Reviews for Rent Asunder
Linorien chapter 16 . 7/7/2014
I kinda had a feeling Niamh was going to sacrifice herself and naturally Merlin would fight the evil and be awesome. Whenever his power comes back to him after being cut off he always seems to unleash pure bamf energy and it's great. Onto the sequel!
Foreshadow-of-Dusk chapter 16 . 1/23/2013
I know this was finished a little while ago but I just found it and I loved it! :)
BarkingMad98 chapter 16 . 1/18/2013
I LOVE THIS. I HAVE NO WORDS.
FOR THE LOVE OF CAMELOT WRITE MORE. DON'T EVER HIDE UNDER A STONE. EVER. BECAUSE I FEAR MY FEELS COULD NOT BE CONTAINED AND I WILL DIE IN AN EMOTIONAL WRECK. YOU ARE A GREAT WRITER. ILOVETHISILOVETHIS. THANK YOU FOR WRITING AND SHARING!
Phew ok thats all.
Solar07 chapter 16 . 1/3/2013
Is IT the same IT from A Wrinkle In Time? The one where Meg and her brother's father gets kidnapped and they go and rescue him? IT is the big brain controlling people on a different planet.
scarletpampernel chapter 16 . 11/10/2012
Nicely done, Zendog! Definitely an entertaining story...and I really loved *IT*'s ending with the promise already of an exciting sequel!

Congratulations on completing your first fic and being such a hit! :-D
Jester of Fortune chapter 16 . 11/9/2012
Well, that was a lot of fun! I really enjoyed it! I hope you do write a sequel!
MikaylaRose chapter 16 . 11/8/2012
Aww, what an ending!
Congratulations on finishing your first fanfic, I'm sad it's over but it has been amazing. It made me smile, it made me gasp, it made worry, it even made me tear up- everything a good story should do! I commend you once again on a job well done and I can't wait to read more from you in the future!
MikaylaRose x
fairy goatmother chapter 15 . 11/7/2012
sniff sniff where's a tissue when you need one!
Guest chapter 7 . 11/7/2012
Wow nice
Guest chapter 5 . 11/7/2012
Great
Ash9 chapter 6 . 11/5/2012
Well, isn't that just *evil*! Was she under the sorceror's control all along...tricksy and false!
Ash9 chapter 5 . 11/5/2012
Wow. I had no idea that Merlin was leaving for *good*. Jeepers!
Ash9 chapter 4 . 11/5/2012
Hee hee for Arthur not thinking Merlin's acting skills are up to the challenge. :D Glad to see that Arthur had already intended to help! Go Merlin!
Ash9 chapter 3 . 11/5/2012
Yay, Merlin! So glad he's going to help Niamh. I think he's been a little quick to dismiss Arthur's quick words for a true decision. Arthur's gut reaction is often overturned by his loyalty to Uther, but he usually comes back to himself when the real moment of decision comes.
scarletpampernel chapter 9 . 11/1/2012
Had to come back in and say how much I'm enjoying the story as it is unfolding! Suspenseful with great drama and twists. I'm giving this one a *thumbs up* rating! Keep it coming, Zendog! :-D