Reviews for Shattered Fairy Tale
Son of Zeus0001 chapter 1 . 9/8
I'm... not really sure what to say about this one. I absolutely love it, but to analyze why is more difficult. I... Giving Harry Attachment Disorder was interesting, and something I've never seen done before. I've never been a fan of the Harry x Ginny pairing, so seeing it end in a unique way was nice. I also think you were right to end it where you did. It leaves the reader wondering what will happen next, while also providing a satisfying stopping point(though I'm not sure I can call it an ending...). What must the people Harry was friends with in school think of him, after this realization of how damaged he is...

Nice work.
The Richmaster chapter 1 . 7/2
This is a rather unsettling idea, though it makes so very much sense when thinking about it.
Lunaliceazreal chapter 1 . 6/29
Sad but has truth in it
Ariana Peverell chapter 1 . 3/8
This is precisely how I felt about the harry/ginny romance! It seemed like an infatuation on Ginny's part and an unwillingness to hurt Ron on Harry's. Thanks for this!
DarkPhoenix chapter 1 . 3/5
Ow
arynwy chapter 1 . 12/3/2015
Love this. Truly. I completely get the fact that the JKR wrote the series following a specific storytelling arc/tradition that focused on entertaining children, which meant she didn't expect it to fall under the close scrutiny that adult readers put it through, but the happily ever after ending always bothered me. Truthfully, there were red flags waving with regard to Harry's psyche at the start of Book Two.

I understand that he'd always wanted "Family" and all of the positives that can go with that. I also understand that Ginny was young/naive enough to give it to him. But I never got the impression that he'd know what to do with it when he finally managed the "Dream". It's not like he had the correct role models to mimic during his formative years and Riddle's soul shard did manage to affect him on more than one occasion that we know of. This addresses that little detail perfectly. Nice work.
Markus Ramikin chapter 1 . 10/11/2015
Good one. Not an angle you see explored a lot.
movice chapter 1 . 5/2/2015
how true is this. This is the truth that the Harry Potter verse would have brought in the end. Harry has no true room for love because all he knows is work and survive.
Everlasting Dawn of Eternity chapter 1 . 4/29/2015
Oh my goodness, this blew my mind. Thank you for writing a wonderful Ginny! She's so sorely underappreciated in fandom.
Saissa chapter 1 . 3/22/2015
Finally - someone who see the Harry/Ginny relationship for what it really was - Lust.
Entirely on Ginny's side of course. And enabled by Molly and more than a few love potions!

This is why I don't think Ginny is right for Harry. But then again Hermione is not right for Harry either.

Hermione is definitely NOT right for Ron either. Ron is a lazy idiot and Hermione is a bookworm who prefers to read than to cook and raise children. They have NOTHING in common - except Harry.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Sad one shot, but damn good.
seidh chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
Damn straight.
sea-kingdom chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
this- this is just so perfect
i love it
goddessa39 chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
This was depressing. wow. Totally makes sense though.
Mimikkyu chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
Absolutely one of the most realistic fanfic ever. So sad really...