Reviews for Jurrassic Park and The Sonic Crew
pachysam chapter 6 . 12/9/2009
Nice story... apart from when some good guys die.

It would be good if a Brachiosaur, a Styracosaur, an Ankylosaur, and a Stegosaur saved them from the Spinosaur.
Hime-koi chapter 6 . 1/7/2006
I hated this and amy never came back i will get the whole sonamy crew (there is a lot!) and sue you in 2 hours. Good Day Mate!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/6/2005
even though tails wasnt killes, my chao army will kill u
Guest chapter 5 . 9/6/2005
u kill tails, i kill u with my chao army!
The Mouse of Anon chapter 6 . 11/1/2004
*blink blink* . WTF? What the heck were you on? No offense intended or anything, but this story is just plain warped. I know this is a little weird of me to say, but part of me thinks this should have also been in the humor section. ...Doesn't make much sense of me, I know. It's that I was just sitting there with my brain imploding thinking 'what the hell?' throughout the whole fic. Not saying that it's a bad fic or anything, it's just odd.
annonymous chapter 6 . 6/24/2003
um, da story wuz a little short. it took me 4

minutes to finish reading the chapters
Dustren chapter 6 . 6/21/2003
Heh, you finally updated! I thought you would never update (until now). Anyweh, goo' chappie.
sucks chapter 5 . 6/20/2003
this story sucks like ass! no csonic characters except amy have died!
Starlet Faery chapter 5 . 9/8/2002
This is a really great story! I'm also a Jurassic Park fan, and I often try to imagine movies with the Sonic Crew as well. Please, please write more! .
Starlet Faery chapter 3 . 9/8/2002
Hey, sorry I havn't reviewed in awhile! I forgot where this story was. I hope you continue to write! Also, that one flamer was not very nice. I personally think this story is awesome! .
Yami Hikari the Elf chapter 5 . 8/7/2002
_ Very good! More!
Amy Rose chapter 5 . 8/3/2002
YOU BETTER NOT KILL OF TAILS! IF YOU DO, I'LL SIC MY PET VELOCIRAPTOR, MR. FLUFFLES, AFTER YOU! Anyway, the story's kinda gettn' boring now. Add something really exciting next!

Oh, and remember what I said about killing Tails.

(Eyes you carfully)

;)
Dustren chapter 5 . 8/3/2002
Okay, it was good... CONTINUE OR YOU DIE!J/K!
Amy Rose chapter 4 . 7/24/2002
What's up ahead? I must know! RRAARGH! (starts rampaging through town eating everyone in sight) TELL ME!

;)
Alman chapter 4 . 7/24/2002
*falls through a black-colored hole*

Ow! Remind me to ask C-4 how to direct plot holes. Anyway, pretty good so far. I don't mind that you got rid of Amy. If you had killed Sonic, Shadow, or Knuckles, then I would have gored your Spinosaurus and your Raptor, then killed you with your own scythe.

See ya! *disappears through another plot hole*

(This isn't a flame, I'm just trying to be funny.)