Reviews for Inside the Mind of a Dreamer
The Cry-Wank Kid chapter 6 . 6/6/2014
Sad, but really engaging! I can't wait for the next chapter!
killerqueenbex chapter 5 . 5/31/2014
I can't believe this only has five reviews when it's brilliant! Constance is spot on, you've captured her perfectly, and Addie too! Can't wait for future chapters and I hope it gets more recognition, you definitely deserve it :)
The Cry-Wank Kid chapter 5 . 5/26/2014
I'd forgotten that I subscribed to this, but now I'm glad I did because I really like it. I love anything about the Langdon kids, and how you write little Tate is super adorable. I can't wait to read what happens when they become teenagers!
leaftheweed chapter 2 . 8/10/2013
Addie's one of my favorite characters in Season 1. I'm so happy they're bringing Jamie back to play a character in Coven. She totally rocks. I was so bummed when her character died on the show. Epic death though.

Nice, descriptive writing. Interesting angle to take.
xxAugustaxx chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
More, more!
ParzivalHallows chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
This seems interesting. I like your writing style too. I would put more in this review but im on my nook xD i cant wait for more :)
EmpireX chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
I'm super excited to see where you'll take this. Tate and Constance have such a combative relationship and he does hate her... But it's not that simple. I think he loves her, craves her approval, (i.e. the scene in the basement where she confronts him about raping Vivian, how he cries and takes her physical abuse. He could have hurt her if he wanted to, but he didn't.) They say even children who've been abused by their parents still love them and I think Tate is a perfect example of this. I wish more writers would explore Tate outside of the whole Tate/Violet pairing.