Reviews for Coming Home
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
I love your writing. Thanks for all the STFBE stories. Wish it was still on. You have these characters down to a T.
bgjk5272 chapter 2 . 9/15/2014
loved the story
Zoja chapter 2 . 7/28/2014
I had some free time and decided to re-visit my favourite stories and I have to say that it's a huge shame, that you don't write (or don't publish the stories) anymore. Ever since I've discovered the show and joined this fanfom on FF, I think about you as about the best author here and seeing the new chapter or story from you always made me happy. Not to mention how ecstatic I was when I received a review from you, but that's another story. I keep hoping that one day you will change your mind and come back, although it's been almost a year now and I guess the chance for that is low, but nobody can take the hope from me. The only thing I can do is cherish those stories, that I can find on here, but I thought I'd leave you a sign that there are still people on here, who remember about you and, who would love to see you back.
mjentrn chapter 2 . 3/29/2014
oh...home is where the heart is! wonderful post, very unexpected turn of events but amazingly fluid. you have a a beautiful mind! love reading/rereading you stories. enjoy it so much. thank you.
Hope06 chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
This made me smile so wide awesome job
fanka77 chapter 2 . 11/21/2012
I LOVE IT, but it's nothing new, because I love all your stories, M!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/10/2012
Lovely story! Kindly of new episode of sue Thomas from tv show. The way you present them...their conversation and the story line is so so similar to 'REAL' sue Thomas fb eye that I know of...so lovely...cute and healthy which make me want to share this with my 10 year-old son who knows that I also 'into' instead of 'Ad...' To Sue Thomas FBeye. We always repeated watch sue Thomas together
Hazmatt chapter 2 . 11/4/2012
Amazing chapter! I really enjoyed it! I'm glad that everything worked out and that they talked through everything!
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Great chapter! That had to be so scary! I can understand Sue being upset with Jack, but she should have let him explain, so I don't blame him for being upset either! I hope they work things out! I really enjoyed it!
Gemmakins chapter 2 . 11/4/2012
Enjoyed this second chapter , although I wish there were more. :) more fine writing by yourself, thank you !
FeebleFluffyFan chapter 2 . 11/4/2012
That was absolutely lovely. You're such a great writer. Thank you for blessing us with your stories.
Jack lover forever chapter 2 . 11/4/2012
Short and sweet story. very well portrayed characters.
"Lord, I have missed you and if the only way to have you back in my life is to carry on as we were, then that will have to be enough. I'll call D and tell him I've changed my mind."
I love the way you express the emotions of the characters. Looking forward for your next story. (or chapter in other on going stories)
Tango salsa chapter 2 . 11/4/2012
Hurray, the next chapter, but unfortunately also the last chapter. I had an feeling who had his doubts about her return, but I' m really glad that they have an real good talk and test the air was cleared between them. Lovely end although and it made me realize something too, thank you for that Mousy.

Please never give up writing, it is just exceptional breathtaking, emotions and (hurt) feelings are so well written.
dawnpritchard66 chapter 2 . 11/3/2012
I love it x
71cottes chapter 2 . 11/3/2012
this was worthwhile to wait I very much liked the shape of this history and the end