2017
this story is so cute pls continue
sakura.souen chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
omg! i loved it! i cant believe he hadn't thought to look out the window to the photo booth, i mean he could of seen her. it was to short though :( but i found it simply amazing :)
mochichidango chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
The first time I read this was on my phone so long ago. I was planning to review and fav when I got on to the computer, but I forgot! And then I tried to find this fic, but I couldn't remember the title. But now I've found it, finally! Anyway, I really love this. Usually, I love reading long oneshots, but the length totally suited the story. And the ending killed me! Haha unlike the other reviewers, I don't need a sequel if you don't want to write one. I like how the ending is, not everything is a happy ending, and I appreciate stories that are more realistic. Thanks for writing this & I hope all your future stories & updates are written just as well. Have a nice day! :)
Zhannell chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Sequel! Sequel! Sequel!
SkeletoNQueeN06 chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
tiada sequel ke ni? bole x kalau awak buat sequel untuk cite ne..? i want sasuke and sakura to be together till the end...
Crazy Cherries chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Gahhh, please don't tell me you're just gonna leave it there? I was like this close to crying and I swear, I will hate you forever if there isn't more added (although it is kinda perfect the way that it is, but still I'm selfish and I need more!)
Icha'je chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
such a waste! You like to keep your story half way..
You like to strat to write a new story and leave your other story unfinished.. I'm so disappointed.. :(
Kataangforever2 chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Please tell me there's gonna be more ! PLEASE TELL ME !
authoress-next-door chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Oh my god... this is so beautifully written. Kudos to you!
Heartless Breaker chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
I was kinda confused at first on what really happened with them.
But in the end, I realized that they went to the times where one person in the relationship would drift apart for a while.
I hope and I really hope you will have a continuation for this.
The story has great potential and I kinda want to read more on what would happen next.
Hope to see that soon! ;)
too addicted to fiction chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
This is so sad! Is it a one-shot, or a multi-chapter fic? I'd love to know exactly what happened for them to get there (although we had a small taste of it in their convo here), and also maybe see how/if they can heal. Love SasuSaku, and this was quite well done. Thanks for the good read!
ProjXPsyClone chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
daksdfjkjl I heart-wrenching D:
Writing can be so powerful and this did just that. This isn't a oneshot is it? I hope not. I love it so far already. Can't wait to see where the story heads from here. Hope you continue and I really look forward to it.
Alert Alert Fav Fav :)

-Psy-
mdtiger chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
It was good its just did he cheat in there, it felt coming late and missing dinner kind of hints at that unless he wanted to be away from her. It's good but the why is still there for me.