Reviews for It's Still Like a Secret
Whoufflehugs chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
Wow. This is definitely my new favourite fic by far. You write so well, I felt so much of the emotion...and I like how you left it up to us to guess what he could have said to her! I've been thinking about it all day!
Nauticalmass chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
Great last line.
dragonball256 chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Just amazing, I can see this happening.
BabyIWasMadeToBreakYourHeart chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
But what did he sayy omfgg :'D
Poodle warriors chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
I really liked the poetry feel to this one; it moved along with a very nice flow. Well done!
Kathmak chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
One word: WOW. Nicely done. Sherlock is still a selfish bastard-he clings to Molly because he doesn't want to be alone, not because he loves her apparently-but at least he's a gorgeous, passionate bastard.
MizJoely chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
He knows he's gone too far this time. But sometimes too far is the only place to go.

What a great finishing line! (Almost makes me stop wondering what he did in the first place to trigger all this...)
ImagineToTheFullest chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Holy shit. That's the best thing I've ever come across. This story made me log into my account and favorite it immediately. Holy crap good job mate
ayinvui chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
I have a thing for these sorts of kisses. Very powerful. And I just adore how you write. It's indeed like poetry. You're just brilliant!
Carlotta Bayne chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
i "He doesn't know which way the flame will flicker, only that it has to burn or they'll both be lost in the dark forever."/i

You write like poetry. This line almost brought me to tears. Please, please, never stop writing. Your tone and your words are exquisite.
Cumberbabe chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Whoa... that was intense. I both love and hate how we don't know how he feels about her. I want him to love her but it seems so like him to use her so that she won't leave. This is angst done the right way. Great Job.
BenAddict Holmes chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
I loved this. you are a brilliant writer. When I first saw that you were following my story, I was over the moon... I'm dying to read more !
Lono chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
This was wonderful, but then your stories always are.
And I can actually see Sherlock doing something like this- not out of manipulative carelessness, but, as you wrote it, out of desperation to right a wrong.
Like I said, I loved it.
Thanks for posting!
KendraPendragon chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Very beautiful one-shot. Very well written. Just as always. Thanks for that. :)
Empress-of-Verace chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Yay! You're back! That was a beautiful story! Looking forward to your next post! :D

-Empress of Verace