Reviews for Living Alone
Marina Rose chapter 2 . 1/4/2013
A sad Naruto always makes me feel bad, plus it was really well written! two thumbs up! ;D
SilverWingedRaven chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
nice story, although the first bit was basically telling us what we already knew about the Uchiha massacre. Either way, the whole thing was pretty detailed and entertaining. I like how the end lets your mind wander to all the things he might do :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Awww, i wish sasuke was like that now xd
Frida-Froz chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
You should definatly keep on writing in first person, not alot of stories had Sasuke's point of view so this makes it more interesting D
Sasuke's past and this chapter does make the reader feel bad for him, especially at his age. But I'm sure with Naruto he will lighten up )
Great writing, I will be sure to review again.

Adding to favourites.
jakbnimble chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
A lovely read! I agree about the writing style - first person suits you. :)
So much trauma at such a young age... Who wouldn't be messed up after something like that? One thing that really stuck out to me was this line:
"...sometimes home isn't where you are or where you were, it's who you want to be with." Again, just lovely!
GGCharms chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
So well written I love it! It really gives you some insight on why Sasuke turned out the way he did! I'm so glad you posted it!
ChibiJinchuuriki chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
This was really well written, you should definitely write in first person more often! :D
Aw now I kind of feel depressed, but at the same time a glimmer of hope... walking in Sasuke's shoes and seeing his point of perspective is a little different. I feel so sorry for him :(