Reviews for Charcoal and Scars
Sailortales chapter 1 . 11/26
This was awesome! I LOVED this! It was well written and good. Really good. I don't really ship these two, but you made this so enjoyable for anyone! ;3
Okay. First of all this was written like 2 years ago, but even so I really feel like a need to say this. Your an amazing writer! Like fuckin awesome! I love your work and create perfect fluff. I'm not into smut or any of that crap, so it's hard for my to find an awesome fluff "yaoi". But you've pulled it off perfectly. Thanks for this amazing story! (: continue to write. Cause your really good. Thanks. (;
demonsnight chapter 34 . 1/19
That was adorable!
sol chapter 34 . 1/13
-skype me? ryang1000-
foxfairie chapter 34 . 1/10
awww! such a sweet ending! and while there were a few parts where i thought it would go a different direction or have something expanded on, i still adore this story! heartbreak and all!
foxfairie chapter 29 . 1/9
yay! see? sollux's uncle isn't a bad guy!
foxfairie chapter 28 . 1/9
oh! sollux! you brave soul! get that kiss, you earned it!
foxfairie chapter 26 . 1/9
go jade!
foxfairie chapter 23 . 1/9
ok.. sollux can kill michael, but i get to kill kk's mom. women like that don't deserve little miracles of life! they get a lot of good things that they don't deserve... like living... that's one thing they don't deserve... heartless f***ing c*nts!
foxfairie chapter 20 . 1/9
best type of sis ever!
foxfairie chapter 18 . 1/9
oooo! sollux is going to kiiiilllll micheal! *laughs evilly*
foxfairie chapter 14 . 1/9
'you win, fuckath.' that's right! gamzee gets all the cookies!

i love this story!
foxfairie chapter 12 . 1/9
no chicken for nanda! ha! ha! :P
foxfairie chapter 11 . 1/9
murderer? wha...! not little kk!
foxfairie chapter 8 . 1/9
a school with a planetarium? seriously? i've never heard of such a miracle! why couldn't my school have a planetarium?