Reviews for A City Upon A Hill
envy34 chapter 5 . 4/5
oh... crap that's not very good at all now is it?
envy34 chapter 1 . 4/4
I love this timeline!
Who has been selling Earths technology if only the Alliance and Cerberus has made it through the gateway relay to the Terminus?
I know you made Earth tech so advanced that nothing in Citadel space could possibly compete with them, but you should at least try and make the evening of the playing field logical.
It can't even be blamed on the indoctrinated Templars, since they haven't made it to the Terminus from what you have said so far.
enji-benjy chapter 2 . 2/11
Like the story so far. I thought the Citadel anti-AI laws were drawn up as a result of the Quarians turning on their Geth creations and subsequently being driven from the home world.
goodpie2 chapter 1 . 2/8
IT'S SO LONG!
reallyfreakingnerdy chapter 5 . 12/9/2014
It's a shame this hasn't updated. This is an incredibly well thought out fic that really uses it's source materials exquisitely.
jfcwtfusernames chapter 5 . 12/1/2014
Another brilliant mass effect crossover woefully unfinished.
The Deserter chapter 5 . 11/23/2014
Update
Calamity Lich chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
Oh my god, this is one of the best fanfictions I have ever read could you please update some more so that we might be able to see more awesomeness
Lord-Marauder-2013 chapter 5 . 10/10/2014
Wow, just wow. Just found this peace and I'm loving it, was beginning to wonder if there was a 'jack harper' going to be in this as Adam was refereed to as The Illusive Man previously. Hope you update soon.
jabbarulez chapter 5 . 10/9/2014
interesting spin on relations! Cerberus being an actual source of progress and prosperity. jack harper working directly with the reapers (even if he (apparently)doesn't know it). I look forward to more!
Eien Michi chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
Holy fucking shit on a stick. This timeline is longer than half of the existing fanfics on this website. This has quantity and quality. Quality.
MageXandar chapter 5 . 9/19/2014
Great story !
I only hope you can resume it soon.
Destructo Wolf chapter 5 . 8/21/2014
Really awesome story! I hope you'll update soon.
absolute-insanity chapter 5 . 6/30/2014