Reviews for Full Circle
This was sweet.
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Very cool
AM chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
So sweet. Really cute characterization of Usagi checking him for injuries, and the teasing was also adorable :)
Illusina chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Awe, that was wonderful and so cute. Thank you for that. My hearts happy!
With much love,
Illusina ,
Stellar Gal chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
I love mush, even more when you write it Antigone. :-D Good luck on that exam of yours! By the way, I love the way you write Mamoru, especially when he's cheeky.
debcinz chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Sooooooo adorable! Can't wait for your new stories. I always love your writing.. Keep up the good work!
Vchanny chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Very cute!
Shaydees chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Awww, love the mushy ones! So cute :)
xx Twilight Princess xx chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
That was so cute. :D
amethysth chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
I can't express how much I freaking love this. The entire fic is so adorable, and this conversation and this scene is just SO Usagi and Mamoru that it must have happened this way, it must be canon. I love the way Mamoru is amused by Usagi's antics at making sure he's okay. I love the way she's just this cute ball of energy, playing nurse with her boyfriend even though she doesn't even know how to take his pulse, worrying about even the obvious because he's Mamoru and he means the world to her, and she knows that even if he wasn't okay, he'd tell her he was. And then I love how he's concerned for her, and Usagi can't even wrap her head around that question because of course she wasn't physically injured at all, and it's JUST like him to worry about her feelings, and it's so Usagi to be like, "Dude, where have you been, Mamo-chan? I hear worse all the time. Chill, that droid was insane. Like those words mean anything to me." But he doesn't believe her, so she has to remind him of all their conversations ever, and she picks the one where he is the most caught off guard, and throws that ridiculous as hell "dust bin" line back at him like, "I don't even know what the hell you were on when you used THAT insult!" And then he has to vaguely point out how that conversation happened because of course he remembers exactly - I bet he remembers all their encounters, even those early ones, and especially those when he thought that his Odango might end up with someone else (who wasn't Motoki or him, not that he was ever going to say anything back then). (I don't know if you can tell from this nonsensical rambling, but I am flailing hard right now at how OTP these two are that none of this makes any coherent sense.) And then she FINALLY figures him out and he's amused, until she keeps bringing up what an adorkable jealous dork he was that he kisses her, and gets the last word. (And how perfect is his last sentence anyway?) THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS. It just made my entire night.

(So much that I'm probably going to repeat a saner version of this to you in your tumblr ask. In less sentences. ; )
Red-Elephant chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Naw that was sweet! Loved the ending. You might want to look at your second last sentence though, you got 3 words round the wrong way & it ruined your punch line a bit. But great story, as always.
26 | « Prev Page 1 2