Reviews for Charcoal and Scars
Shoetsu Otaku chapter 27 . 2/16
Thank you so much for writing this, it's written in a way I adore. It doesn't feel dragged out, I never feel like putting it down, even though it's 34 chapters! The romance isn't overly dramatic, no over the top problems between Sollux and Karkat, it's just two boys afraid of rejection that love one another. I adore it, thanks again.
Sailortales chapter 1 . 11/26/2015
This was awesome! I LOVED this! It was well written and good. Really good. I don't really ship these two, but you made this so enjoyable for anyone! ;3
Guest chapter 34 . 11/23/2015
Okay. First of all this was written like 2 years ago, but even so I really feel like a need to say this. Your an amazing writer! Like fuckin awesome! I love your work and create perfect fluff. I'm not into smut or any of that crap, so it's hard for my to find an awesome fluff "yaoi". But you've pulled it off perfectly. Thanks for this amazing story! (: continue to write. Cause your really good. Thanks. (;
demonsnight chapter 34 . 1/19/2015
That was adorable!
sol chapter 34 . 1/13/2015
*NOSEBLEEDS*
-skype me? ryang1000-
foxfairie chapter 34 . 1/10/2015
awww! such a sweet ending! and while there were a few parts where i thought it would go a different direction or have something expanded on, i still adore this story! heartbreak and all!
foxfairie chapter 29 . 1/9/2015
yay! see? sollux's uncle isn't a bad guy!
foxfairie chapter 28 . 1/9/2015
oh! sollux! you brave soul! get that kiss, you earned it!
foxfairie chapter 26 . 1/9/2015
go jade!
foxfairie chapter 23 . 1/9/2015
ok.. sollux can kill michael, but i get to kill kk's mom. women like that don't deserve little miracles of life! they get a lot of good things that they don't deserve... like living... that's one thing they don't deserve... heartless f***ing c*nts!
foxfairie chapter 20 . 1/9/2015
best type of sis ever!
foxfairie chapter 18 . 1/9/2015
oooo! sollux is going to kiiiilllll micheal! *laughs evilly*
foxfairie chapter 14 . 1/9/2015
'you win, fuckath.' that's right! gamzee gets all the cookies!

i love this story!
foxfairie chapter 12 . 1/9/2015
no chicken for nanda! ha! ha! :P
foxfairie chapter 11 . 1/9/2015
murderer? wha...! not little kk!