Reviews for The Lovely Bones what should have happened
Mystery Girl chapter 1 . 2/9
I loved this story a lot. And I agree with you that is exactly how the story should have gone.
TheWritingFreak chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
Keep in mind, this is set during the 70's where things like murder and rape were mostly unheard of, and it wasn't considered a danger.
I think everybody would have liked Susie to be smarter and not gone into the tunnel but if this had happened then there wouldn't be a book for us to dissect and interpret, you know? The Lovely Bones was an amazing story so don't try and rewrite it, because the way you wrote it, it has less impact.
Alice in a Hole chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
Not very good... If Susie told him off like that, Harvey would have attacked her right away so she wouldnt tell anyone. Also Susie didn't know he was a pedophile.
not-ur-dreamgirl chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Awww
Love Of Blood chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
WOW! If only it would have been that boring of a story! Then many more readers would have ended up reading the story as well! NOT! I am so glad that it had ended the way that it had!
LuluCalliope chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Even if Susie had seen him digging the hideout, it seems a little unrealistic that her first thought would be, "Oh, he must be digging it to hide a body in."

I wish that all stories had happy endings, but unfortunately, that's not reality.

For what this is, it's very good. I wish that it could have been a little longer, but now I'm being nitpicky.
A Fan chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
That was fucking magical. Your like Shakespeare
Midnightangeloffire1 chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
its a good story and in today's time that would have happened but this was in the 1970s where you didn't think a killer lived next door people were more trusting then now you don't go off with someone you don't know you might if the person is a woman or they go to your school and you have classes or are in a club with them but a old man mr. Harvey age and acted like him you get creep out and want to get as far away from him as possiblie
Saphirabrightscale chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
True true. Girls should be more cautious when talking to strangers.
charchi8987 chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
this could be great... if it wasn't so rushed.