Reviews for Shattered Fairy Tale
movice chapter 1 . 5/2
how true is this. This is the truth that the Harry Potter verse would have brought in the end. Harry has no true room for love because all he knows is work and survive.
Everlasting Dawn of Eternity chapter 1 . 4/29
Oh my goodness, this blew my mind. Thank you for writing a wonderful Ginny! She's so sorely underappreciated in fandom.
Saissa chapter 1 . 3/22
Finally - someone who see the Harry/Ginny relationship for what it really was - Lust.
Entirely on Ginny's side of course. And enabled by Molly and more than a few love potions!

This is why I don't think Ginny is right for Harry. But then again Hermione is not right for Harry either.

Hermione is definitely NOT right for Ron either. Ron is a lazy idiot and Hermione is a bookworm who prefers to read than to cook and raise children. They have NOTHING in common - except Harry.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Sad one shot, but damn good.
seidh chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
Damn straight.
sea-kingdom chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
this- this is just so perfect
i love it
goddessa39 chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
This was depressing. wow. Totally makes sense though.
Josh20 chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
Absolutely one of the most realistic fanfic ever. So sad really...
Thisissocliche chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
So, you've probably thought about it already, and I know you're on a bit of a fanfic holiday due to reasons listed in your other HP story, but wouldn't it be great if someone *cough you cough* wrote either a companion or continuation or something where Ginny does end up back in time and manage to frame grindelwald for dumbledore's murder? That's something I personally would love to read.
What effects would that have on present day life? Would Hitler still have come to power? Would WWII have still occurred in the muggle world without the wizard parallel?
Loads of awesome alternatives to consider... Yay butterfly effects.
Also, great story, brilliant read.
Poet Wroet chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
The reason I dislike HP and like HP-fanfiction is because I see JKR"s books as promoting child abuse (or at least, explaining it away, so to speak) and child soldierism. (and I know that's not a word)

Brilliant one-shot. I like Well-Groomed Mind too.
She-Who-Lives-in-TheMadhouse chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
I've always despised Rowling's ending, because it just didn't fit. Where's the beauty, I've asked. And now I actually like your... version. Is there anything else to say?
Isis36 chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Thats actually a pretty awesome story idea. Ginny going back to then I mean. I've not read a time travel story with that premise before. Any chance you'll write it?
Madame Minuit12 chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
wow that is bleak but I think a realistic take on their relationship.
Anon chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Argh, more please! :) Good job
Thette chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Hi!

I haven't even read Harry Potter, but my friend Eva Norman, who's a big fan of yours, made me read this anyway.

It's wonderful. Gorgeous. I love the way you analyze within the text.